• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling: Coming Up...Insanely Ticklish Asian Yogini! (NYLONS, BARE)

turtleboy

Level of Blackberry Feather
Hi folks

This one's coming up shortly, but here's a little early preview for you. Mature asian lady Yogini is an admin worker and part-time model...she's also ridiculously ticklish (especially the feet - they're just deadly!)

I'll post a fuller preview later, but hope you enjoy this taster for now! 🙂

Cheers :britishflag:

Fantastic man.
thats it, you got it, get more indian girls, they are all soo tickish. u live in bham full of indian girls man. u shouldnt have any issues getting girls.

Nearly right! He actually lives in Leicester but the rest of you statement is true!

S

This is an absolutely outstanding piece of work!!

I have to admit, I brought this one immediately. Awesomely ticklish! Yogini is a real find! 🙂

Hopefully there will be more of her.

Keep up the good work!

Grolim

Turtleboy...you said I would love her and your right...it's Amanda mark 2!!!!!

Great find and I too hope we will see and hear more from her!!!

It is a great piece of work. She is certainly not your usual ticklee but that just makes it all the better.

You are on a roll again, turtleboy. Both this and the Rachel Taylor in the Red Dress clip are excellent. I know you still have a clip of Rachel in dark nylons (with some bare oiled feet and bare breasts thrown in for good measure!) to come but do you have any more Yogini clips or were you thrown out of the hotel soon after you finished filming the first one? 🙂

S

not to be picky, but she doesn't look asian to me.
Still good clip.
And you do close ups. 🙂

I assume you mean that she doesn't look Chinese/Japanese/Thai etc?

To me, she looks as if she comes from the Indian sub-contintent which is definitely in Asia. The first places we Brits think of when you say Asian is India and Pakistan. That is probably because we used rule them when we had the largest Empire in the World and because we love curry!

S

Still good clip.
And you do close ups. 🙂

🙂

Asian in the UK refers to the sub-continent (India, Sri-lanka, Bangledesh, Pakistan and so on). If I'm not mistaken, Asian in the America's is the Far East (China, Japan, Korea, etc) Am I right?

Sorry for the late replies folks...I've been on a training course all weekend and then back to do a shoot this evening!

also man, u guna get this girl back to do a another shoot.. if so, get her on the bench with arms up so u can get those pits.

Yes I am. There is another scene still to come with Yogini's arms outstretched on the bed too!

Fantastic man.
thats it, you got it, get more indian girls, they are all soo tickish. u live in bham full of indian girls man. u shouldnt have any issues getting girls.

Nearly right! He actually lives in Leicester but the rest of you statement is true!

S

That and the fact that I don't recruit girls by approaching them in the street, lol! I am trying to find more asian models but although I live in an almost exclusively asian community, asian girls are extremely rare in this line of work!

This is an absolutely outstanding piece of work!!

I have to admit, I brought this one immediately. Awesomely ticklish! Yogini is a real find! 🙂

Hopefully there will be more of her.

Keep up the good work!

Grolim

Great clip, she looked like fun! And nice feet.

Turtleboy...you said I would love her and your right...it's Amanda mark 2!!!!!

Great find and I too hope we will see and hear more from her!!!

Thanks to all of you - I'm glad you liked it!! 🙂

It is a great piece of work. She is certainly not your usual ticklee but that just makes it all the better.

You are on a roll again, turtleboy. Both this and the Rachel Taylor in the Red Dress clip are excellent. I know you still have a clip of Rachel in dark nylons (with some bare oiled feet and bare breasts thrown in for good measure!) to come but do you have any more Yogini clips or were you thrown out of the hotel soon after you finished filming the first one? 🙂

S

Thanks Sclub and yes, there is another one still to come...there's even some topless stuff to come!

This is a hot clip.You need to get oil on her bare soles.

Next time for definite...I think it would have killed her if I did it this time!

Still good clip.
And you do close ups. 🙂

Thanks but I have to say that Yogini is one of the most typically asian women I can think of!!

looks awesome!!! thanks for sharing

Thanks! 🙂

is that better longer preview coming? looks good from the short..but for 18 bucks, i wanna see a little more just to be sure before i buy 🙂 keep up the great work!

Buy it dskodj,has the man ever disappointed you in the past?Its a work of tickling art!

Buy it dskodj,has the man ever disappointed you in the past?Its a work of tickling art!

not lately, but a few times (sorry turtle no offence lol just being an honest consumer)..so i do have to be sure.

Thanks guys!

is that better longer preview coming? looks good from the short..but for 18 bucks, i wanna see a little more just to be sure before i buy 🙂 keep up the great work!

Well, I can't guarantee that you'll like this or any of my other clips I'm afraid but I can say that it is 18 mins and not $18 at least! (and yes, it is a great clip IMHO, but then I'm biased of course!)

Longer preview coming up as soon as I get a spare hour! 😉

Love mature tickling. She does indeed look like fun.
I'd like to see a longer clip. I notice you had to gag her.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back