• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling: Gorgeous Izzy Introduces Unbearably Ticklish Cat!! (M/FF, FEET, NYLONS)

turtleboy2

1st Level Red Feather
Hi all,
Here's an early preview of stunning Izzy and her gorgeous (redhead) model friend Cat. Cat warned me that she was ridiculously ticklish and that the shoot was basically her idea of hell but decided to give it a go anyway...she wasn't kidding! She is possibly the most ticklish person I have worked with, based on the fact that she couldn't stand it at all. Her feet are her worst spot, although to be honest she couldn't really cope with being tickled anywhere!

In this first scene, I tried to introduce Cat gradually by tickling her and Izzy together in a little foot tickling scene. Even this was too much though as she completely freaked out whenever I went near her feet. She was fighting off the tears before the end of this one and I had to cut it off after only a few minutes...she is the only model I have known to actually start physically shaking with fear in between shots (I am not making this up!) Being her friend, Izzy thought it was hilarious though, and she was crazy-ticklish herself (although it gets a little drowned out by Cat's screams). This one is nylon tickling only - we didn't get as far as bare feet 🙂

This short scene will be coming to the UK Tickling store later on today. Enjoy this early preview!

Preview:
https://rapidshare.com/files/4215213258/Izzy_and_Cat_Feet_HD_Sample.wmv
or:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?11ggd6k5ksgd0yh

What's New

9/25/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum, and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back