• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling: Indian Teen Zarina Can't Handle It! (NYLONS)

turtleboy2

1st Level Red Feather
Hey all,
A little preview for a clip I released recently (the first of three) featuring cute Indian teen model Zarina. Zarina really couldn't handle the tickling at all and she struggled to make it through the three scenes we shot...she won't be coming back a second time unfortunately but at least we managed to get some good footage of her tickled out of her mind anyway! :wub

This first short scene is all nylons - a mix of feet and upperbody tickling. Zarina is very ticklish all over but she said she found the feet really unbearable. This one is in my store at www.uktickling.com now, with part 2 released tonight - hope you enjoy the preview!

Preview:
http://rapidshare.com/files/435144278/Zarina_sample.wmv
or:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DJUGVDU1

I will then - I have the upmost respect for UK and his material/methods. The preview looked good to me!

Wow, Zarina is amazing, there a far too few Indian tickle models IMO. Can't wait for the next 2 clips. Keep up the good work 😀

I can't believe nobody has replied to this one.

Well you did at least so thanks for that!

I will then - I have the upmost respect for UK and his material/methods. The preview looked good to me!

Thank you Darth!

Wow, Zarina is amazing, there a far too few Indian tickle models IMO. Can't wait for the next 2 clips. Keep up the good work 😀

Thanks - Indian models are always hard to come by unfortunately so I'm glad I had an opportunity to work with Zarina!

Turtleboy
Just to say thanks

tho thank you doesnt really cover it

it was only tonight that i discovered your site
british girls
goregous but not fake looking women
smart clothes
lots of tights
girls squirming and out of control
brushes on the soles, fingers in the ribs and the neck
girl on girl
mother on daughter and vice versa

wow.amazing. plenty of clip buying for me
amazing brilliant site
thanks

Thanks - Indian models are always hard to come by unfortunately so I'm glad I had an opportunity to work with Zarina!

Haha your not the only one 😉 Any idea when previews for the next two clips will become available?

Turtleboy
Just to say thanks

tho thank you doesnt really cover it

it was only tonight that i discovered your site
british girls
goregous but not fake looking women
smart clothes
lots of tights
girls squirming and out of control
brushes on the soles, fingers in the ribs and the neck
girl on girl
mother on daughter and vice versa

wow.amazing. plenty of clip buying for me
amazing brilliant site
thanks

Thank you for your comments - I'm really glad you're liking the clips!

Haha your not the only one 😉 Any idea when previews for the next two clips will become available?

Not sure, as I'm really behind on making previews for all my new releases but hopefully will have something in the next few weeks at least!
🙂

What's New

9/24/2024
Clips4Sale is where to be for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back