• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling: Izzy Meets Scarlot: Secretary Tickle Torture - Pt 1 (F/F, NYLON, BARE)

turtleboy2

1st Level Red Feather
Hi all,
This preview is for my latest F/F scene with two very hot ladies. I had a feeling that pairing the very stunning blonde Izzy, with cute auburn-haired Scarlot would prove to be a good idea and hopefully the results will speak for themselves! I already knew that both girls were extremely ticklish, and after seeing how much fun Scarlot had tormenting Angelina recently I guessed that this one would be hot too! :wub

For this scene, both girls are dressed as sexy secretaries with sheer nylons and heels. This first part, sees Scarlot having a lot of fun at Izzy's expense. She makes very good used of her long nails on Izzy's nylon soles, and although much of this clip focuses on the feet and legs, there's some great upperbody action too. Scarlot is pretty merciless when she gets going and she's one of the most concentrated and thorough ticklers I've seen for some time! There's some nice bare foot tickling in this one too....all in all, she gets Izzy bad! Naturally, she had it all coming right back at her afterwards and its fair to say she was a little nervous when it was time to face Izzy's revenge (and with good reason, lol!)

That's all in part 2, which will follow soon. For now, I hope you enjoy this long preview for part 1, which will be coming to the store at www.uktickling.com shortly!

Preview:
https://rapidshare.com/files/3244118469/Izzy_and_Scarlot_Pt1_Sample.wmv
or:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CLVTE42F

yea thats a good one, and she has the teacher look to her, always great to tickle the teacher

yea thats a good one, and she has the teacher look to her, always great to tickle the teacher

Thanks Reeper - yes, that's kind of the look we were going for 🙂 I try to imagine Izzy as a teacher though and it doesn't quite work...I guess she would have 100% attendance from male students at least! :lol

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back