• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling: Sophie Introduces Lisa To Tickling! (F/F, NYLONS)

turtleboy2

1st Level Red Feather
This is a preview for the first of a two-part scene with Sophie and new girl Lisa. For this shoot I asked Sophie to bring a new model with her from her webcam site - I basically just said, 'I don't mind who you bring but make sure they're ticklish!' The result was Lisa, who although very unsure about the whole tickling experience, did turn out to be very ticklish!

She was a little nervous though so we decided that Sophie should go first so that Lisa could get an idea of things. As it happened, Lisa turned out to be a very good tickler herself and she soon reduces Sophie to complete hysterics - twice! This was actually the second of two F/F scenes we fimed so she'd had some practice by this stage, but even so Sophie's reactions were something else 🙂 There is a lot of nylon foot and upperbody tickling in this one, with a long section where Lisa slowly runs her nails up and down Sophie's waist, stomach and armpits. This leads to hysterical laughter, tears, and then silent laughter (Lisa was actually thought she had stopped breathing at one point!)

The reactions reach an even crazier level at the end when Lisa uses the hairbrush on Sophie's feet. She goes into complete hysterics, which carry on for a few minutes after the tickling stopped...this isn't that unusual for Sophie to be honest but we had to give her a few minutes to recover all the same! Naturally, Sophie's revenge on Lisa was awesome - that one's coming up shortly 🙂 Part 1 is available from the UK Tickling store now!

Preview:
https://rapidshare.com/files/3286298356/Sophie_and_Lisa_Pt1_HD_Samples.wmv
or:
http://www.mediafire.com/?e5588pjqpcor7ap

Last edited:
wow very nice, u sure this is her first time, cuz definately looks like she's done this before, can't wait t o see her get tickled

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back