• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling: Super-Hot Chacha Is Too Ticklish! (NYLONS, BARE)

turtleboy2

1st Level Red Feather
Hi folks,
This is a preview for the first of two clips featuring new model Chacha. It goes without saying that this lady is absolutely stunning, with a phenomenal body....luckily she is ridiculously ticklish too! :wub So much so in fact, that she almost broke my new chair in this first scene as she almost flew across the room. She did tell me at one point that she normally laughs if her boyfriend even looks at her feet, let alone touches them so she had no idea why she agreed to be tied and tickled! 🙂

This first scene has Chacha cuffed to the massage chair in glossy nylons, denim shorts and a vest top. There is a lot of foot tickling (believe me, it took a few takes before I was even able to get her shoes off!) but there are some crazy upperbody tickling moments too! This lady is ticklish on every part of her body and it all sends her nuts! There's some nice bare foot tickling in the last few minutes too as her soles get fingers and brushes...I thought it was going to finish her off but she managed to get through another two scenes somehow! 😀

This one is out now in the clipstore at www.uktickling.com. There is another scene coming up shortly - enjoy!

Preview:
https://rapidshare.com/files/3913664700/ChaCha_pt1_HD_sample.wmv
or:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DAYDKQOU

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back