• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling: Tammie Lee Meets Chacha - 2 Min Preview!! (NYLONS, BARE)

turtleboy2

1st Level Red Feather
One of the wildest F/F encounters I've filmed for some time, Tammie Lee and Chacha were perfectly matched - both are extremely ticklish and both have a slightly mischeivous streak, which meant they really went to town on each other! Stunning blonde Chacha is not only one of my most ticklish models, but she proved to be one of the most devious ticklers I've worked with. She clearly delights in tickling the crap out of Tammie for the half of this one, but Tammie takes equal pleasure in getting her own back!

Tammie was glad to be working with a really ticklish model - after a previous shoot where the other model wasn't ticklish at all, she's always wary about just being on the receiving end and not having revenge. She was very happy when she saw how ticklish Chacha is though and it's hard to see who came out on top overall as they both screamed their heads off! I can safely say that it was one of the worst tickling sessions Tammie had endured anyway (until the following scene!) 🙂

Both ladies get plenty of nylon foot tickling in this one, and some good upperbody tickling, especially on the ribs and stomach. Nylons get ripped for some bare foot tickling too - although when Tammie realises that Chacha's feet are more ticklish in nylons, she leaves one side on for a little while longer! This one is hot and the full version is pretty long at nearly 19 mins. Enjoy the long preview, and the full version will be in the UK Tickling store later today....and then there is part 2 still to come!

Preview:
https://rapidshare.com/files/382606280/Tammie_Meets_Chacha_HD_sample.wmv
or:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9RQX89MD

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back