• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK woman wanting to meet other tickle-lovingwomen IRL

dazed

TMF Poster
Hi all,

I'd love to meet other women from here in real life (IRL).

I'm based in South-East England and have been a member of UKTF and TMF for years. I thought I'd try this site properly (often get drawn here because of the stories).

I run a fetlife group 'UK women into tickling' and we had our first munch in London in January (6 attendees, 6 apologies so a good turn out for a UK tickle munch). These were BQ and Hetero-women. For platonic tickle play sexuality doesn't matter but if you're a lesbian like me a woman's touch has that gorgeous sexy edge to it.

I do fear I'm the only lesbian in the UK with a kink for tickling though. The LBQ women I've met in London are more into the impact play and DS type of play and I'll have to get to know them more before I explore that. With general kinksters I get by with my enjoyment of shibari and a 'yeah, its ok if you tickle me' and I get the odd spank and enjoy a bit of wax play. I'm more of a bottom/lee than a top/ler at the moment but I take chances I get to let my switchy side out.

In general I'm single and getting ready to try dating again but its not so easy when you're kinky. I'm in my mid-40s and in good shape (never smoked, not been much of a sun-worshipper, train in martial arts regularly).

I'd love to meet more women for pure platonic tickle fun and maybe a few women with whom I can explore the more erotic side of things as lee and ler.

So, feel free to get in touch. If you're on on Fetlife search for 'wildwitch', that's me and I have more info in my profile and photos (not face ones but you'll get the idea).

Hope to hear from some of the women here, Thankyou for reading.

P.S. I'm up for meeting you for real and have no time for long email exchanges, sorry.

Last edited:
Meeting other UK Women

Hello dazed,

I also am a F lesbian lee but based in the USA. I'd love to talk sometime when you have a chance. I too am in shape, but a pure lee. Please drop me a private message and maybe we can meet up for some chat and get to know one another better.

Take Care🙂

TFL

Thankyou TicklishFLee but I expect we'd bore each other with our 'isn't it great to get tickled' exchanges.

I'm up for meeting other women for real. In fact I'm up for meeting anyone for tickling for real (as long as they bother with munches and If they're a bloke having a cute switchy girlfriend helps lol)

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back