• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ultimate Power Rangers Tickling Pic - EVERY female Power Ranger tickled!

Wow, that is incredible. I give you made props...

I'd hate to think you missed one and didn't realize it. 😛

Wow, that is incredible. I give you made props...

I'd hate to think you missed one and didn't realize it. 😛

Thanks very much

Naw, a lot of extensive research went into this. The only ones left out are non-Rangers (with the exception of Princess Shayla)

Good grief!! That is impressive. Big giant props to your sheer commitment to this! I've been out of the Power Rangers loop for a long time, but when I was a little kid, I was an avid watcher of the Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers. Even had the big transforming Megazord toy. That thing was rad. And those flip-head figures, where you press the belt buckles and their heads flip into their helmets.

Sorry - sidetracked! Again, a massive triumph in terms of sheer scale, and the art style remains clean and bold throughout. 🙂 Thanks for the memories!

I already praised this over at DA, but it's too awesome not to praise it again here.

Good grief!! That is impressive. Big giant props to your sheer commitment to this! I've been out of the Power Rangers loop for a long time, but when I was a little kid, I was an avid watcher of the Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers. Even had the big transforming Megazord toy. That thing was rad. And those flip-head figures, where you press the belt buckles and their heads flip into their helmets.

Sorry - sidetracked! Again, a massive triumph in terms of sheer scale, and the art style remains clean and bold throughout. 🙂 Thanks for the memories!

A good way to catch up on the series without sitting down to watch them all is to watch Linkara's History of Power Rangers reviews on thatguywiththeglasses.com. Great stuff.

Yea, i still have some of the toys. The original Ultrazord, of course. I even have a couple of the head-flippers you mention. I even have some RECENT ones, like the Legacy edition Power Morphers and new Dragon Dagger. Yea, i'm a fan 😉

A good way to catch up on the series without sitting down to watch them all is to watch Linkara's History of Power Rangers reviews on thatguywiththeglasses.com. Great stuff.

Yea, i still have some of the toys. The original Ultrazord, of course. I even have a couple of the head-flippers you mention. I even have some RECENT ones, like the Legacy edition Power Morphers and new Dragon Dagger. Yea, i'm a fan 😉

I used to have some of those flip head Power Rangers. I think I sold them at a garage sale I had last year though. I also used to have the Power Ranger In Space morpher, which was a cool one. I gave that to my best friend. But it's kind of in both our possessions because I think I gave it to him just in case some day we use it for our theatre or film company. I used to have the full Turbo Zord and the big truck thing to make the Turbo Astrozord from Power Rangers: Turbo but somehow I miss places most of the Turbozords. It's annoying that I can't find them. I loved those cars. I think I still have two of them. But I've moved around a lot so stuff gets lost. I also am missing like one trailer for the big truck from Turbo... don't remember what it's called. I still have the truck thing and a sports car that could fly from Turbo, they're not turbo zords, they're just extra vehicles they ended up finding along the way. I also still have the Astro Megazord (Power Rangers in Space) MMPR and Power Rangers in Space are my favorite shows... because MMPR is the original and best (But it's really three shows in one, each series has a different type of zord - Dino, Thunder, Ninja, just like all the other shows are just new powers, even though they actually called them different shows.) And In Space is also one of my favorites because I'm a science fiction fan. I'm a big Trekkie so I love that one too.

And I'm not going to lie, I still watch Power Rangers. I actually stopped watching them like 10 years ago. A couple years after it moved to ABC, but like a year or so ago we got netflix and I decided to relive my child hood and I watched all the Power Ranger shows I watched as a kid... and then decided to keep going and watch the shows I didn't watch when they first came on. I got past Super Samurai and so I got caught up and have not watched any of the Megaforce or Super Megaforce yet. Although I need to because it's the 20th anniversary show and they're bringing back a lot of old rangers and stuff... but anyways, I'll shut up now. I just turned 31 monday, I shouldn't be going on about Power Rangers. 😛

I used to have some of those flip head Power Rangers. I think I sold them at a garage sale I had last year though. I also used to have the Power Ranger In Space morpher, which was a cool one. I gave that to my best friend. But it's kind of in both our possessions because I think I gave it to him just in case some day we use it for our theatre or film company. I used to have the full Turbo Zord and the big truck thing to make the Turbo Astrozord from Power Rangers: Turbo but somehow I miss places most of the Turbozords. It's annoying that I can't find them. I loved those cars. I think I still have two of them. But I've moved around a lot so stuff gets lost. I also am missing like one trailer for the big truck from Turbo... don't remember what it's called. I still have the truck thing and a sports car that could fly from Turbo, they're not turbo zords, they're just extra vehicles they ended up finding along the way. I also still have the Astro Megazord (Power Rangers in Space) MMPR and Power Rangers in Space are my favorite shows... because MMPR is the original and best (But it's really three shows in one, each series has a different type of zord - Dino, Thunder, Ninja, just like all the other shows are just new powers, even though they actually called them different shows.) And In Space is also one of my favorites because I'm a science fiction fan. I'm a big Trekkie so I love that one too.

And I'm not going to lie, I still watch Power Rangers. I actually stopped watching them like 10 years ago. A couple years after it moved to ABC, but like a year or so ago we got netflix and I decided to relive my child hood and I watched all the Power Ranger shows I watched as a kid... and then decided to keep going and watch the shows I didn't watch when they first came on. I got past Super Samurai and so I got caught up and have not watched any of the Megaforce or Super Megaforce yet. Although I need to because it's the 20th anniversary show and they're bringing back a lot of old rangers and stuff... but anyways, I'll shut up now. I just turned 31 monday, I shouldn't be going on about Power Rangers. 😛

it's kool, dude, i'm a Ranger nerd myself, in case you couldn't tell 😉 And as previously noted, folks here should check out Linkara's History of Power Rangers, he does great analysis on all the series and has really done his research. He's currently done everything up to Mystic Force. He even offers some funny commentary. For example:

*Mighty Morphin*
ZORDON: teleport to us five overbearing and overemotional humans.
ALPHA: No! Not that! Not teenagers!
ZORDON: That's correct, Alpha.
LINKARA: Gee, thanks, Zordon. It's only the FATE OF THE FRICKIN' PLANET at stake! For that matter, are you supposed to be JOKING?? "Five overbearing and overemotional humans"? Yea, THOSE are great qualities that make for superheroes. Did someone change the water filter in your tube lately?

*Turbo*
LINKARA: so after a filler episode where they get baked into a giant pizza........excuse me a moment.... *walks out* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGH!!!!!!!! *walks back in*

*Time Force*
LINKARA: The series concludes in the 3-parter "The End of Time". So the Doctor travels back to earth to fight the Master after being warned by the Ood. The Master has been brought back to life by a cult of his former, er, uh......sorry, wrong notes here...

Last edited:
Whoa...that's ALOT of female rangers! Good work hun!

Also I completely agree with Linkara that the series was often (if not always) completely and utterly over the top in it's ridiculousness!

God bless Team Nostalgia for all the work they did making us laugh at our collective childhood pains.

One of these days I've got to find the time and money in order to commission someone to draw Kimberly and Dulcea lying bound and laughing to tears as Nadira fluffs her feather boas on the two heroines.

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back