• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ultimate tickle fantasy

LillyTickle

Hey people.
I am one for fantasising about tickling but what I wanna know is how good are you?
What would be your ultimate tickling fantasy?
Please go into as much detail as possible as I wanna see who has the best imagination for tickling 🙂

I am one for fantasizing about tickling my fantasy is to tie a girl's feet and hands and slowly undress and do many tickled especially in his feet tickle

is not very creative but that's my fantasy..🙂

As painfully self-conscieous as I am about being ticklish, I think my fantsy would be to walk into a party where everyone there was comfortable with ticking. (Sort of like the chat room here.) Being female, it probably wouldn't take long for me to strike up a conversation wiht a group of guys. Eventually, maybe three or four would converge on me, without my taking notice until it was too late and would tickle me into hysterics. I would not be held down or restained, it would just merely be free style tickling from all angles.

*Please note: By no means am I condoning bondage or any form of restraint! I AM VEHEMENTLY opposed to ALL and ANY form of torture~ Be it tickling or otherwise.

As painfully self-conscieous as I am about being ticklish, I think my fantsy would be to walk into a party where everyone there was comfortable with ticking. (Sort of like the chat room here.) Being female, it probably wouldn't take long for me to strike up a conversation wiht a group of guys. Eventually, maybe three or four would converge on me, without my taking notice until it was too late and would tickle me into hysterics. I would not be held down or restained, it would just merely be free style tickling from all angles.

*Please note: By no means am I condoning bondage or any form of restraint! I AM VEHEMENTLY opposed to ALL and ANY form of torture~ Be it tickling or otherwise.

(Bondage and restraint are NOT the same thing as real torture, so don't worry about condoning abuse or torture by being into tickling)

My ultimate fantasy? Hmmm there are so many.....I'd want to be on a spacestation that's part of an advanced civilization totally obsessed with tickling and being tickled. They have all sorts of tickle-robots, electronic sensation-enhancers, chemicals and skin creams to make you more ticklish, nano-feathers etc etc. Lees could get tickled for as long as they wanted, then go into a "re-set" booth when they're tired to instantly make themselves ready for another round!

Your guys fantasys, all suck. Get a load of mine.

Frist off I My fant-ai-size about tickling all the time. From when I get up in the moreing, to when I go to sleep at night. Most of my fantasy-zz are of anime guys getting tickle. As of late I've been haveing one with Jack from Yu-gi-oh 5Ds tickling Yusei. Vegeta from DBZ is one of my fabs ti tickle. And I gots lots more but no time to write, right now. If you want me to go on, just ask.
I do have a few cartoon ones and a few live action shows as well. Like I have a big, huge "star wars the clones wars." I also do videogame guys as well. Just guys, no girls, not really. I love tickling men in my mind! Mah-ha-ha!

I've mentioned one of mine in another thread. I'll share another one: two girls completely naked, sitting up, back to back, with their arms interlocked together, so that when I tickle one and she tries to move, she pulls the other girl with her. Or tickle both at once, and see them try to pull away from each other, but they can't. And if one pulls their arm out breaking the lock, the other girl and I get to tickle her mercilessly for a full two minutes.

riblover

i would love to tickle a slender girl with dozens of ribs sticking out against her skin.

I'd wanna tickle a tied-up, insanely ticklish 4-armed 4-legged blue Navii woman with 8 extra vertebrae (ie 4 feet and 4 armpits plus a REALLY long back) who loves it and thinks I'm the hottest male ever! Maybe have a human woman as backup for when the blue babe needs a breather...

My fantasy is about having my pussy tickled. I have a shaved pussy which is highly sensitive and ticklish. I'd love to be tied to a bed, blindfolded and have my whole body tickled with feathers then home in on my naked pussy and tickle it and my clit till i cum. Its my ultimate fantasy

My fantasy, would be to be seduced by a gorgeous barefoot girl, who takes me to her place and tie's me naked and helpless to the bed, then spends hours tickling and teaseing my out of my mind !

My fantasy is a nice romantic dinner with my soul-mate, after which I take her home and proceed to tenderly undress her. What follows is an evening of lovingly tickling one another, escalating into an erotic tickle-fight, which I simultaneously both win, and taste de-feet *snickers*

*sigh*

My fantasy would be two girls 18 or 19 at a beach one falls asleep sun bathing the other takes her into a beach house ties her up and waits for her to wake up and when she comes to... Tickle torture begins.

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back