• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ultra ticklish girl, tickle me or be tickled!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vticklishgirl1

Hi there,
I am a "switch" female from Scotland, UK, 19 years old.
I provide a little service linked to my fave kink....as I am paying off a huge student debt, for a reasonable fee I provide a cool tickling service. I'm very friendly and open minded, genuinely nice young girl (though i turn into a monster when I have someone tied up..hehehe).I love to tickle men & women, from the playful to the sadistic, using a variety of tools and especially my long fingernails. I am very experienced.
Also I am incredibly, ultra, unbearably ticklish..especially on my feet, but also all over my body. My feet are size 5, smooth, soft, very well looked after and always with nicely painted toenails. Again....for a fee you can tickle me for as long as you like, as much as you like (can't believe I'm saying this!!). I can also travel if needed.
Hope no one is offended by this post, and please note NO SEXUAL SERVICES are provided. If you find it a turn on while you're with me thats ok, but don't expect anything to happen 🙂
If you're interested, you can leave me a private message here telling me where you're from.

xxxxx

Last edited:
You had me until you mentioned the painted toenails. Yuuuuuck!
Women's feet are beautiful AS THEY ARE!!!

Hi

would love to take you up on the offers!!! Whats your email and we can have a quick chat
A

Bored2Tears- Sorry about that, just try leaving me a message on Yahoo Messenger?

Stephen-Well, each to their own..my toenails are available unpainted too ;-)

Problem with my emails right now so anyone interested please just leave me a private message here.

Last edited:
Hi, I'm not on yahoo messenger, but would be very interested. Perhaps you could drop me a private message with more details?

would love to see a pic especially of your underarms then maybe we can talk

how does the millions and millions of hollywood brother fans know you are real

They don't, I guess 🙂 But I'd hardly be offering this service if I wasn't prepared to go through with any bookings, and then once someone met me they'd see I am a real, young, ticklish girl.

Hiya ,

Im 24m near Glasgow. I added you to yahoo, my id is duke_nookem ... would like to chat to you to sort something out. hope to hear from you 🙂

I provide a little service linked to my fave kink....as I am paying off a huge student debt, for a reasonable fee I provide a cool tickling service. I'm very friendly and open minded, genuinely nice young girl (though i turn into a monster when I have someone tied up..hehehe).I love to tickle men & women, from the playful to the sadistic, using a variety of tools and especially my long fingernails. I am very experienced.
Also I am incredibly, ultra, unbearably ticklish..especially on my feet, but also all over my body. My feet are size 5, smooth, soft, very well looked after and always with nicely painted toenails. Again....for a fee you can tickle me for as long as you like, as much as you like (can't believe I'm saying this!!). I can also travel if needed.
Hope no one is offended by this post, and please note NO SEXUAL SERVICES are provided. If you find it a turn on while you're with me thats ok, but don't expect anything to happen 🙂
If you're interested, my yahoo id is tk_torture_queen.

Diana xxxxx[/QUOTE]
vticklishgirl said:
Hi there,
I am a "switch" female from Scotland, UK, 19 years old.

What is a "switch" female?

finally a public sevice i can really take an interest in.......although i'd definitely luv to see some pics...email me at [email protected] and hopefully we can chat. cheers 🙂

Do you ever go on yahoo messenger? You told me to leave a message there but you never seem to be on it 🙁 And there is no other way of contacting you! Help 😛

As someone else said, I can't be online 24/7..I'm really busy right now. But I've spoken to loads of people from here. patience is a virtue ;-)

Last edited:
Thank you... Thats not what I thought it meant, but I am very happy to know that I was incorrect w/ my thinking. I will be trying to get in touch w/ you... I patiently look forward to meeting you.

I appreciate you cannot be online 24/7, sorry if it sounded like I was having a go, I hope to see you online soon then and I look forward even more to chatting to you on there 🙂

Hope you aren't working yourself too hard being busy and all 😛

No wonder hardly any uk ladies post here, 1 does and 10,000 guys jump up her arse before she even has a chance to read her emails! Desperation isn't an attractive quality...

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back