• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Umm..Lees?

tkrunner

TMF Regular
(I thought I would redirect Crystal's question about Lers)

What is it about being a Lee that you enjoy?

Is it just because you like laughing?

Do you ever want to be the one tickling instead of being tickled?

I like having the ability to lose complete control, and know that someone is in control of my ability to lose control.

Mmhmm.

It's not about laughter with me. I like things to be deeper then that.. Mind play, verbal teasing, all of that shit. I want to be able to feel my power being taken from me by someone capable.

I want to fight against that person for each ounce of fight being taken, even if I know it's what I want.

I would not want to be a ler for two reasons;

1. I just never really have.

2. Being a Ler is more then just tickling folks.. especially in serious play. The Lee gives up a lot to be taken by a Ler. And, if I'm given that much power?

I'll start fires. And not in the fun way.

Laughing is part of it. Being submissive to balance my overly dominant personality is probably another. Although, I have kind of a skewed perception of "submissive" when it comes to tickling. I am the one with the power to give the 'ler what they want, ultimately. No, I wouldn't enjoy being the 'ler though.

For me, there really is no other sensation that can compare to being tickled. It's the most intensely pleasurable feeling in the world, even more so then sex. It is electrifying.

There's also the element of the person doing the tickling enjoying themselves as well; not to mention either the bondage (loss of control and losing yourself to the feelings) or the wrestling around that usually accompanies tickling. It's a fun experience all around.

Can't address your second question, as I'm not exclusively a lee and love doling out a good tickling as well :happyfloa

I love loseing control, yes i like to be the powerful one most of the time, in real life, im a manager and have trouble doing what other people say most of the time, i can handle my self well physically and will argue my point competitively, and some of that developes a stress...i feel like im holding alot above my head and alot of people depend on me for things in and out of work, and i like that, but there comes a deep erge to lose that control and let it all go, laugh off all the stress, lose just one mental/physical fight and instead of helpign others, not even be able to help myself, its flip on my whole life all in one and chills me out more than anything

What is it about being a Lee that you enjoy?

Is it just because you like laughing?

Do you ever want to be the one tickling instead of being tickled?

Mind if I do them in reverse order?

I generally don't really get into being the ler in a more intense scene, but don't mind it when it's simply a playful tickle fight or goofing around. There are a few (very few) people I wouldn't mind getting into that with. But, as a rule, it simply doesn't interest me.

While I do enjoy a good laugh, that's actually one of my least favorite parts about being tickled. Since I have asthma, it's tough to get out of breath and still be able to enjoy it. So, I'm not anxious to start laughing...and generally don't laugh a whole lot. I react in other ways, though.

Now, as for what I like about being a lee. First off, I love the sensations themselves. That can change for brief moments when it's really intense...though I kinda like that part too! lol But, that leads to another aspect I like....being totally out of control and helpless. For most of my life, I've been a total control freak. The one area I can allow myself to give that up is when I'm tickled....but only when it's by friends I trust. Even with them, it takes me a bit to really let go. But, it's worth it! I also like the rush from the whole thing....both on a physical and emotional level. Though it can be physically exhausting, it's also very much an invigorating experience that fills me with energy well beyond the short period of exhaustion that can follow.

Hmm...I'm a switch, so that answers the third question.

What do I enjoy about being a 'lee? Hmm...that's a toughie, well, it's complicated. Mostly I enjoy the fact that I don't have to have the control. I also enjoy the fact the it pleases the 'ler. The complicated part of it applies more to my relationship with my man. I like being a 'ler with him because I know I can trust him. He'll push my limits more than I think they can be, and still is kind and gentle. He knows how far is too far and won't go beyond that.

Mind if I do them in reverse order?

I generally don't really get into being the ler in a more intense scene, but don't mind it when it's simply a playful tickle fight or goofing around. There are a few (very few) people I wouldn't mind getting into that with. But, as a rule, it simply doesn't interest me.

While I do enjoy a good laugh, that's actually one of my least favorite parts about being tickled. Since I have asthma, it's tough to get out of breath and still be able to enjoy it. So, I'm not anxious to start laughing...and generally don't laugh a whole lot. I react in other ways, though.

Now, as for what I like about being a lee. First off, I love the sensations themselves. That can change for brief moments when it's really intense...though I kinda like that part too! lol But, that leads to another aspect I like....being totally out of control and helpless. For most of my life, I've been a total control freak. The one area I can allow myself to give that up is when I'm tickled....but only when it's by friends I trust. Even with them, it takes me a bit to really let go. But, it's worth it! I also like the rush from the whole thing....both on a physical and emotional level. Though it can be physically exhausting, it's also very much an invigorating experience that fills me with energy well beyond the short period of exhaustion that can follow.

Hmmmm-- could I be one of those very few people? 🙂

Submission, Submission, Submission... 😀 I operate best when i am directed, none of that awkward "uuhhh.. okay, what do i do next. What would this person like me to do next?" I think, however,one of the the best things about being a lee is the satisfaction of being of use and enjoyed. I guess i'm just a weirdo people pleaser like that. Of course, that doesn't mean at the expense of my own enjoyment (cause i do enjoy it quite a bit). It's much like a dog that has just performed a trick, waiting to be patted on the head and told it's done a good job.

I really really really enjoy laughing, pretty much 24 seven i crave some form of humor or laughter.. so maybe that's part of it.

I couldn't be a ler or a switch, i don't think. Like i said above, i work best when directed... now given there is a such thing as being a ler submissive... i wouldn't mind at all being a ler submissive.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back