• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Unbearably Ticklish Spots (M/F,F/F, MF/F)

yaqi

Verified
“Unbearably Ticklish Spots,” is a brand new Yaqi compilation clip that focuses on unbearable tickle spots. It features 9 extremely ticklish girls who absolutely lose it when spots too ticklish to touch are tortured. Reactions range from desperate panic to nonstop begging to violent attempts to escape to uncontrollable laughter. Although tightly edited, several sequences linger to show the ticklee’s reactions and comments once the torture has stopped. Very intense. A must for all true tickle torture enthusiasts. Every single girl in this clip goes frackin beserk. This clip features: Astrid, Di Vann, Sexy Di, Hannah, Safira, Sunny, Scarlet, Michelle and Susie.

http://www.yaqiworks.com/movies/unbearable.wmv

Yaqi Clip Store
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/510

Attachments

• uts2.JPG
    uts2.JPG
    249.1 KB · Views: 2,597
Last edited:
nice long preview...they could move around too much for my preference..i like tighter bondage..but the girls seem ticklish..

Thanks Yaqi!

I agree with you here Mel. I did not see the clip yet so I am not judging my comments on the clip. Yaqi usually produces some great stuff.

In general, my preference to tighter bondage is that the loose bondage seems to lessen the appearance of ticklishness to me. Unless the lee is going absolutely crazy then the lee doesn't look ticklish. If the lee is just mildly squirming around and flopping loosely, umm... doesn't work. The loose restraint should allow more fight to the lee. Sometimes it works, if the lee is actually ticklish and she is really fighting back.

READ THIS BEFORE WATCHING:
If you're a strict foot tickling fan, don't watch 🙁 I did and wondered why didn't it say that no footy in it... bah...

I always wondered how many of the girls in your videos are paid models and how many are amateur models from clubs, ads etc. When you started you mainly had amateur girls, but over the years the proportion seems to have changed.

This is ridiculous, to post a thread in the clips forum and have it link to a clip that's going to be taken down after only 3 days.

How am I supposed to ever choose a Yaqi video if I can never see any samples? I don't spend my whole life keeping watch on this forum.

READ THIS BEFORE WATCHING:
If you're a strict foot tickling fan, don't watch 🙁 I did and wondered why didn't it say that no footy in it... bah...

Perhaps because on those girlies, their unbearably ticklish spots were not the feet?!:shock:
:ggrin:😉

Boris

What's New

9/25/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum, and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back