• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Under Influence 3 - no tickling yet

lois333

Chapter 3: Fractures and Alliances

The next morning, palpable tension hung between all the participants. After the previous day’s events, everyone was suspicious of one another, and the atmosphere in the house grew increasingly oppressive. Isa, Adrien, and Melody were visibly irritated, and it wasn’t just because of the game. Isa, in particular, was on edge after a troubled night filled with disturbing dreams she preferred not to analyze.

Eventually, they encountered Lily and Elizabeth in the living room. The confrontation was inevitable. Adrien was the first to speak, his tone slightly irritated.

"Lily, why did you make Nate win yesterday?" he asked, without even trying to hide his frustration. "It was a team game; we were supposed to help each other."

Lily shrugged, clearly unfazed by the reproach.
"It wasn’t intentional, I promise. It was just a bad card, that’s all."

Isa, still tense, couldn’t help but sigh. She turned to Elizabeth, her gaze sharp.
"And you? You seemed strangely disinterested in winning yesterday. You didn’t even try to fight."

Elizabeth rolled her eyes.
"You really think I lost on purpose, Mom? Honestly, there were other strategies to play, and obviously, they didn’t work."

The tension escalated. Isa, arms crossed, frowned. She was on the defensive, not just because of her daughters’ behavior, but also because of the hypnosis she had undergone the day before. She felt vulnerable, exposed, and it made her more irritable than usual.

"I don’t want this alliance to fall apart," Isa declared, her voice calmer but firm. "We need to stay united, especially now that everyone has seen what hypnosis is capable of."

Melody immediately nodded, instinctively moving closer to her mother. She sensed Isa’s concern and shared that feeling.
"Mom’s right. If we don’t support each other, we’re doomed."

Lily and Elizabeth exchanged a quick glance. While Melody and Isa took the alliance seriously, they, on the other hand, had a much more calculated approach. Lily saw the alliance as a temporary way to stay under the radar, while Elizabeth, always strategic, knew she could only truly rely on herself in the long run.

Later that afternoon, a shift in the atmosphere occurred. Lily, seemingly in a good mood despite the morning’s dispute, sat down in the middle of the living room to give herself a pedicure. The other participants were scattered around the house, but Nate and Florian were present.

Lily began applying a bright green polish to her toes. This immediately caught Nate’s attention, who, despite his efforts to appear uninterested, couldn’t take his eyes off Lily’s feet. Every movement of her brush seemed to fascinate him.

Florian, too, was just as interested. Sitting a bit further away, he cast discreet but regular glances at Lily, and a slight smile appeared on his face. It was subtle, but his intentions were clear.

Elizabeth, watching from the corner of the room, noticed Nate’s looks first. A slight shiver of disgust ran through her. She knew Nate had a foot fetish, and seeing her own sister become the object of his obsession made her uncomfortable, though she kept a calm exterior.

She briefly wondered how she could use this information. Maybe she could manipulate Nate, play on his fetish to get information or even push him to make a mistake. But the fact that it involved her sister disturbed her deeply.

Then something else caught her attention: Florian. He was casting the same sidelong glances, with the same unhealthy interest. This surprised her even more. "Florian too? This is the last thing I need…" she thought, exasperated. Her suspicions about Florian were growing, but he was her cousin—there had to be another explanation.

Meanwhile, Melody had also noticed Nate’s gazes towards Lily. It troubled her greatly. She knew Nate had always had a thing for feet, but seeing his interest directed at her sister made her uncomfortable. "Is he using a suggestion for that? Has Nate already tried something?" she wondered. Her mind swirled with questions.

As the afternoon wore on, the Game Master made a new announcement that shook the participants even more.

"A store has just opened with various personalized offers," he announced with a cryptic smile. "You can access it in exchange for tokens you accumulate by participating in games. As a welcome gesture, and to encourage you, those who have already been hypnotized receive one token per hypnosis undergone. The available items are as follows..."

The group gathered in the living room, each trying to hide their excitement or mistrust in the face of this new information. The Game Master listed the available items:

• Participant Information Sheet: 4 tokens
  • Update on an already possessed sheet: 2 tokens
  • Memory Modification: 7 tokens
  • Hypnosis Box: 5 tokens
  • Trance Transfer Stone – 3 hours: 5 tokens
Melody, already counting two tokens, felt a knot of anxiety form in her stomach. She hadn’t realized she had been hypnotized more than once, and this revelation terrified her.
"I have two tokens?" she murmured, visibly shaken. "But... who hypnotized me?" Her two tokens plunged her into growing anxiety. Who had hypnotized her? Nate? Florian? Or the winner of the first game? She no longer knew whom to trust, and this uncertainty oppressed her, while Isa and Adrien, shocked, moved closer to her.

The Game Master, with his eternal smile, responded before anyone else could react.
"No one can reveal the suggestions they’ve received. And checking your own sheet won’t show you the hypnotisms done to you."

Melody’s stress increased further. "Nate? Florian? Someone else?" Her thoughts whirled, and she no longer knew whom to trust. It was all becoming too real, too frightening.

The Game Master stood in front of the group, his enigmatic smile ever-present. He observed the tense faces of the participants before speaking again.
"Before we begin the next game, I’d like to clarify something regarding the Hypnosis Box and the hypnosis I can administer."

Lily, intrigued, raised her hand.
"What’s the difference between a Hypnosis Box and hypnosis with you?"

The Game Master nodded in understanding.
"Very good question. When I hypnotize someone, I know how to manage the trance, which allows me to determine what’s possible or not. For example, I can hypnotize Nate to feel a particular excitement if Elizabeth performs a specific action. This creates a direct and controlled link. Also, the box puts everyone around the holder into a trance. The suggestion is thus shared among all."

He continued, taking a moment to ensure everyone was following.
"However, with the Hypnosis Box, the effect is generally weaker. There are risks of failure, especially if the hypnotized person shows strong resistance. I recommend using the box for more generic hypnotisms, which have a better chance of success. For example, Nate could be excited if one of the women does something, but it wouldn’t be limited to Elizabeth alone."

The Game Master added one more piece of information:
"It’s also important to note that the Hypnosis Box automatically makes the hypnotized person forget they were under hypnosis, as well as who hypnotized them. This can be a valuable asset to prevent people from becoming suspicious of each other."

Lily, clearly intrigued, wondered what impact this would have on their future interactions. Elizabeth, meanwhile, saw this as a golden opportunity to manipulate the group’s dynamics to her advantage.

The Game Master, satisfied with the attention he was receiving, concluded his speech by indicating that the store would be open for future transactions, encouraging everyone to think about their desires and the possibilities available to them. They just had to approach the Game Master in the basement, and he would provide the different items.

Once the explanations were done, the Game Master invited the participants around a large table, on which was spread out a custom version of the famous Monopoly game.

The Monopoly night unfolded under palpable tension. The Game Master had announced the rules with a cryptic smile: the winner would gain the right to hypnotize someone with his help, while the last place finisher would see their personal sheet leaked to everyone. Additionally, all players would receive tokens based on their ranking.

Each player quickly realized that this wasn’t just a board game, but an opportunity to gain influence—or lose credibility.

Isa, focused and methodical, quickly dominated the game with impeccable management of her properties and transactions. She secured temporary alliances with Adrien and Melody, preventing them from threatening her for a while. Nate, on the other hand, was more aggressive, seeking to take calculated risks to accumulate tokens and make a comeback in the game.

Lily, oscillating between discreet moves to help Nate and maneuvers to protect her own interests, remained an enigma to all the other participants. Florian, meanwhile, stayed under the radar, trying not to attract too much attention, but unable to compete with the others in terms of strategy. Elizabeth, for her part, made crucial mistakes, multiplying bad investments and disastrous transactions.

Finally, after hours of intense gameplay, Isa emerged victorious, with a flawless strategy.
She earned 7 tokens, while Elizabeth, after several missed moves, finished in last place with only 1 token. The group exchanged glances, aware of what that meant. Thus, following the game, the players held the following tokens:

• Isa: 8 tokens
  • Melody: 6 tokens
  • Nate: 6 tokens
  • Lily: 5 tokens
  • Florian: 3 tokens
  • Adrien: 2 tokens
  • Elizabeth: 1 token
The Game Master slowly stood and addressed the participants with a satisfied smile.
"As you know, Elizabeth finished last. And as agreed, her sheet will now be revealed to everyone."

He pulled a stack of papers from his bag and began handing out copies of Elizabeth's updated sheet to each of the participants before leaving for his office as usual. Here is Elizabeth's sheet:

Elizabeth's Sheet

• Height: 1.65m
  • Hair: Blonde
  • Eyes: Blue
  • Body: Slim, B-cup
  • Marital Status: Single
  • Feet: Size 36
  • Sensitivity: Medium
Fetishes

• None in particular
  • Aversion to feet (Podophobia)
Other Information

• Manipulative and pragmatic: Highly calculating, she often achieves her goals by subtly manipulating others, including her allies.
  • Stubborn and obstinate: She clings to her decisions, sometimes to the point of inflexibility.
  • Libido blockage through hypnosis: Her mother, Isa, blocked her libido through hypnosis due to her high hormonal levels while she was younger. This blockage allowed her to remain cold and analytical but could be lifted by hypnosis, making her vulnerable to uncontrollable urges, unable to handle an emerging libido.
  • Poorly maintained feet: Elizabeth's feet are poorly maintained—sensitive but covered in calluses. After several pedicures with intense exfoliation, she could become one of the most sensitive individuals in the house.
The silence in the room grew heavier. Reactions were immediate and varied.

Nate read every word carefully, his gaze lingering on the details about her libido blockage by hypnosis. A thought quickly crossed his mind, but he remained impassive. "So Isa controls her that much..." he thought. This kind of information could be useful, especially if Elizabeth ever showed signs of weakness. He squinted slightly, pondering the possibilities.

Florian, on the other hand, remained silent as he read through the sheet. The mention of the hypnotic blockage intrigued him, and he couldn’t help but smile slightly. "Interesting..." he murmured to himself. Elizabeth, the cold and calculating manipulator, could actually be easily controlled? The idea of seeing her lose control almost amused him.

Melody, for her part, reacted differently. She felt uneasy reading about how much her sister had been shaped by their mother’s hypnosis. "Isa really did that to her..." she thought. Melody had never imagined that her sister had undergone so many mental manipulations, and it deeply troubled her.

Isa, however, kept a composed face, although her thoughts were more agitated than she wanted to admit. She knew Elizabeth's sheet might one day be revealed, but seeing the others’ reactions put her on the defensive. "I’ll need to be more careful from now on," she thought, observing the other players.

As for Elizabeth, she sat there with a closed expression, but inside she was boiling with anger. She knew this revelation would change the dynamics of the group, but she wasn’t going to let it bring her down. She was also disgusted by the information about her feet.

She discreetly watched everyone’s reactions, trying to determine who might exploit this information against her and how she could anticipate their moves.

The tension in the house was palpable. Elizabeth, disturbed, avoided eye contact while Nate, silently, began forming his plan. He knew Isa would target him instinctively, both out of protection and revenge.

Discreetly, he went to the Game Master's office. Heart pounding, he knocked on the door.

Game Master (smiling): "Nate. What can I do for you today?"

Nate, without preamble, placed his tokens on the table.
Nate: "I have five tokens, and I want to buy a Trance Transfer Stone."

The Game Master smiled, satisfied with the request. He opened a drawer and took out a small, shimmering stone with a mysterious aura. He placed it in front of Nate with care.

Game Master: "Here it is. But be careful, this stone only lasts for three hours. You must choose carefully when you wish to use it."

Nate, after a brief moment of reflection, clenched the stone in his hand.
Nate: "I’ll use it now."

The Game Master nodded, a thin smile forming on his lips.
Game Master: "Very well."

Meanwhile, Isa was in the living room, tense, brooding over the recent events. The revelation of Elizabeth's sheet had heightened her sense of urgency. With 8 tokens in her possession and the possibility of hypnotizing someone, she knew she had to act quickly to protect her daughters and her family.

The living room door suddenly opened, and the Game Master entered, inviting Isa to join him in the office. The time had come for her to make her choice.

Once in the office, the Game Master looked at her with an enigmatic smile.
Game Master: "So, Isa. Who will you hypnotize? The power is in your hands."

Isa quickly thought it over. The danger that Nate represented worried her. With so many tokens, he could quickly become uncontrollable. It was too risky to let him act freely.

Isa: "Nate. He already has too many tokens. I need to control him before he becomes unmanageable."

The Game Master smiled broadly, pleased with her choice. He stood, and they returned to the living room, where all the participants were gathered. Nate stood there, calm, almost detached, but a mischievous glint shone in his eyes.

Game Master: "Ladies and gentlemen, Isa has chosen Nate as the subject of her hypnosis."

The others turned their gaze toward Nate. But before the hypnosis could begin, Nate pulled the shimmering stone from his pocket and raised it for all to see.
Nate: "Not so fast."

Everyone’s eyes widened in surprise, including Isa’s. The Game Master, however, burst into a deep laugh.
Game Master: "Ah, Nate... The Trance Transfer Stone. Very well. So, Isa, it’s you who will fall into a trance."

Isa, shocked, tried to hide her fear, but it was too late. The Game Master began uttering the hypnotic words. This time, it wasn’t Nate who fell under the hypnosis, but Isa. The trance turned against her.

Her gaze emptied, and she froze, motionless, under the astonished eyes of the other participants.

Game Master (with barely contained laughter): "Ah, the Trance Transfer Stone. What a surprise, Nate. Well... instead of Nate, it’s Isa who will fall into the trance."

Isa, shocked, stepped back, but it was too late. The Game Master, with impeccable mastery, began uttering the hypnotic words. She tried to resist, her mind desperately fighting back, but the words penetrated her mind like slow poison. Little by little, her gaze became vacant.

Her body, rigid moments earlier, relaxed. Her shoulders gently drooped, and she collapsed into a chair. Her eyelids grew heavy, her lips slightly parted.

Game Master (with sadistic pleasure): "There, there. Isa is in a trance. A fascinating turn of events, isn’t it?"

The other participants watched in stunned silence. Isa, usually so strong and determined, was now at the mercy of her own manipulative attempt. Nate, standing a few meters away, remained calm, his fingers still gripping the stone in his pocket.

Isa could no longer fight. The hypnosis had taken over, and her body was now as still as a statue, while her mind floated in the trance imposed by the Game Master.

Nate, still calm, turned to the Game Master.
Nate: "It’s still a secret hypnosis, right?"

The Game Master nodded.
Game Master: "Absolutely. No one will remember the winner or the ongoing hypnosis."

Satisfied, Nate approached Isa, still in a trance.
Nate: "Why did you want to hypnotize me, Isa?"

In a calm voice, Isa responded, her thoughts accessible under the trance's effect.
Isa: "You’re a danger to my daughters, Nate. With all your tokens, you could manipulate them. You made me dream of you and Florian and I must not feel that way. I must neutralize you."

Nate frowned.
Nate: "And why are you blaming me for this attraction you feel? You say you’re attracted to the men in the house. Did I do that?"

The Game Master burst out laughing before answering.
Game Master: "No, Nate. That was surely a personal fantasy. You had nothing to do with it."

Florian, who had been observing the scene attentively, suddenly intervened.
Florian: "I won’t remember any of this tomorrow, but I can prove to you that Isa is sexually frustrated. If you form an alliance with me, Nate, I’ll show you tomorrow."

The other participants, horrified by this declaration, immediately reacted. Melody, shocked, instinctively stepped back, while Adrien stared at Florian with disgust. Even Nate appeared surprised by Florian’s proposition.

Nate thought quickly. "Florian must have Isa’s sheet... I’ll need to see him later."

Then he turned to the Game Master, ready to give his command.
Nate: "Isa must fall in love with me. I want her to be wildly excited every time she sees me."

The Game Master, still with his signature smirk, shook his head.
Game Master: "Impossible. Even in this deep trance state, Isa is still too resistant for a suggestion that strong. You’ll have to think of something else."

Frustrated, Nate clenched his fists. After a moment of thought, he resigned himself to a new approach.
Nate: "Alright. Make her think that, in order to protect her daughters, she needs to seduce me. She’ll try to convince me to do what I want in exchange for protecting her children."

Once again, the Game Master refused.
Game Master: "Too specific, and the trance won’t last long enough for that."

The Game Master placed a hand on his ear, as if receiving instructions.
Game Master: "However, to not waste this excellent opportunity, I’ll offer you another suggestion. This one will take time to set in, but it should mentally weaken Isa while satisfying you."

The Game Master then explained to Nate and the other participants, still frozen, his idea: to hypnotize Isa into believing that to protect her daughters, she must attract the attention of the men she sees as threats. This idea would slowly take root in her mind, pushing her to seduce, hypnotize, or even obey those men in order to distract them from her daughters.

Nate nodded.
Nate: "It’s better than nothing. Do it."

The Game Master began the hypnosis. While the other participants watched in disapproval, Florian alone wore a satisfied smile. When the hypnosis was complete, the Game Master hypnotized the others so they would forget the events of the evening.

Everyone woke up late the next day, feeling incredibly tired. They all had copies of Elizabeth’s sheet and remembered only that she had lost the game, but none of the hypnosis details. Melody, Lily, Elizabeth, and Adrien went to bed. Nate stayed in the living room for the night, and Florian downstairs. As usual, Isa stayed awake in the office.

Isa sat in her office, the quiet of the house amplifying her fatigue. She stared at the 8 tokens on her desk, her mind spinning around the same thoughts: protecting her daughters, maintaining their unity. She felt like she was failing in this role. If no one remembered the game or revealed anything, it meant she hadn’t won, nor had Melody or Adrien. If it had been Lily or Elizabeth, they probably would have told her. This left her with one conclusion: either Nate or Florian had won, and it only deepened her sense of failure.

A deep sigh escaped her lips as her fingers absentmindedly stroked the tokens. Isa felt overwhelmed. Despite all her efforts, she hadn’t managed to preserve her family’s unity. The threat posed by Nate and Florian became more tangible with each passing moment, and she knew she had to act. The idea of carrying the burden of protecting her daughters alone weighed heavily on her. The alliance wouldn’t work if she had to rely on others, not in this game where everyone hid their true intentions.

The weight of this reflection crushed her. Exhausted, she closed her eyes for a moment, leaning back against her chair. Her thoughts spiraled. She knew it was time to use the tokens she had. She needed to discover her enemies’ weaknesses to control them. Her eyelids heavy, she gathered her last bit of strength, determined to get up and visit the Game Master.

She left her office slowly, her steps dragging in the silence of the house. As she prepared to go down to the basement, she saw Nate walking in the opposite direction. He was heading towards Florian’s room. Isa frowned. What were they scheming now? A wave of mistrust and discomfort washed over her. Yet, she was far too tired to confront the situation immediately. With a resigned sigh, she turned and headed towards the Game Master’s room.

The basement room was dimly lit when she entered. As always, the Game Master wore his eternal, mysterious smile. Without a word, Isa handed over her tokens, feeling almost relieved to be rid of them. In exchange, he handed her two folders marked with the names Nate and Florian.

With the folders under her arm, Isa returned to her room, her body protesting with every step. She sat heavily on her bed, her heart beating slightly faster at the thought of what she was about to discover. But exhaustion quickly caught up with her. She opened Florian’s file first, her eyes scanning the initial lines.

Florian’s Sheet

• Height: 1.82m
  • Hair: Brown
  • Eyes: Green
  • Body: Overweight, unattractive
  • Marital Status: Single
Fetishes

• Feet: Florian is particularly attracted to women’s feet. He associates this fetish with domination or submission dynamics and derives intense pleasure from touching or manipulating a woman’s feet.
  • Tickling: Florian loves tickling games, especially on the feet. His pleasure is heightened when he can make his partners beg, playing on their exhaustion and helplessness.
Other Information

• Passive lover: Florian is not very interested in traditional sexual relationships. He prefers scenarios where he is passive, such as receiving footjobs or masturbating while tickling an immobilized woman. This is a strong fantasy for him, especially if he can maintain control while in contact with his partner’s feet.
  • Hidden perversity: Florian harbors sexual desires for his cousins and his aunt Isa. This repressed attraction drives him to perverse and manipulative behaviors, which he hides behind a calm facade.
  • Pleasure from control: Florian derives great psychological and physical satisfaction from the idea of dominating his partners, particularly by forcing them to beg or give in under his tickling. This domination is a way for him to compensate for his lack of confidence and self-esteem.
  • Willing to do anything: Manipulative and opportunistic, Florian is capable of lying, betraying, and manipulating to achieve his goals and satisfy his fetishes. His actions are calculated, though he is emotionally fragile and sensitive to female rejection.
Isa, exhausted, felt her eyelids grow heavier as she slowly read through Florian’s sheet. The words seemed to dance before her tired eyes, but she forced herself to continue. Every line she read deepened her disgust and confusion. She had already dreamed of Florian—a strange, unsettling dream—but now that she knew what was going on in Florian’s mind, that dream took on an even more nightmarish tone.

Isa flipped through Florian’s file, determined to understand the threat he posed. The first thing that caught her eye was his foot fetish. An expression of disgust crossed her face. The fetish itself puzzled her, but knowing that Florian, her cousin whom she had always found repulsive, was obsessed with feet horrified her even more.

"My feet... never for him."

Isa had always maintained a rigorous foot care routine, not out of vanity but necessity. Her feet were extremely sensitive, and taking care of them every day brought her a sense of well-being and control. She applied moisturizing creams before wrapping them in thick socks, even at night. "I do this for myself, not for him, never for him." This daily care was her ritual, a way to protect her delicate skin and maintain a barrier against the outside world.

Isa recalled why she never went barefoot. She felt immensely vulnerable at the thought of walking without protection, especially in front of someone like Florian. "He will never see my feet." If baring her feet before others seemed unpleasant, the idea of doing so in front of Florian made her feel sick. The idea of arousing his interest disgusted her.

For Isa, this foot fetish represented an insidious intrusion into her intimacy. "He doesn’t deserve to see what I strive to preserve." Exposing her feet would be like giving away a part of herself, a personal, private vulnerability. "My feet will never be a weapon in this game. Florian will never have access to them." She resolved to continue caring for them, not to please anyone, but for herself. This care was a way to keep distance from the outside world, an invisible armor.

But as she read further, her heart clenched when she discovered Florian’s tickling fetish. Her eyes scanned the words, and a shiver ran down her spine. She knew how sensitive her feet were. The mere thought of anyone touching them made her wince. Tickling... "It would be torture." Her feet were already so sensitive that she couldn’t bear the idea of being tickled by anyone, let alone Florian.

She began to imagine the scene—her feet, immobilized, under Florian’s perverse fingers, unable to defend herself. A nightmare. "It’s unbearable just to think about it." She immediately felt suffocated by the thought. The mere idea of her feet, vulnerable under Florian’s hands, made her feel trapped. It was a vision of complete submission, something she would never allow.

"My daughters... they must never suffer this," she thought, her anger rising. Florian’s fixation sickened her. She didn’t understand how someone could derive pleasure from such a situation. But she realized her sensitivity could also make her a target. "I have to stay on guard," she told herself, aware that this weakness needed to be hidden at all costs.

Isa understood that if Florian discovered her extreme foot sensitivity, she would be the perfect target for his twisted fantasies. This terrified her but also strengthened her resolve. "I will never put myself in a position where he could exploit this. Never."

Isa stored the file away with a deep sigh. Florian wasn’t just a threat to her daughters; he was a direct danger to her as well. She needed to be more vigilant than ever, showing no signs of weakness. She cast a final glance at her well-wrapped feet. "They will stay protected. For me, not for him."

Exhausted, Isa turned to Nate’s file after finishing Florian’s. She couldn’t shake the growing sense of unease that had been gnawing at her for hours. However, despite her fatigue, something pushed her to understand Nate, to analyze his desires, knowing it would help her better protect her daughters. But as she read through the file, she discovered things she hadn’t expected.

The first line that caught her attention was Nate’s attraction to large breasts. This mention made her pause and reflect. Her own body fit this specific preference of Nate’s, and the thought troubled her more than she wanted to admit. "Is that why he’s always looked at me that way?" she wondered. This detail echoed a dream she had the night before, where Nate had played a more intense, even more brutal role than she had imagined.

She felt both flattered and disturbed. Flattered because she knew she could capture his attention, but disturbed because it stirred buried desires she had tried to suppress. "No, I can’t think like this," she reminded herself, trying to shake off the images from her dream where Nate had drawn her in but also dominated her.

Determined to keep a cool, calculating mind, she moved on to the list of fetishes. She had to understand to defend herself. But as soon as she saw the word "feet," Isa felt a slight shiver of disgust. Another obsession with feet, just like Florian. The difference was that she had felt true revulsion reading about Florian’s, but with Nate, it wasn’t as simple.

Isa had never intended to expose her feet to anyone, let alone someone who fantasized about them. The very idea repelled her, but she also realized that this could be a potential weapon, but instinctively, she refused to let her feet become an object of desire for Nate or anyone else.

Her thoughts lingered on Nate’s tickling fetish. A chill of anxiety ran through her. Her feet were extremely sensitive, and the idea that Nate might want to tickle them terrified her almost as much as it infuriated her. "Torture," she thought silently, remembering what she had read about Florian. This wasn’t just a kink; it was a weapon someone could use to break her will.

Finally, she came to the mention of oral sex. Unlike the other fetishes, this one didn’t provoke such a strong reaction in her. It seemed more conventional, easier to understand. Although she didn’t particularly like the idea of imagining herself in such a situation with Nate, it didn’t shock her as much as the previous ones had.

Isa leaned back slightly, her eyelids growing heavier by the second. She knew there was more to read, but her exhausted mind struggled to stay awake. Before she could finish the file, her eyes closed, and she slowly drifted into sleep.

In her agitated sleep, Nate’s desires and her own repressed feelings mixed together, troubling her deeply. Without having read the last part of Nate’s file about the sexual aspects, she fell asleep unaware of the full extent of the information she had missed.

During her sleep, the information Isa had learned about Nate and Florian played on a loop in her mind, blending with the hypnotic suggestions pushing her to protect her daughters at all costs. She wasn’t at peace, and even in her dreams, an internal battle raged between her need for control and the reality of what she had uncovered.

Florian appeared as a grotesque figure in her dreams, always lurking, looking for weaknesses, seeking to exploit anything that could satisfy him. His obsession with feet filled her with a deep revulsion, and she knew that exposing her feet to him would be like surrendering a part of herself. In her mind, even in her dreams, she resolved to maintain her strict care routine—never allowing him the opportunity to indulge in his twisted fantasies.

Meanwhile, Nate’s presence in her dreams was more sensual, but no less dangerous. The images of him were powerful and alluring, filled with a seductive dominance that Isa found harder to resist. His attraction to her body was both a source of anxiety and a tool she believed she could use to her advantage. She saw herself as a strong woman, capable of manipulating this dynamic to distract Nate from her daughters. But she also feared she might lose control of the situation if she allowed herself to fall into the trap of using her body as a shield.

The hypnotic suggestion that had been planted in her mind continued to take root during her restless sleep, amplifying her protective instincts. In order to protect her daughters, she now began to consider the possibility of diverting the men’s attention toward herself. If that meant using her body, seducing them to keep them away from Melody, Elizabeth, and Lily, she would do it. She believed she could maintain control, that she would never truly lose power in such an exchange.

Earlier that night, Nate had quietly descended to the basement, his thoughts racing. He knew Florian had something valuable: Isa’s file. He needed to know more. When he reached Florian’s room, he knocked softly before entering.

Florian, already awake, sat up when he heard Nate. His eyes narrowed suspiciously when he saw his visitor.
Florian: "Nate? What do you want?" he asked, sounding defensive.

Nate remained calm, a mischievous glint in his eyes.
Nate: "I know you have Isa’s file. You told me during the game."

Florian frowned, clearly confused.
Florian: "I told you that? You remember everything, don’t you?"

Nate nodded.
Nate: "Yeah, I remember everything. You told me to come see you after."

Florian didn’t respond immediately, his brain trying to process what was happening. The idea that Nate had won the game and that all of this was true began to form in his mind.
Florian: "If you remember everything, it means you won, right?"

Nate shrugged, a sly smile on his face.
Nate: "Maybe. But that’s not the point. What I care about is that file. I think we can strike a deal."

The two men discussed for several minutes, mentioning their respective fetishes. Eventually, Florian, still wary but starting to see an opportunity, asked:
Florian: "What kind of deal?"

Nate: "Let’s update the file. We’ll go see the Game Master together and split the cost. One token each."

Florian hesitated for a moment before nodding slowly.
Florian: "Alright. If it means seeing what else she’s hiding, I’m in."

The two men left Florian’s room and made their way to the Game Master’s office in silence, each lost in their own thoughts. Nate, confident, knew he had to play his cards carefully. Florian, on the other hand, saw this temporary alliance as a way to gain valuable information while staying under the radar.

They reached the door of the Game Master’s office and entered without knocking. The Game Master, seated behind his desk, greeted them with his usual smile.
Game Master: "Gentlemen, what a surprise to see you both so late. What can I do for you?" he asked, clearly amused.

Nate spoke first.
Nate: "We want to update Isa’s file. Can we split the cost?"

The Game Master looked at them, then leaned forward slightly.
Game Master: "Of course. If you’re both willing to share the tokens, you can update the file together." He paused before smiling even wider. "And to answer a question you haven’t asked yet: yes, you’re allowed to share the contents of the files. Talking about hypnosis, no, but the files... perfectly legal. You can even steal them if the opportunity arises. There are no rules stopping that."

Florian blinked, surprised.
Florian: "Steal files, really?"

The Game Master simply nodded, his enigmatic smile never fading.
Game Master: "Absolutely. This game is, after all, a test of strategy, alliances, and manipulation."

Nate pulled out his token and placed it on the table, followed by Florian. The Game Master took the tokens with visible satisfaction, then turned to a drawer to retrieve Isa’s updated file.
Game Master: "Here it is. Take it and have fun."

The two men took the file and left the office without a word. Back in Florian’s room, they sat on the bed and began to read the updated file.

Florian let out a low whistle.
Florian: "Damn... She’s really..."

Isa’s Sheet
  • Height: 1.60m
  • Hair: Black
  • Eyes: Blue
  • Body: Slightly plump, hides her figure under loose clothing
  • Breasts: Size G
  • Marital Status: Divorced for over 20 years
  • Profession: Hypnotherapist
  • Feet: Size 34
  • Sensitivity: Her feet are the most ticklish in the house, extremely sensitive to the slightest touch.
Particularities

• Repressed sexual desire: Since her divorce, Isa has had no relationships with men, leading to a deep, repressed sexual desire. This makes her vulnerable to external influences, as this unexpressed desire could manifest uncontrollably under certain circumstances.
  • Orgasm obsession: Isa is literally obsessed with orgasm. Her desire is so intense that every time she approaches climax, she gradually loses control of herself. When she reaches orgasm, she can enter a state where she completely abandons her self-control, becoming extremely vulnerable to outside influence.
  • Expert handyman: Isa is very skilled with her hands, capable of building or modifying complex objects or devices. She can tinker or create sophisticated systems in the house, either under hypnosis or on her own.
  • Submission to suggestions: Isa has practiced self-hypnosis for years to refine her skills, regularly exposing herself to hypnotic suggestions. This has made her more susceptible to hypnosis, although she maintains a strong desire for control and actively tries to resist outside influences.
Fetish
Isa is obsessed with orgasm. This fetish dominates her life to the point where she loses control when on the verge of climax. It represents both immense pleasure and emotional and mental vulnerability.

Hypnosis In Progress
Basic Hypnosis:

• Hypnosis by Nate (Day 2): Nate hypnotized Isa to become more sensitive to hypnotic suggestions, which made her more vulnerable to future hypnosis. While her mind is strong, this first hypnosis created a crack in her mental defenses. Suggestions now take root more quickly and grow faster within her.
  • Hypnosis by Nate (Day 3): Isa has been hypnotized to believe that, in order to protect her daughters, she must attract the attention of men she considers threats. This hypnosis has generated internal conflict, causing guilt and increasing confusion.
Hypnosis Progress

• Day 2: Hypnoses began subtly influencing Isa. She increasingly felt conflicted with herself. Isa’s growing desires and frustrations made hypnotic suggestions of a physical or sexual nature manifest more rapidly.
  • Day 3: The suggestions quickly took root within her, increasingly affecting her behavior. The tension between her desire to protect her family and the influence of the hypnotic suggestions was becoming harder to manage.
New Information

• Isa’s Care Routine: Isa follows a strict self-care routine, especially for her feet, which are extremely sensitive. She applies moisturizing cream every night and wears special socks, even while sleeping, to ensure the cream is fully absorbed. This routine is essential to her, as it allows her to maintain part of her identity and control in the face of outside influences, especially the fetishes she perceives around her. Isa never exposes her bare feet and prefers to keep them hidden to avoid any vulnerability.
  • Evolving Frustration: Hypnoses related to Isa’s orgasms could make her even more suggestive.
Florian, fixated on the file, particularly paid attention to the sections about the hypnotic suggestions that were starting to take root in Isa. His eyes lit up as he read about the "evolving frustration" and how the sexual and physical suggestions were having a faster effect on her. The idea that Isa, so stoic in appearance, could become increasingly vulnerable to sexual hypnosis gave him new strategies to consider.

Nate, scanning the file with growing interest, smiled when he read about Isa’s large breasts. It confirmed everything he had suspected, hidden under her loose clothing. The mystery of Isa’s concealed body had long fueled his fantasies, and now he knew what was underneath. "What a shame she hides so much," he thought, satisfied that the allure wasn’t just in his imagination. Now that the mystery was solved, Nate was determined to explore it further.

The section about Isa’s repressed sexual desires particularly intrigued Nate. A woman so rigid and disciplined, always in control of her emotions, was harboring deep, unfulfilled sexual desires. For Nate, this was fertile ground for manipulation. "If she becomes vulnerable after an orgasm... I could control her easily," he mused. The idea of bringing Isa to the point of intense pleasure, then manipulating her in her weakened state, was exciting to him. He pictured how malleable she would become once her defenses were shattered.

When his gaze fell on the part about Isa’s extremely sensitive feet, Nate’s excitement grew even more. He had always been attracted to women’s feet, and discovering that Isa’s feet were likely the most sensitive in the house was an opportunity he couldn’t ignore. The thought of tickling her, watching her body react uncontrollably to his touch, filled him with excitement. But it also frustrated him—Isa’s strict self-care routine and her habit of keeping her feet hidden made it clear that getting access to them would be a challenge. "This will take time," he thought. But Nate was patient, and he knew that with the right moves, Isa would eventually let her guard down.

As Nate allowed his fantasies to take over, Florian, sensing an opportunity to gain Nate’s favor, spoke up.
Florian: "You know, not only can you manipulate someone’s mind through hypnosis, but you can also alter their physical sensations. For instance, you could make someone’s feet completely numb... or make every touch on that area an unbearable erotic sensation."

Nate turned his head towards Florian, surprised.
Nate: "What? You mean I could make a body part... erogenous through hypnosis?"
Florian nodded with a satisfied smile.
Florian: "Exactly. Imagine just a breath on her skin, and she goes wild with desire. Or, even better, imagine tickling her feet and driving her insane with pleasure. You could torture her with tickles, or make her experience pure ecstasy from it."

Nate considered this revelation. Not only could he exploit Isa’s physical sensitivity, but he could also make her utterly dependent on the sensations, rendering her powerless to resist. He envisioned Isa losing herself to his touch, completely at his mercy. This only deepened his plans for her.

The two men continued discussing how they could use this new information. Florian saw Nate as a valuable ally, someone who could help him achieve his own goals. Nate realized that working with Florian, even temporarily, could benefit him as well. With Florian focused on hypnotizing Isa, Nate could concentrate on protecting himself from the other members of the house.

They sealed an unspoken pact, sharing a dark plan in their minds. Isa would soon discover that the very threats she had been trying to fend off were much closer than she had ever imagined.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back