• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Under Influence 4 - no tickling yet

lois333

Chapter 4: Dreams and Manipulations

The day began for Isa after a restless night filled with troubling dreams, though devoid of any erotic undertones. These dreams were fueled by what she had uncovered in Florian and Nate’s files—revelations that had reawakened a deep sense of losing control within her. The information haunted her, endlessly looping in her mind, leaving Isa increasingly defenseless against the truths she had uncovered.

In the morning, upon waking, Isa felt strangely aroused, but the sensation disturbed her. She wasn’t accustomed to this blend of excitement and unease, a strange emotion that had been occurring more frequently since the game began. She felt destabilized, as if the solid foundation she had always maintained was starting to crack. The fear of losing control, a fear she had never truly experienced before, was becoming a tangible threat. The files on Florian and Nate, which she had read the night before, were now like a heavy shadow in her mind, following her every step. These men represented not only a threat to her but also to her daughters, which heightened her anxiety.

She rose and placed the files on the nightstand, forgetting she hadn’t fully finished reading Nate’s. This mental exhaustion had drained her, leaving her unable to fully absorb everything. While dressing for the day, another realization struck her: she hadn’t tended to her foot care routine in several days. The thought jolted her. This ritual, which she performed daily with precision, represented far more than just an aesthetic routine. It was a metaphor for her control over her life, her emotions, and her body. Neglecting it symbolized her gradual loss of command over the events unfolding around her.

Isa decided it was time to change her strategy. She couldn’t afford to show weakness, especially now that she understood the desires of Nate and Florian. These men had urges she could manipulate to her advantage, but she also had to protect herself from them. For the day, she chose less loose-fitting clothes than usual, hinting at a subtle neckline. The change was minimal but deliberate. If she had to draw attention to herself to divert the men from her daughters, she would use her body, though always with cold, calculated intent.

A delicate necklace adorned her chest, a detail she knew would discreetly capture Nate’s attention. The previous evening, while reading his file, she had discovered his attraction to large breasts, and though she was hesitant to exploit that information, she couldn’t ignore its potential. The neckline and necklace were silent weapons she could use to draw his gaze, keeping his focus on her and away from her daughters.

As she descended into the living room, Isa felt ready to face the day, but something within her remained deeply unsettled. The dreams from the night and the revelations from the files continued to swirl in her mind, creating a cacophony of doubts and contradictory strategies. On one hand, she wanted to maintain her control, but on the other, she knew that to protect her family, she might need to let go and appear vulnerable—at least on the surface.

Meanwhile, Elizabeth sat alone in her room, consumed by a mixture of anger and vulnerability. She stared at the wall in front of her, but her mind was elsewhere, lost in the whirlwind of thoughts triggered by the discovery of her own file, now exposed to the others. It was a harsh blow for her, knowing how much these details could be used against her.

Her image as a cold, analytical woman had now been cracked. She had always controlled the perception others had of her, but now that her file was public, certain weaknesses were laid bare. For the first time since the game began, she felt vulnerable, and the sense of helplessness gnawed at her from the inside. The revelations about her blocked libido, her excessive stubbornness, and especially her poorly maintained feet made her uncomfortable. If someone decided to use this information, it could ruin her strategy and undermine her influence over the other players.

Suddenly, the door creaked open softly, and Lily entered, looking concerned. She had always been very close to Elizabeth and could instinctively sense when something was wrong.
"Are you okay?" she asked softly, sitting next to her sister.

Elizabeth remained silent for a moment, trying to contain her emotions.
"I feel exposed," she finally murmured. "This file… it reveals too much. Things I never wanted to share."

Lily nodded sympathetically. She had always admired her sister's strength, but seeing her in this state deeply affected her.
"It’s not that bad, Liz. This game… it strips us all bare, one way or another. But you’re still one of the smartest here; no one can take that away from you."

Elizabeth took a deep breath but couldn’t help feeling a bit irritated. Lily didn’t truly understand what this exposure meant. The file disclosed parts of her she had always hidden, and now, these vulnerabilities could be used against her.
"I need to be even more careful now," she thought.

They talked for a while, Lily trying to reassure Elizabeth, insisting that no matter what was revealed, they could always count on each other. Their bond was real, but Elizabeth already saw their relationship as a strategic asset. Lily wasn’t as calculating as she was, making her malleable, exploitable.

Elizabeth decided to shift the conversation.
"We can’t afford to be passive anymore, Lily. We need to take control of the situation before others realize it." She paused, watching her sister’s reaction.
"I think we should target Nate."

Lily raised an eyebrow, surprised by the suggestion.
"Why Nate?"

Elizabeth kept the information she had about Nate’s file to herself. She didn’t want to reveal everything just yet, preferring to play that card at the right moment.
"Because he’s dangerous, and he’s more accessible for us. Florian is our cousin, and Adrien… well, he’s with Melody. It would be too risky for us."

Lily hesitated for a moment but finally nodded.
"That makes sense. And…" She paused, visibly embarrassed before adding,
"I have to admit, I’ve always been a little attracted to Nate. Even when he was with Melody, I found him… appealing."

Elizabeth’s brow furrowed slightly at this revelation, though she didn’t let it show. Deep down, this information pleased her. If Lily was already somewhat drawn to Nate, it would only make things easier to manipulate.
"Perfect," she responded calmly.
"Then we’ll play on that."

After their conversation, Elizabeth and Lily joined the others in the grand dining room. The atmosphere was strangely tense, each participant lost in their own thoughts—often tied to the revelations from the files and the dynamics of the game. Everyone tried to maintain a façade, but furtive glances and nervous gestures betrayed the anxiety that hung in the air.

Nate sat next to Florian, as usual. They exchanged a few superficial words about the day ahead, but a certain discomfort lingered between them. Florian, though seemingly relaxed, discreetly observed each person at the table, savoring the control he believed he had over Melody. He knew his hypnosis had taken effect on her, and every time he saw her tolerate his presence without showing discomfort, he reveled in it.
"She doesn’t suspect anything… perfect," he thought.

Melody, however, felt slightly uneasy sitting next to Florian. She couldn’t quite pinpoint why, but a small voice in her mind kept whispering that something was wrong. Yet every time she tried to focus on those thoughts, they faded almost instantly. She felt as if she were in a fog, her instincts muffled.
"Maybe I’m just tired," she told herself to reassure herself.

Isa entered the room just after the two sisters, wearing her delicate necklace and a slightly more revealing neckline than usual. She was aware of the gazes it would attract, especially Nate’s, and that was precisely what she wanted. Moving slowly toward the table, she sat across from Nate and Florian, carefully playing with her necklace, letting it slide between her fingers. She hadn’t planned to seduce outright, but she knew that a subtle provocation could capture the attention she sought.

And it didn’t take long. Isa could feel Nate’s eyes briefly fixate on her chest—hesitant but undeniable. She was surprised by the power she could still wield over him, but at the same time, she noticed Florian’s more insistent gaze. Unlike Nate, Florian’s observation was more focused, almost intrusive. It unsettled her, stirring a fresh wave of disgust. Florian didn’t hide his interest, and that attention disgusted her as much as it disturbed her.
"I can’t lose control now," she thought, trying to mask her discomfort.

Lily, on the other hand, seemed oddly calm, but her thoughts were focused on Nate. Every time she caught his gaze, she felt a slight excitement rise within her. After her conversation with Elizabeth, the idea of seducing Nate had become an almost thrilling possibility for her. She discreetly observed him, searching for signs of interest, but for now, Nate didn’t seem to pay her any mind, too absorbed in Isa.

Elizabeth, seated near her sister, watched the scene with detached calculation. She saw her mother’s game with Nate, and it intrigued her. Isa was playing a card that Elizabeth hadn’t anticipated, but it could work to her advantage. Isa, without realizing it, could divert Nate’s attention, leaving Elizabeth free to maneuver in the shadows. For now, though, she preferred to remain in the background, analyzing every detail.

After their conversation, Elizabeth and Lily joined the others for lunch. The atmosphere was heavy, each participant carefully avoiding revealing any weakness while trying to maintain a relaxed appearance. Furtive glances were exchanged, but everyone’s thoughts betrayed far more calculated strategies than what was visible on the surface.

Nate sat next to Florian first. They exchanged light words, but Nate seemed distracted, his attention continually wavering. Melody took a seat beside Florian, tension palpable in her gestures. She felt uncomfortable near him, but the hypnosis Florian had imposed on her made her strangely docile in his presence. Florian, on the other hand, silently savored the situation. He knew that Melody wouldn’t resist him the way she once had. The control he had over her, though not total, gave him immense satisfaction. Still, he maintained a falsely neutral attitude, not wanting to raise suspicion.

Isa entered the dining room next, her calculated entrance accompanied by slow, fluid movements. She wore an outfit slightly more form-fitting than usual, revealing a subtle cleavage. Her necklace shimmered under the soft light of the room, enhancing the elegance of her posture. She knew exactly what she was doing. Her gestures seemed innocent, but Isa was fully aware of the power she wielded through these small details. Sitting across from Nate and Florian, she began to play absentmindedly with her necklace, subtly grazing her cleavage, thus capturing Nate’s attention. She caught him several times sneaking glances at her chest, his eyes drawn like a magnet to her exposed skin.

Florian didn’t miss a single one of these maneuvers. Isa knew this. And although a shiver of disgust swept through her every time she felt his gaze on her, she continued. She needed to manipulate this attention to her advantage, to divert Florian’s focus from her daughters, especially Lily. However, each time their eyes met, a nearly physical repulsion coursed through her. She felt trapped by her own strategy. On one hand, she was trying to attract Nate, but on the other, she had to deal with Florian’s veiled advances, which she couldn’t avoid. This ambivalence deeply unsettled her, but she knew she had to move forward with it to protect her daughters.

Melody, seated next to Florian, discreetly observed the interactions. She felt increasingly uncomfortable around Florian, even though the hypnosis had softened her feelings toward him. But the scene unfolding before her—Isa subtly playing with her necklace, Nate casting discreet glances at her cleavage—raised questions within her. What was really happening? Melody felt strangely out of place, as if something was going on beneath the surface, but she couldn’t quite grasp it.

Meanwhile, Elizabeth watched everything unfold. She had read Nate’s file and understood what her mother was doing. Isa was using her physical assets to capture Nate’s attention, likely to divert him from Lily or the other women in the house. Elizabeth found this strategy both bold and risky. Her mother, in attempting to seduce Nate, risked putting herself in a vulnerable position. Yet, it could also be a useful distraction for Elizabeth. As long as her mother focused Nate’s attention, Elizabeth could make her own moves without her mother noticing.

Lily, for her part, remained silent, a slight smile on her lips. She didn’t yet understand the full complexity of the situation, but she was disappointed to see Nate’s attention wavering between her and Isa. Lily had always been fascinated by Nate, and the idea of sharing this dynamic with her mother—of not being the center of his attention—bothered her more than she was willing to admit. However, she stayed in Elizabeth’s shadow, letting her older sister guide her without really questioning her motives. For now, that suited her.

The meal began in a heavy silence, the soft clink of cutlery echoing off the plates. From time to time, Nate glanced furtively at Isa, his thoughts clouded by the attraction he was trying to hide. Florian, meanwhile, alternated between watching Isa and maintaining a light conversation with Melody, taking every opportunity to test the boundaries of the hypnosis he had implanted in her.

Isa, despite her calm exterior, felt torn between her disgust for Florian and her desire to manipulate Nate.

The afternoon began with a discreet conversation between Elizabeth and Lily, hidden in a corner of the living room. Elizabeth, still disturbed by the exposure of her file and aware that she needed to regain control of the situation, was determined to strengthen her alliance with her sister.

“You should try something,” Elizabeth whispered to Lily, her eyes fixated on Nate across the room. “I think he’d be... receptive to a little attention.”

Lily raised her eyebrows, intrigued. “Receptive? You really think it’ll work?” Her voice revealed a mixture of excitement and hesitation. She had always been fascinated by Nate, and the idea of drawing his attention more directly appealed to her.

Elizabeth smiled slightly, but behind that smile lay far more calculated intentions. “Of course, it’s an opportunity for us. And remember what you told me—you liked him when he was with Melody.” She lowered her voice, quickly glancing at Nate before adding, “Take off your socks. He’s sensitive to those kinds of details. Draw his attention to your feet. It might interest him.”

Lily hesitated for a moment, then slowly nodded. “Okay, but… are you sure it’s a good idea?”

Elizabeth reassured her with a firm tone. “Don’t worry, I’m with you. Trust me.”

Encouraged by her sister’s words, Lily moved toward Nate and Florian, sitting beside them on the couch. In a casual gesture, she removed her socks, revealing her feet with bright green nail polish. She quickly caught Nate’s attention, his gaze drifting toward her feet. He couldn’t help it.

“Nate, what do you think of my feet?” Lily asked playfully, her eyes on him with a mischievous smile.

Nate, visibly embarrassed, averted his gaze slightly, his face reddening. His awkwardness didn’t go unnoticed, especially by Elizabeth, who observed the scene with concealed satisfaction.
“Uh… I think they’re… attractive, especially when they’re well cared for,” he finally admitted, his voice tinged with hesitation.

Lily, smiling but puzzled by the response, looked down at her feet.
“Oh, really? You think so?” She cast a glance toward Elizabeth, perhaps seeking validation or clarification she didn’t receive. “Do you have a preference?” she asked, her tone more curious than provocative.

Nate swallowed, feeling the tension rise.
“Well… French pedicure, or white polish… I find those particularly attractive, actually.”

Elizabeth, standing in the background, relished the scene. She knew Nate’s preferences now, and the way he was reacting to Lily confirmed that her sister had successfully captured his attention. Still, a feeling of disgust lingered toward Nate’s fetish. Her gaze shifted to Florian, who seemed just as captivated, though his interest was more intense and less concealed.

Florian was fixated on Lily’s feet with palpable concentration, an obvious interest that he clumsily tried to hide behind a neutral expression. Sensing this, Elizabeth decided to test the waters.
“And you, Florian? Do you have any preferences when it comes to nail polish?”

Florian turned slightly, surprised by the question, but responded quickly, almost mechanically.
“Yes… black and navy blue. Those are my favorites.”

Nate, intrigued by the exchange, turned to Elizabeth with a curious smile.
“Elizabeth… why are you asking about feet when you have a phobia about them?” he asked teasingly.

Elizabeth, caught off guard by the remark, quickly searched for an excuse.
“I… I was just making conversation. Just because I don’t like something doesn’t mean I can’t talk about it.” She attempted a smile before abruptly standing up, excusing herself to retreat to her room and avoid the situation.

Isa, who had been silently observing the scene, felt a wave of frustration rise within her. She watched as Nate’s attention began shifting toward Lily, and a sense of jealousy settled in. She wondered if her daughter was acting under hypnosis or if she was deliberately trying to seduce Nate. Isa chastised herself for not protecting Lily as she should have, and the feeling of losing control weighed heavily on her.

Later, Isa called Lily into the study for a private conversation. She closed the door behind them, the tension in the air palpable.
“Lily, we need to talk,” her voice was calm but firm. Lily, still carefree, settled into a chair, her feet still exposed.

“What’s this about, Mom?” she asked innocently.

Isa looked at her for a moment before sighing.
“I saw you earlier with Nate… and Florian. Why are you walking around barefoot in front of them?”

Lily shrugged, looking puzzled.
“I’ve always done that, Mom. I don’t see why it’s a problem.” She looked down at her feet with a small smile.
“You do pedicures too, right?”

Isa tensed slightly.
“Yes, but… it’s different. I do it for myself. No one will ever see my feet.”

Lily frowned, not understanding where her mother was going with this.
“But why does it bother you? I take care of my feet, like you. I’m not doing anything wrong.”

Isa leaned against the desk, trying to find the right words.
“It’s not that, Lily. There are things you don’t understand. Men… they don’t just look at your feet like you think. They have intentions you don’t perceive.”

Lily shook her head, still perplexed.
“I don’t see why you’re so worried. Nate and Florian aren’t like that.”

Isa sighed in frustration, her thoughts swirling.
“Listen to me, Lily. I want you to cover your feet, okay? This isn’t a request. It’s for your protection.”

Lily, confused by the gravity of the conversation, nodded, though still not fully grasping her mother’s motivations.
“Okay, Mom. But I still don’t see why it’s such a big deal,” she murmured before getting up to leave the room.

Isa remained in the study for a few moments, her thoughts clouded by what she had just witnessed and heard. Her priority was protecting her daughters, and yet she felt she was failing. The sense of losing control over the situation weighed heavily on her.

After their tense conversation, Lily felt slightly unsettled. Her thoughts were racing as she made her way to Elizabeth's room. She needed to share what had just happened with her sister, especially after the strange interaction with Nate and Florian. As she pushed the door open, she found Elizabeth sitting on her bed, deep in thought.

"Elizabeth, you won’t believe what just happened..." Lily began, closing the door behind her gently. Elizabeth looked up, clearly interested in what her sister had to say.

"So, how did it go with Nate? Did he take the bait?" Elizabeth asked with a slight smile, hoping her plan had worked.

Lily sat on the edge of the bed, her expression hesitant.
"Yes, it worked… but it made me uncomfortable." She nervously ran a hand through her hair.
"I mean, Nate looked at me, really looked at me, just like you said he would, but… Florian did too. It was weird. He reacted exactly the same way as Nate, and it freaked me out."

Elizabeth raised an eyebrow, taking in this new information.
"Florian, huh?" she murmured.
"That could be useful, you know. If he’s reacting the same way, it’s another asset for you. Nate is clearly interested. Florian, even though he’s our cousin, could be manipulated too."

Lily shook her head, her expression becoming more serious.
"No, Lizzie. I don’t want to play with them like that. I didn’t like it at all. Nate, I can understand to some extent, but Florian… it made me really uncomfortable. I don’t want to use my feet to attract their attention anymore." She crossed her arms, signaling her firm decision.

Elizabeth frowned slightly, trying to understand what Lily was feeling.
"I get that it might feel strange, Lily, but you succeeded in capturing their attention. That’s exactly what we wanted. You saw Nate, he was red as a tomato," Elizabeth paused, her voice softening as she tried to persuade her sister.
"That’s the important part. It doesn’t matter how you feel about Florian. What matters is that Nate is interested in you. That’s the key to moving forward."

But Lily shook her head again, more determined this time.
"Elizabeth, I don’t want to continue like this. It’s not me. I don’t want to use my feet to manipulate people. It makes me feel gross. If there’s another way to advance in this game, fine. But I’m not doing that again." She stood up, facing her sister with a look of resolve.

Elizabeth sighed, sensing that Lily was serious. She knew that pushing her sister too far might make her retreat and jeopardize their alliance. She decided to ease off, even though it wasn’t in her immediate interest.
"Alright, I understand, Lily. Do what feels right for you. But remember, in this game, we have to use what we have. If you change your mind, we can talk about it again."

Lily nodded but knew deep down that she wouldn’t go back on her decision. She gave Elizabeth a slight smile before leaving the room, feeling a bit more at peace after setting her boundaries.

Elizabeth, now alone in the room, fell back onto her bed, frustrated by Lily’s refusal.

Later that afternoon, Adrien and Melody sat in their bedroom, the tension between them thick and palpable. Silence stretched on, with both of them lost in their thoughts. Melody, clearly anxious, was the first to speak, breaking the stillness.

"Adrien, there’s something that’s been bothering me… about my mom." She paused, trying to find the right words.
"I don’t know if you’ve noticed, but she’s changed recently. That necklace, the low-cut top… it’s not like her. I’m starting to wonder if she’s been hypnotized."

Adrien nodded, his expression tight.
"Maybe," he said flatly.
"But she’s not the only one who’s been manipulated." His eyes flicked to the tokens Melody still had.
"You’ve changed too. We know you’ve been hypnotized at least twice."

Adrien’s sharp tone unsettled Melody. She looked down, a knot forming in her chest.
"I… I know. But I need to figure out what’s happening to me, why I don’t remember everything. Maybe my mom’s not the only one who’s been manipulated…"

Adrien, ever pragmatic, crossed his arms.
"We need to find out exactly what’s been done to you." He glanced at her tokens.
"If I had enough tokens, I could buy your file. Then we’d finally know everything."

The silence between them thickened, laden with implications. Melody could feel Adrien’s distress, his need to understand, to regain control of the situation. But she also knew what he was implying. She had tokens to spare.

She slowly raised her eyes to meet his, a resigned look on her face.
"You want me to give you a token, don’t you? So you can buy my file and know everything?"

Adrien didn’t answer immediately, but the tension in his jaw was unmistakable.
"It would give us a full picture, help us understand what Florian or Nate might have done… And besides, don’t you want to know?"

Melody sat in silent turmoil. Part of her was afraid of what they might uncover. Yet she also knew they couldn’t move forward without the truth. Finally, she sighed and nodded.

"Alright," she whispered.
"I’ll give you a token. I want to understand what’s going on."

Adrien nodded without a word, his face still tense with the weight of what they were about to discover. He gently took the token from her, but the closeness they once shared seemed to wither with the air now heavy with doubts and unspoken fears.

The next day, Adrien wasted no time in buying Melody’s file, determined to uncover the truths she was unknowingly hiding. When he finally had it in hand, he read with cold intensity, each line imprinting itself in his mind like a betrayal. His fingers gripped the paper tightly, as though he was fighting the urge to crush it.

Melody sat across from him, anxiously watching his reactions. She immediately noticed how his face hardened as he read the first few lines. The silence in the room became unbearable.

Finally, Adrien broke the silence with a deep breath.
"I’ve read it," he said, handing the file to Melody without saying anything more.

Melody, her hands trembling, took the file and scanned the first few lines herself. The words "people pleasing" immediately caused a knot to form in her stomach.

"People pleasing… I know I’ve always wanted to please others, but…" she trailed off, realizing how deeply ingrained this tendency was in her, how much it had shaped her intimate relationships. Her face paled as she took in the cold, clinical way her traits were laid out in the file.

Then her eyes fell on the mention of her fetish for oral sex.
"Fetish for oral…" she murmured, horrified. A wave of shame washed over her. She had never realized how much this practice had become central to her relationships with Nate, a mechanism to compensate for her insecurities.
"Is this how I’ve defined myself?" she thought, her face betraying her discomfort. She felt her throat tighten, as though the revelations in the file made her feel exposed in a way she hadn’t anticipated.

Her heart raced as she read the part about her lingering feelings for Nate. The words "Feelings for Nate" seemed to jump off the page at her. She never imagined that such a truth would be laid out so plainly. Even though she thought she had moved on, a part of her realized she had never fully let go. Melody tried to breathe deeply, but the truth in the file overwhelmed her.
"Do I still love him? No… that’s impossible." But no matter how much she tried to convince herself otherwise, the words on the file echoed a truth she wasn’t ready to face.

Finally, she reached the section about her susceptibility to hypnosis. A cold shiver ran down her spine as she read that Florian had manipulated her.
"Florian hypnotized me so I would be comfortable with him..." Her brows furrowed, but oddly, she didn’t panic. The hypnosis had dulled her perception, leaving her strangely calm.
"This is ridiculous… Florian would never do that," she thought, desperately searching for reasons not to believe what she was reading. After all, Florian was her cousin—a familiar, reassuring figure. How could he be a threat?

She finally looked up, still in shock from what she had just uncovered, to meet Adrien’s hardened gaze. His fists were clenched with anger and frustration.

"So, it’s true." Adrien’s voice was low, trembling with barely suppressed rage.
"You still have feelings for Nate."

Melody opened her mouth, struggling to find the right words.
"Adrien… no, it’s not what you think. I… it’s complicated."

Adrien stood up abruptly, unable to remain still.
"Complicated? Do you realize what this means? I’m supposed to be your partner, the one with whom you’ve moved on. But no. Nate is still there, lurking in your mind. So what am I in all of this? The third person in my own relationship?"

His words hit hard. Melody stood as well, tears starting to well up.
"No, I love you, Adrien !”

Melody’s voice cracked under the weight of her emotions. "Nate is in the past!"

Adrien, filled with anger and frustration, shook his head. "How can you say that when you can’t even be honest with me about what you two had? You can’t even tell me the details of your relationship because Nate hypnotized you to keep those secrets from me. He’s hiding something, and you’re too blind to see it."

Melody wanted to protest, but the words caught in her throat. She knew something was wrong, but she couldn’t articulate it clearly. Adrien was right about some things, but she was torn between her current feelings and the manipulation that had been done to her through hypnosis.

Then Adrien brought up Florian, his tone growing sharper. "And Florian? What do you have to say about that? Do you realize he’s manipulated you, made you comfortable around him, and you’re refusing to see it? He’s made you believe he’s not a threat, and you’re falling for it like nothing’s wrong."

Melody, still under the influence of the hypnosis, shook her head. "No, that’s absurd. Florian would never do that… he’s my cousin. He’s not a threat."

"You don’t get it," Adrien said, exasperated. "You’re completely under their control, and you can’t even see how they’re manipulating you."

The silence between them deepened, heavy with emotions and unspoken truths. Melody, her eyes filling with tears, felt increasingly lost, while Adrien, wounded and disillusioned, couldn’t see a way to fix what was slowly breaking between them.

Just as the tension reached its peak, the voice of the game master echoed throughout the house. They were being summoned for another round of the game, interrupting their argument but leaving behind a couple fractured by doubt and mistrust.

In the living room, all the participants gathered around the game master, the room bathed in a dim, tense light. They sat in a circle—Isa, Elizabeth, Florian, Nate, Melody, Adrien, and Lily—waiting for the next instructions.

"Today, we’re testing your memory and observation skills," the game master announced. "This quiz will focus on the details of your daily lives here and your interactions with one another. The top three will earn a privilege you know well by now: you’ll each get to choose someone in this house to undergo hypnosis."

The announcement sent silent shockwaves through the room. Everyone knew that this challenge could drastically change the dynamics of the game. Their gazes sharpened, some with excitement, others with anxiety.

Adrien, still fuming from his fight with Melody, clenched his fists. His thoughts were a whirlwind, but he forced himself to focus on the game. He knew he had to stay sharp, though the memory of Melody’s file and her lingering feelings for Nate clouded his mind. Melody, sitting beside him, avoided eye contact. She was shaken, haunted by the revelations and Adrien’s coldness toward her.

Nate, sitting near Florian, watched Adrien and Melody carefully. He had noticed the growing tension between them and guessed it was related to the files. A small smile crept across his face. This fracture in their relationship could play to his advantage. His mind, always scheming, began devising ways to exploit this weakness.

Isa, seated with perfect posture, scanned the room. For her, the game had become more than a simple competition—it was now about survival and maintaining control. The tension she felt from Florian disturbed her, but she couldn’t afford to let her focus slip. Winning this challenge might be her only chance to ensure her daughters’ safety. Her gaze lingered on Lily, who seemed far too carefree for Isa’s comfort. Isa clenched her jaw. She needed to regain the upper hand.

Elizabeth, as always, sat with a calm and calculated demeanor. She saw this test as a golden opportunity to move her pawns without anyone noticing. She glanced quickly at Lily, knowing that her sister could either become a valuable ally or a tool to be manipulated. She recalled the information she had gathered from Nate’s file and knew she could use it to her advantage.

Florian, his outward appearance relaxed, couldn’t hide his internal satisfaction. He had already hypnotized Melody, and this challenge was another chance to deepen his control. He imagined who he could manipulate next, thinking about how to strengthen his influence in the house. The idea of winning the power to control another person thrilled him, though he kept a detached expression.

The quiz began. The questions came one after another, growing more specific. They tested the players' memories of their conversations, small details about each other’s habits, and even subtle gestures. Isa, always methodical and disciplined, answered with precision. Her sharp observational skills served her well, and she mentally cataloged everything that could be useful later on. Florian, despite his casual demeanor, was just as focused, seizing every detail to further his manipulation of the others.

Elizabeth navigated the questions with calm efficiency, her ability to observe and anticipate her opponents proving to be crucial. Every answer brought her closer to victory, and she already knew how she would wield the power of hypnosis if she won.

Throughout the quiz, Nate couldn’t help but steal glances at Melody. He noticed her fragility, the emotional distance between her and Adrien. His scheming mind already saw an opportunity to exploit this, not only to destabilize Adrien but also to regain control over Melody.

Melody, struggling to stay focused, couldn’t stop thinking about the file, about her fractured relationship with Adrien, and the weight of everything she had uncovered. Her answers were hesitant, her mind scattered. Adrien, too, found it hard to concentrate. His anger and disappointment toward Melody clouded his thoughts, making each question feel like a distraction from the storm of emotions inside him.

Finally, the quiz ended, and the game master announced the results.
"The top three participants are: Elizabeth, Isa, and Florian. You each get to choose someone to hypnotize."

The announcement sent a ripple of tension through the room. Everyone knew that this moment could shift the balance of power dramatically.

Elizabeth was the first to step forward. Calm and calculating, she had already decided who to target. She chose her sister, Lily, knowing that she could further solidify her control over her.

"I want to hypnotize Lily," Elizabeth said with an air of confidence. She then gave the game master the words for the suggestion:
"Lily, from now on, you will trust Elizabeth completely. Whenever you are in doubt or feel lost, you will seek her guidance without question."

The game master repeated the suggestion aloud, making sure it was deeply implanted in Lily’s mind. Elizabeth watched with satisfaction as the hypnosis took hold. She knew that this suggestion would create an unshakable bond between them, making Lily entirely dependent on her guidance. It was a move that would ensure Lily became a loyal, unquestioning ally in the game.

Next, Florian stepped forward. He chose Isa as his target, knowing that her need for control was both her greatest strength and her deepest vulnerability. He whispered his suggestion to the game master with a sly smile, and the master relayed it to Isa:

"Isa, every time you feel yourself losing control—whether in a confrontation, a difficult decision, or in moments of excitement—your mind will revisit those moments in your dreams, turning them into erotic fantasies. You will lose all control in these dreams, surrendering entirely to your desires."

Isa’s expression remained composed, but inside, she felt a surge of anxiety. Florian had struck at the core of her personality, undermining her greatest asset: her control. Now, every time she felt herself slipping, she would be plunged into dreams where her power was stripped away, leaving her vulnerable to her own desires. Florian, standing smugly nearby, was pleased with the psychological blow he had delivered.

Finally, it was Isa’s turn. Having read Nate’s file, she knew exactly how to target him. She was determined to divert his attention away from her daughters by exploiting his fetish for large breasts. With cold precision, she instructed the game master to implant this suggestion in Nate:

"Nate, every time you see a large chest, you will feel an overwhelming sense of excitement. The sight of it will consume your thoughts, making you less interested in other women who do not have this feature."

Isa smiled inwardly, knowing that she had just shifted Nate’s focus entirely onto her. By manipulating his desires, she intended to protect her daughters while keeping Nate under her control.

As the hypnosis session concluded, the players who had been hypnotized were unaware of the suggestions implanted in their minds. Meanwhile, Elizabeth, Florian, and Isa, feeling victorious, silently strategized their next moves, each believing they had gained the upper hand.

The game master, however, had one more surprise. Nate had earned a hidden reward earlier in the game—an additional hypnosis session—and he now stepped forward to use it. His target: Adrien.

Nate had observed the growing rift between Adrien and Melody, and he saw an opportunity to exploit it further. His suggestion to the game master was simple but devastating:

"Adrien, every time you doubt your relationship with Melody, your desire for her will fade. The more uncertain you become, the more repelled you’ll feel by her advances."

This suggestion would act like a slow poison in their relationship, eroding Adrien’s attraction to Melody over time. Every doubt, every argument would drive him further away from her, leaving their bond in tatters. Nate watched with satisfaction as the hypnosis was completed, knowing that this would give him a chance to reassert his influence over Melody.

Once all the players were released from their hypnotic states, the evening resumed as if nothing had happened. Melody and Adrien, still cold toward each other, retreated to their bedroom. The silence between them was suffocating, thick with the weight of everything left unsaid. Adrien was still reeling from the file, from the revelations about Melody’s past with Nate, and the hypnotic suggestion now working subtly in his mind. Melody, on the other hand, felt anxious, desperate to repair what was breaking between them, but unsure how.

Sitting on the edge of the bed, Adrien’s posture was stiff, distant. Melody, sensing the growing chasm, couldn’t bear the silence any longer. She moved closer to him, her hand lightly touching his arm. There was a vulnerability in her touch, an unspoken plea for forgiveness and understanding.

"Adrien," she whispered softly, her voice trembling. "I… I don’t want to lose you. Please, talk to me."

Adrien’s body stiffened even more under her touch. Her words felt hollow to him, distant, as if the emotional connection they once shared was slipping away. The hypnotic suggestion was already doing its work, planting seeds of doubt that made any physical or emotional intimacy between them feel wrong, even repulsive.

Melody, growing more desperate, leaned in closer. She placed her lips on his neck, trailing soft kisses downward, trying to rekindle something—anything—between them. It was a gesture she had used before to bring them closer, but tonight, it felt different.

Adrien’s mind flashed back to what he had read in the file: Melody’s growing fixation on oral sex, something that had been rooted in her relationship with Nate. The thought disgusted him, though he couldn’t fully explain why. The suggestion that Nate had imprinted upon him amplified his revulsion. He pulled away abruptly, his face tense and closed off.

"Stop," Adrien said, his voice harsh and cutting.

Melody froze, hurt flooding her eyes. She withdrew her hand, stepping back as if stung. "What’s wrong? I’m trying to make things better," she murmured, confused and heartbroken.

Adrien stood up, pacing the room, running a hand through his hair in frustration. "I can’t do this right now. I just… I don’t know what to say," he muttered, his voice thick with a mix of anger and confusion.

Melody, tears brimming in her eyes, felt a growing sense of helplessness. "Adrien, please. Don’t shut me out. I love you. We can get through this, whatever it is."

But Adrien couldn’t find the words to explain what was happening inside him. The hypnosis had planted doubt so deeply that every time he looked at Melody now, all he could feel was a growing discomfort, an aversion he couldn’t shake.

"I’m sorry," Adrien finally muttered, turning his back on her. "I just… need space."

Melody felt her heart shatter. She bit her lip to keep from crying, but the pain of his rejection was too much to bear. She sat down on the bed, curling up into herself as tears spilled silently down her cheeks. Adrien stood by the window, staring out into the night, his own thoughts a jumbled mess of frustration, confusion, and the subtle yet growing influence of the hypnosis.

Neither of them said another word that night, and the distance between them, both emotional and physical, only grew.

Meanwhile, Isa, after a long and exhausting day of manipulation and strategic plays, returned to her room. She had spent the day ensuring her daughters’ safety while using her newfound influence over Nate to keep his attention firmly on her. But as the evening progressed, she felt a growing unease.

Sitting down at her vanity, Isa glanced at her reflection in the mirror. She looked composed, even powerful, yet something deep inside her was beginning to unravel. The suggestion that Florian had implanted in her was starting to take hold. Every moment of tension, every instance where she felt she might be losing control, was transforming into a strange, disorienting sensation that she couldn’t fully understand.

As she undressed and prepared for bed, Isa felt an odd anticipation, a mix of anxiety and something else—something more primal. She tried to shake it off, telling herself it was just the stress of the game. But as she lay down and closed her eyes, sleep came quickly, and so did the dreams.

The suggestion Florian had implanted into her mind took over, weaving her subconscious into a series of vivid, erotic dreams. In her dream, Isa found herself in a dimly lit room, bathed in a warm, golden light. She wore a dress that clung to her body in all the right ways, accentuating her curves. She felt powerful, in control, as Nate entered the room, his gaze immediately drawn to her chest. Just as she had hoped, his attention was fully on her.

But as Nate approached, the atmosphere shifted. What started as a scene where Isa was in control quickly turned into something else. Florian appeared in the background, watching her with an intense, knowing gaze. Isa felt her power slipping away, and instead of controlling the situation, she found herself becoming a participant in a fantasy that wasn’t hers. She could feel her own body betraying her, responding to desires she didn’t want to acknowledge.

Nate reached for her, his hands sliding over her body, but Isa’s attention kept shifting to Florian’s presence. She felt both repelled and strangely excited by his gaze. It was as though Florian’s eyes alone had the power to make her lose control. In the dream, Isa was no longer the one pulling the strings. She was at the mercy of her own desires, ones that were far more raw and overpowering than anything she had ever experienced.

Isa woke up suddenly, gasping for air. Her heart was racing, and her body was damp with sweat. She felt the overwhelming heat of arousal coursing through her, her own body betraying her control. She instinctively reached down, only to be met with a cold, sinking realization: she was soaking wet with desire.​

What's New

9/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums is where you'll find who is meeting where and when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back