• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Underrated weak spots

ThePoorMaidsTum

Apologies if this thread has been done before, but aside from the usual sensitive areas that are vulnerable to tickling (armpits, ribs, stomach, feet, etc.), what spots are off the beaten track, but can still elicit the desired response?

A few spring to mind:

i. The hollows underneath the top of the collarbone
ii. The forehead and scalp (from soft tickling)
iii. Cheeks (as above)
iv. Lips
v. Roof of the mouth

The undersides of the upper arm and/or the inside of the forarm. Light touches relatively slow. 🙂

Soft and light along the instep, as opposed to toes and soles.
Butt cheeks fast spider tickles.

OMG yes...

The butt is a VERY fun tickle area... so many nerve endings and no way to protect it when a lee is tied down... either fast spider tickles as suggested by tickletorments above, or medium full hand goosing/ squeezing of both cheeks all over. I did it to one of my lady friends... she nearly peed herself, I WISH you guys could have heard her laughter... 😉

Don't forget the palms of the hands (in the "valley" area of the palm) recommend slow one finger, teasing tickles there... 😀

Last edited:
There's also that bizarre spot just above the bridge of the nose - and you don't even have to touch it...

The back of the knees and the small of the back.:sleep1:

palm of the hands.... i know light spider touches are great for it.

also breasts, nipples on gals and the areas around them.

This is a really great and rather informative thread...

...not that I didn't personally already know about really all of those spots you folks mentioned, but it's good to see the more "unconventional" tickle areas get props sometimes, too 😉 I'd like to add that the "panty line"/"bikini line" (essentially where the tops of the legs meet the bottom of the torso) areas can be quite sensitive and even erotic tickling areas, and my lovely regular real-life lady 'lee is VERY ticklish there...well, there and pretty much everyplace else 😉

Hip tickling is seriously the worst (best) kind, and most people don't even think to tickle there. Lots of girls are ticklish there! the buttcheeks are good too 🙂

Well said, LaFlora! 🙂

Other areas I'd like to address regarding your post:
1) Welcome to the forum, recent member! I hope you enjoy being here
2) Your profile pic is very pretty, and
3) Your list of hobbies/interests is quite intriguing indeed. I'd delight in the chance to chat with you further if you'd like 🙂

Besides the "usual" spots eh?

My elbows, tailbone, ears and palms - if folks only knew. 😛

Well, one does. 😀

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back