• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Unique Interrogation

Violetta

4th Level Indigo Feather
Surrounded! Carina had been hiding amongst the rocks, trying to get through to her ship, the rocket Orion’s Arrow FR-7 when she was ambushed by the odd aliens. At first it had been easy. She was to scout the area around these strangers’ saucer but it soon turned bad when they’d detected the Martian girl. Now they were all around, closing in slowly and her radio… worthless! They must be jamming it!

“Blast it!” She cursed, pulling out her ray pistol. Before she could move, though, a yellow beam lanced out and touched her weapon, making it glow. She threw it away as its surface became too hot to hold. “Hey!”

She looked up to see one of the black-robed beings standing above her. Its all-encompassing garment was open, revealing its strange, skeletal anatomy while a spindly hand held some kind of device. A second ray came from it and touched Carina herself. A split-second later she was in a transit tube aboard the saucer!

“You are an
interloper,” rasped the electronic voice-box of the single alien being in the room with her. The glass tube slid up and Carina did exactly what the alien expected. She did the first thing that any sane person would do. She tried to run. With a nod, the alien placed a paralysis field on Carina and she stopped.

“Augh!” She shouted as her body was pulled and manipulated like a marionette to walk over to a steel chair.

“Welcome to my vessel. I wish to know things about your people and you will tell them to me,” The creature intoned. It stepped closer… or floated closer, it was hard to tell… and looked to the chair. “Sit down.” And so Carina did. There was so very little she could do otherwise.

“Never! I’ll never tell you!” Carina shouted. The paralysis field lifted her into the chair and then its shackles and cuffs closed. Carina reacted with a start. “Wait… wait! What are you going to do?”

“Make you answer, of course,” Her captor answered. A soft red light snapped on and the scout’s boots dissolved away. “I have a method that will make any Earthling talk!”

With that a cylinder rose from the floor with fleshy tentacles issuing forth. The thin fingers reached out and began to wrap themselves around her toes, wriggle against her soles, and generally engulf her feet. Soon, young Carina was taken by laughter. Her captor’s orange skin crawled in excitement as it stepped forward.

“Tell me… tell me now!” The mechanized voice commanded. Carina was in no position to do so. She laughed and laughed as the funny little tendrils got her all over. Finally the creature grew agitated. “This is without precedent! No Earthling has ever stood up to my creature!”

“I’m not an earthling!” Carina admitted, then broke into laughter. This would be a long, annoying interrogation after all.

Heehee, alien vs alien? That's interesting too. I wonder what she really is... 😉

Heehee, alien vs alien? That's interesting too. I wonder what she really is... 😉

When it comes to Carina, what you see is what you get. Well... that and some of her odd habits.

indeedly ,tough i prefer the " sensativity testing " XD

You are the local expert on close encounters of the third kind. You know what kind of experiments and probings go on in those spacecraft. 😉

Great artwork i like this idea and i love the story too🙂 i like the tickling creatures tickling her soles

that is a good one, always loved the intergation method of tickling and adding tentacles to it makes it that much better, great job.

What's New

10/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for more tickling videos then you can count!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back