• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Untold Tales of Unknown University: A Star is Born (M/M Intense)

ttgore

2nd Level Red Feather
Here's another item from the secret archives of my favorite institution of higher learning, Unknown University. Ever consider cheating on an exam? Rob tried it—and found himself on the wrong end of an extremely kinky ticklish scenario! And that was just the beginning…

:jester:

Untold Tales of Unknown University

A Star Is Born

by

T.T. Gore​

“EEEEEEYAAAAAA-HAA-HAA-AAAAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” Rob screamed, jerking his torso to and fro in a futile attempt to evade his tormenter’s scampering fingers. “YAAAAAA-HAA-HAA-AAAAH-HAA-AAAAH-HAA-HAA-AAAAH-HAA-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!”

Sweat trickled down the naked jock’s aching sides as he writhed and squirmed between the pair of pillars to which his arms and legs were bound. Rob was stark naked and acutely conscious of the way in which his balls were bouncing between his wide-open thighs. He’d never felt so helplessly exposed in his life!

“You KNOW you love it!” Randy snickered. He was standing behind Rob, digging his sharp-nailed fingers into the naked jock’s ribs. “Come ON, big boy—ADMIT it!”

“OH-NO-HO-HO-OH-HO-HO-HO-OH-NO-HO-OH-HO-HO!!!” Rob replied. He arched his back, gyrated his ass and shrieked like a fucking GIRL! After a mere ten minutes of this hilarious torture, he felt right on the verge of having a fit of HYSTERICS! And Randy just kept tickling—and tickling—and fucking TICKLING—!

Rob’s shrieks of laughter echoed through the cavernous basement of the old house. But he knew that his cries for help were as useless as his never-ending struggle to slip the bonds that secured his outstretched limbs to the pillars. Randy had obviously chosen this venue for the privacy it afforded. The house stood at the end of a long driveway, it was well screened by a stand of ancient oaks, and there were no nearby neighbors. Rob could scream at the top of his fucking LUNGS and no one would hear him!

The knowledge that he fully deserved what he was getting just made the situation worse. Rob was a star lacrosse player—though not exactly an honors student. In fact, he’d been in serious danger of flunking advanced calculus—a catastrophe that would have gotten him booted from the team and possibly from Unknown University. So he seduced Brenda Gordon, the plain but amorous secretary of his math professor, and prevailed upon her to obtain an advance copy of the midterm calculus exam. Poor Brenda! She’d foolishly imagined that Rob’s advances had been genuine, and was devastated when he dropped her after getting what he wanted. But what could she do to get back at him—without, that is, placing her job in jeopardy?

What she’d done was to confess all to her good friend, Dr. Priscilla Harper, the director of Unknown University’s Center for Human Physical Endurance Studies.

Dr. Priscilla listened with great sympathy to Brenda’s tale of woe. Then she patted her friend on the cheek and assured her that Rob’s transgressions would not go unpunished…

So it was that the arrogant jock was summoned to a meeting with Dr. Harper’s rather swishy teaching assistant on the pretext of a work-study job offer. But after consuming a cup of coffee in Randy’s cubicle of an office, Rob began to feel rather…odd. When Randy suggested that they take a walk, he found himself strangely eager to comply. When the walk turned into a rather long car ride, he made no protest. When Randy led him to the basement of this old house, he followed without demur. When he was ordered to remove his clothes, Rob did do with numb obedience. Nor did he protest when Randy ordered him into position to be bound in place between the pillars.

Only when he was quite helpless did the strange feeling of compliance begin to wear off. And by then it was too late. Far, far too late…

So now he writhed and wiggled between the pillars, shrieking with demented laughter as Randy’s sharp fingernails probed his armpits and his ribs and his belly button. And it was clear that the slender teaching assistant was sincerely dedicated to his work!

“Tickle, tickle TICKLE!” Randy sang, digging into the naked jock’s ribs with avid enthusiasm. “Who likes to be TICKLED, big boy? Who likes to giggle like a GIRL and wiggle his bare BEHIND—?”

“YAAAAAAR-HAR-HAR-AAAAR-HAR-AAAAR-HAR-HAR-HAR-HAR!!!” Rob bellowed. "OH-HO-HO-OH-NO-OH-HO-HO-OH-NO-HO-HO!!!

“No?” Randy chuckled. “Robbie-poo DOESN’T like to be tickled? Then why is he laughing his handsome HEAD off—?”

“EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HIIIIEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!” Rob shrieked. “OH PLEEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEEEEEESE DON’T TICK-HICK-EEEEEE-HIIIIEEEE-HICK-HICKLE-MEEEEEE-HEE-HEE!!!”

“But why NOT?” Randy inquired as his fingers probed Rob’s sweating hollows.

“OH GAAAAW-HAW-AAAAW-HAW-HAAAAWD!!! YOU’RE KILL-HILLHILL-HILLING MEEEEEE-HIIIIEEEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!”

And Rob really thought that it might be true! The naked jock’s face was bright pink. His bare body was covered with goose bumps and cold sweat. His sides and belly ached abominably. His legs trembled. And his fucking BALLS were swaying between his parted thighs in a way that made him feel so terribly, horrifically VULNERABLE—!

“If only Brenda could see you now! Randy snickered. He stuck a finger into Rob’s belly button and flexed it. The naked jock squealed and redoubled his futile efforts to slip his bonds.

“Even after the drug wears off and you regain control of your will, it leaves you ultra-ticklish!” Randy observed. “Better living through chemistry, big boy!”

The torture continued for many more minutes, until Rob was too exhausted to struggle and his laughter had faded to a hoarse, feeble wheeze. Then mercifully, it came to a stop.

“Still with me, big boy?” Randy inquired. “I think you need a break!”

“No…more…” Rob managed to croak. “I’m begging you…no more…”

“Beg all you want, but Dr. Harper has given me strict instructions concerning your punishment.” Randy favored his prisoner with a friendly slap on the ass. “But cheer up! I think you’re going to LOVE what comes next!”

He stepped around to show what he was holding in his hand—a stiff, pointed feather! “If you think my sharp nails were bad, wait to you get a taste of THIS!”

Rob quailed. Then he began to beg for mercy—more and more insistently as he slowly recovered his breath. At the end of his ten-minute break, the naked jock was practically WEEPING at the prospect of further torture by tickling! But Randy paid no heed to his prisoner’s entreaties.

“Back to work!” he exclaimed brightly, resuming his position behind Rob. “All set, big boy? Yes? Then off we GO—!”

“HIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE!!!” Rob screamed as the tip of the feather gently caressed the patch of supersensitive skin just above the cleft of his buttocks. “EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HIIIIEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!”

“Mmmm, THAT gets to you, doesn’t it?” Randy observed. “How about it, big boy? Does it make you feel all FUNNY? Does it make you want to climb the fucking WALL—?”

Oh, it felt funny all right! But it didn’t just make Rob want to climb the fucking WALL—it made him want to turn himself inside fucking OUT—!

“Hmmm,” Randy muttered. “Let’s try here…” And he shifted the feather to stroke the backs of Rob’s thighs!

If he hadn’t been secured to the pillars, this new assault would have put Rob right down on the floor! His leg muscles trembled and his asshole performed rapid spasms. And when the feather dipped lower to stroke the backs of his calves, it just got worse! Every hair on his legs jumped to rigid attention!

“EEEEEEYAAAAAA-HAA-HAA!!! Rob howled. “STOP!!!! OH STOP!!! NAAAAAA-HAA-HAA-HAA!!! I’M GO-HO-OH-HO-HOING INSAY-HAY-AAAAY-HAY-HAAAAYNE!!!” He writhed and danced between the pillars in a frenzy of hilarious desperation. “OH GAAAAW-HAAAAW-HAAAAWD IT’S KILL-HILL-HILL-HILLING MEEEEE-HIIIIEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!”

And indeed, the naked jock was beginning to fear that the phrase “tickled to death” was no mere figure of speech!

“You know,” Randy observed as he swirled the feather over Rob’s quivering buttocks, “I could just do this all NIGHT! What do you think, big boy—could you hold out that long?”

“GAAAAAAR-HAR-HAR-AAAAR-HAR-AAAAR-HAR-HAR-AAAAR-HAR-HAR-HAR!!!” Rob howled. Oh, how it fucking TICKLED! Fucking RANDY was driving him totally fucking BUGFUCK—!

“You have SUCH a sexy ass, big boy!” Randy whispered. “Mmmm, I must admit that it gets me all hot and BOTHERED the way you WIGGLE it when I TICKLE you…”

“EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HIIIIEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!! Rob shrieked. With what little breath he could spare from laughing his stupid fucking HEAD off, he begged for mercy. But Randy simply snickered and carried on tickling Rob’s ass and the backs of his legs. And just when the naked jock began to fear that thirty more SECONDS of this horrific torture would drive him out of his tiny fucking MIND—the tickling stopped! Oh, it STOPPED—and Rob positively BLUBBERED with relief—!

“Omygod, big boy!” Randy exclaimed. “You simply have no IDEA how this is turning me ON!” He patted his prisoner’s bare behind.

“W-w-w-what are you TALKING about?!” Rob stammered, though he already knew the answer to that question…and it gave him a loose, greasy feeling low in his belly…

“I must confess, big boy, that I find myself somewhat…attracted to you…” Randy whispered. “I must confess that I kind of like handsome, muscular jocks. So would you mind very much if I took my clothes off…?”

“Take your CLOTHES off?!” Rob screeched. “What the fuck FOR—?!”

“I think we’d BOTH be more comfortable,” Randy replied. “Just give me a second, big boy…”

Rob writhed in his bonds as Randy made undressing noises behind him.

“Oh, THAT’s better!” Randy exclaimed after a moment. He stepped closer and put his arm around Rob’s waist. He began to run his fingers through his gasping prisoner’s dark chest hair. “Mmmm, yes, I really DO like you, Robbie-poo! Too bad the feeling’s not mutual. But maybe it could be…”

“AAAARRRRGH!!!” Rob screeched. “Don’t TOUCH me like that!”

“Why not?” Randy inquired. “Don’t you LIKE it?”

“I’m not that WAY!” Rob moaned. But in truth, Randy’s touch had sent a sudden, shameful thrill of desire racing through the naked jock’s body…

“You’re not? Gee, that’s too bad!” Randy sighed. “Because if you WERE that way, even a little bit, we might have been able to come to an AGREEMENT!”

“W-w-w-what’s THAT supposed to mean?” Rob stammered.

“It means that Dr. Harper told me to tickle you all fucking NIGHT, big boy!” Randy punctuated this comment by slapping his prisoner’s bare ass—hard. Rob jerked and squealed. “That’s your punishment for being a cheating SHIT—and for breaking poor Brenda’s heart! But let’s say, for the sake of argument, that you’re willing to be nice to me…”

“NICE to you—?!”

“Ummm-hmmm,” Randy agreed as he stepped around to face Rob. “I think you know what I mean, big boy…”

Oh, Rob knew what the little bastard meant, all right! And it was absolutely fucking UNTHINKABLE! There was no way he could possibly DO a thing like that—!

Or was there…?

Randy was still holding the feather and he used it to toy with Rob’s chest hair. The naked jock shivered as feather’s tip gently stroked his nipples. It made him feel all…funny…

“I know ways of tickling you that I get you’d really, really like…” Randy whispered. He stepped closer. His free hand slipped down to caress Rob’s increasingly tense balls…

“GAAAARRRRGH!!!” Rob gasped. “I told you not to TOUCH me like that—!”

“I know you did, big boy.” Randy gave Rob’s balls a gentle squeeze. “But the truth is, I think you LIKE it…”

And Rob realized that it was true! Oh God—he was getting EXCITED—!

“See, the OTHER effect of the drug I gave you is to suppress a person’s inhibitions,” Randy explained. “Let’s say, for example, that you harbor certain desires of a…homoerotic…nature. Most guys do, you know!” Randy favored his prisoner with a salacious smile. “Now normally, such tendencies are firmly buried, surrounded with ironclad inhibitions. But the drug makes those inhibitions sort of…melt away…”

“No WAY” Rob protested. “You’re LYING!”

“Am I?” Randy replied. “Then explain why you’re getting an ERECTION, Robbie-poo!”

Bob moaned. His cock WAS getting hard! He tried to make it stop—but he COULDN’T—!

“I’ll tell you what, big boy,” Randy breathed. “I’ll tickle you to ORGASM—but only if you promise to be my sex poodle for the night!”

He moved his hand to Rob’s rigid joystick and stroked its swollen head with the tip of a single finger. And the naked jock screamed…but it was a gentle sound…soft and deep in his throat…

“I’ll take that as your agreement to my proposition,” Randy giggled as he moved back behind Rob. “Ready for your trip to tickle paradise, Robbie-poo? Then brace yourself, because here it comes—!”

“HIIIIEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!” Rob screamed as a fierce thrill shot up his asshole to burst in his balls! That hellish feather was stroking the ultra-sensitive crevice between his butt cheeks and it tickled like fucking MAD!

“EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!” Rob shrieked. “OH RANDEEEE-HIIIIEEEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!! OH PLEEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEEEEEESE!!! IT TICK-HICK-EEEEEE-HICK-EEEEEE-HIIIIEEEE-HICKLES MEEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!”

“But you LIKE the way it tickles, don’t you?” Randy reached around with his free hand to caress Rob’s upright organ. “Mmmm, THAT’S right, big boy—keep it nice and HARD for me—!”

And Rob did his heartfelt best to comply with Randy’s command! His aching cock extended itself to the absolute fucking MAX and he began to squeeze out drop after delicious drop of crystal-clear pre-cum. Then Randy shifted his ticklish assault from the naked jock’s tightly puckered orifice to his tense balls—and Rob had an absolute fucking HISSY fit—!

“EEEEEEYAAAAAA-HAA-HAA-AAAAH-HAA-HAA-YAAAAAA-HAA-HAA-AAAAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!! the naked jock shrieked. Between the horrific tickling of the feather and Randy’s caressing hand, Rob was getting so fucking HORNY that he couldn’t fucking STAND it! And that’s when the last pathetic shreds of his resistance dissolved!

“DO IT!!!” Rob screamed in a frenzy of lust and laughter. “OH DOOOO-HUUUU-HUUUU IT PLEEEE-HEE-HEEEESE!!! GAAAAAA-HAA-HAA-HAA!!! OH MAKE ME CUUUUM!!! OH RANDEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!! PLEEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEEEEEESE JUST MAY-HAY-AAAAY-HAY-HAKE MEEEEEE CUUUUM—!”

“No sooner said than done!” Randy giggled. And he moved his clever hand in a certain way that made Rob tense every muscle in his straining body—arch his back—wiggle his shapely buttocks—and commence to cum his idiotic fucking BRAINS out—!

It was an impressive performance! Rob emptied his balls in a series of muscular, grunting spurts that sent his precious bodily essence flying in a proud arc to spatter on the basement floor. Each spasm convulsed him with a potent thrill of absolute fucking ECSTASY! It was humiliating—disgusting—but he didn’t fucking CARE! All that mattered with the utterly MAGNIFICENT reality of the blessed release that sweet, sexy Randy had permitted him to achieve—!

“See?” Randy whispered. He snuggled up to the naked, trembling jock. His erect member caressed the small of Rob’s back. “If you take me up on my offer, big boy, you’ll not only avoid a long, LONG night of tickle torture—but you’ll even ENJOY yourself!”

Maybe it was the effect of the drug, maybe it was the afterglow of the glorious orgasm he’s just experienced—but Rob needed no further persuasion—!

Hours later, after a tryst in the master bedroom of the old house that introduced Rob to a treasure of forbidden pleasures beyond his wildest dreams, the other shoe dropped. Randy laid a hand on his new best friend’s thigh and whispered, “Just two more things, big boy.”

“W-w-w-what?” Rob stammered.

“We took the liberty of recording this little session,” Randy snickered. “For Dr. Harper’s private files, you understand.”

“Recorded…?”

“Um-hum,” Randy nodded. “Every detail of your little adventure with me is now available on video, big boy!”

“But why?” Rob cried. “WHY—?!”

“Oh, merely to assure your compliance with any future requests that Dr. Harper may make.” Randy’s hand caressed Rob’s thigh. “She’s always in need of masculine, virile test subjects for her physical endurance studies. THAT’S your punishment for cheating, actually—you get to star in her research videos! Not to worry, though! As long as you follow orders, everything will remain confidential. But from this moment to the day you graduate, big boy, you’ll be at Dr. Harper’s beck and call.”

“Oh…” Rob, with his newfound taste for the off-kilter and kinky, thought that serving as a test subject for Dr. Priscilla might not be all that bad. “And the other thing?” he inquired.

“Ms. Gordon—Brenda—will also be requiring your services from time to time,” Randy said with a lewd smile. “And unless you want your audition video to go viral, I suggest that you provide those services…”

Plain, mousy Brenda! The naked jock grimaced at the thought of doing the nasty with her again.

“Cheer up, big boy!” Randy chuckled. “Brenda actually has QUITE a good imagination! Tell me, have you ever been spanked while wearing pink silk panties…?

What's New

9/7/2024
Check the TMF Welcome forum for a place to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back