• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Update June 8, 2004, For the Ladyz

kahoshiden

TMF Master
Hello everyone and welcome to my June update. This update is dedicated to my female fans. I plan on trying this sort of update again in the future. So if there are any female fans out there that want to see them rendered into my little pictures, give me a little email and we’ll see what we can do. So anyways, here’s what you can find in this months update.

New folder in Tributes>>the Ladyz
Lickablelollypop-she’s a great sista!
Ashley-found at Tickle Theater.
Eveline-you’ve seen her drawn by Chimp-now by me! (Two versions of Eveline, w/fishnets and w/bare legs and feet)
Deanna-not what you think, she tickles her friends in this one.
New homepage image- Summer time!

I hope you all enjoy my update. I’m a little uncertain about the next update. I may take a break or I may just have another update as usual. Also, if anyone’s interested, I have a new DeviantART site http://kahoshiden.deviantart.com/ here you’ll find what else I can do besides tickling anime. Enjoy everything! Leave your comments! Have a good day!

Groooooovy....

LOL...love that one of Deanna and the little chibi Kaho...LOL.....also love the new mainpage image. You base that off another anime publicity shot or something?

Thanks CC, actually the main page image was based from a new WWE poster with lita in every box(and the oval). I "stole" the poses for all of the boxes, but made myself in the oval. Im glad you've made me feel welcomed here at Tickle Theater ^_^* Keep em' coming Tickle Theater Community! 😀

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back