• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Update May 8, 2004, BIGGER UPDATE!

kahoshiden

TMF Master
Greetings TickleTheater, I bring you all a new update now with 6 new images. “Aw crap not more foot tickling”. Wrong you are, I have half foot tickling and half upperbody. These are the last of the overdue requests I had. Now before anyone asks, **I AM STILL NOT TAKING REQUESTS** I am planning out my next update, been planning for several months. Anyways, you can find the following pics in these locations……

B-Ko upperboddy tickling by mechanical arms >>animegirls
Lum foot tickling by Ataru>>animegirls
Sasami and Misao tickling each other>>animegirls
Lain Inverse upper body tickling by Naga>>animegirls
Cammy foot tickled by M.Bison>>capcomgirls
Rosa tickling Ninas feet(refer back to Chimps rendition of Mab to better understand the concept behind this pic)>>Tribute

Scamwich also created a great tribute to my character Katsuima. Scam sent her a surprise box ^_^* Thank you so much Scam, I love it!>>Tributes>>for me

This Update is dedecated to a special friend who is recoverying from surgery. I wish the best for her.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/kahoshidens_art_den_2/

Need a plumber?

Thumbs up! 🙂 🙂 🙂

I'd like to see more animated tickling gif.

Reg's.

Last edited:
Well thank you Kalamos 😀 Im glad that someone decided to reply to my update. I've been busy getting in more pics for my next update, but I'll continue to make more anime tickle gifs ^_^* Thanks agin

Maybe it's just a matter of posting comments and stuff around the forum.

Actually I got the opposite, but that is just me. 😀
For nice people [like you] it should work fine: post, mingle, have a good time, and let the guys flock in.

Simple as that. 😀

As a side note: don't care for the comments, care for the hits.

You post a pic, you count the hits. It is a better measure to gauge how many people get to see your works.

I stopped a bit from posting comments to the pals' threads, but it's just a streak like that. Don't be a loner like me and start pestering the regulars.

Your threads will get more comments than you can shake a bo stick at.

Start posting today and you won't regret it. Ever.

Gee, I should start preaching. 😀

Reg's!

Nice advice Kalamos, thanks. I hope everyone will enjoy my next update 😀

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back