• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Upstate NY

tallbuckeye

TMF Regular
The forum has already established there are (almost) no female tickle fans in *my* state but...

I'm driving around upstate NY for the next week, just bumming around while I have a week off... curious to know how many lady ler's and lee's I'll be driving past up there... anybody home? 😉

Well, tallbuckeye,I live in upstate NY and apparently there don't seem to be any here either, which I find hard to believe!

well hey, i do live in NY and was from upstate now i live way upstate in the adirondecks.

Us New York people always get the shaft around here. Or maby its just me! lol

Hmm, I live in around rochester and have had no problem find ticklish females (most of which have no issue being tickled). Also my gf is from he same area and I got her into it...guess I'm just lucky.

the hollywood brother think that it a little bit of good old fashioned self doubt and bull crap that there is no tickle action in upstate new york. with all the farms, the hollywood brother fans, the miles of highways and the small towns, there got to be tickle action out there somewhere.

'Upstate NY' is kind of a catchall term for a very big area... but I traveled through quite a bit of it.

hotangels, I was up in Lake Placid for a day or two... had never been there before, could have used a guide... took me 3 wrong turns just to find my hotel! :rant: I didn't hear from anyone before I left, but I like the area and will probably be back, esp. for the microbrews at the Lake Placid Brewpub... great stuff. Maybe next time!

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back