• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Urd and Peorth (A!MG) tickled

Khali

2nd Level Red Feather
Due to the nature of this image (it was a request, perhaps my last one) and circumstances surrounding that request, this is going to be a very cut and dry description. No interesting stories, no funny quips or puns.

Simply, it's the characters Urd and Peorth from 'Ah! My Goddess' manga/anime on a couch somewhere, their toes tied together, and an offscreen tickler(s) (who let's assume is a mainstream character from the series instead of an original...would hate to use a character people would just ignore after all) employs fingers and feathers to torment their debooted and vulnerable soles.

I'm well aware a similar art was posted lately (and I enjoy that one). Maybe it would've helped if the requester for this one let me know that he/she was giving the same repeat-request to multiple artists at once to prevent me from looking like an idiot and a 'ripoff'...

i hate when that happens. lol
Fortunately, I'm slow; so I get to see the other ones pop up first, before i quit the image. On your part though, it came out very well.

I agree with you it really get's under my skin when people do that. I personally like the image. Very nice art style.

Nice colourful image Khali, i always enjoy your work 🙂

Well what can I say.

EXCELLENT, SIMPLY EXCELLENT.

Subtle hints such as their facial reactions really capture their different character very well, and what's more your effective use of colouring has really captured their different appearances quite well, contrasting colour schemes and skin tones really gives this pic a unique look.

Other than all that I must say I really appreciate this as birthday present, it really captures the characters very well from Urd's stoic manner to Peorth's unbelievable ticklishness.

Relent:
Yeah, it almost made me trash the image completely this time around when it happened. 🙁

DarkTribes:
Same. It was very annoying to see happen. Thanks though. ^^

C_Tickler:
Thanks much, glad you enjoyed it. 🙂

BeautyQueenEtna:
Heh heh, yeah, I particularly like how the colors worked here...a fun glow in an otherwise 'peaceful' background, sorta. ^^

Player 0:
Well, I'm glad it was good enough a 'present', and that the request came out tolerably. I'll admit, I do particularly like how the colors came out in this one (a dreamy, colorful glow amidst the 'clouds', echoing how the two's torture is standing out among a quiet skyscape), plus, yeah, the differing expressions. ^^

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back