• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Urd

Janus4385

TMF Master
Ever felt curious of how they punish a goddess when she's done someting really bad...

Attachments

• urdtk1.jpg
    urdtk1.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 1,224
Last edited:
Nice pic indeed! I always thought she looked very sexy and exotic.

Nice illo... and there isn't a more deserving ticklee in Heaven or Earth!

Urd is my particular favorite of the three Ah, My Goddess! sisters, so sexy and saucy, with a hint (literally!) of the devil! Your portrait well captures these qualities, and it's great wicked fun to see the lady in such distress! The heavy shading is quite effective, lending dimension to the figure and a good deal of dramatic impact to the scenario! Excellent work, Janus! Your contributions continue to impress!

My two current favorite goddesses are Peorth and Lind. ^__^

Cute picture. It seems like something Urd would get herself into it somehow, always messing around. She reminds me of Mitsune Konno, from Love Hina. They have alot in common.

Last edited:
There are too few pictures of the females from this series, Bravo for such excellent skill in drawing her, you sir have made my day.

Thanks for the replies everyone!!! I'm really happy you all liked it 😀 😀 😀

PS: Hungarian, that LOTR gif is too funny, I don't get tired of watching it :happy:

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back