• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

US Postal Mail May Be Cut One Day; No Delivery On Tuesdays

They'd be better off cutting all the unnecessary spending out of the proposed stimulus package and just leaving it as an actual stimulus package.

perhaps they pay some of ther employees too much money over the years and this has caused them not too make as much profit as they desire. also with the email getting more popular, less people are using the mail and on a less frequent basis. the hollywood brother thinks it like a lot of businesses that if they run right, and strong, then they will survive in this era of depression and business closings

I think they have plenty of business. The great majority of sellers I buy from on the internet still use USPS. They are cheaper than most of the competition and they've gotten better at getting the package to its destination in a timely manner. If they'd upgrade their tracking system it would help even more.

If they're gonna cut any day at all, it should be Saturday. Cutting service during the business week is dumb. Then again, so was President Nixon's partial privatization of what was once the U.S. Mail.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back