• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

vaguely remembered story

flycar8171

There's a story I read years ago and really liked but I'd completely forgotten about it until just recently. All I remember is:

- - -

There are three main characters, all women. Two are comic book superhero-types, and the other is a comic book-type villian. The villian's MO is to capture rich women and tickle them into revealing ATM codes and such (I hope I'm not mixing this up with another story).

One of the heroines (I'll call her H1) is captured, and the other one (H2) decides to rescue her, but before rescuing, she uses her x-ray vision from outside the building so she can watch her ally get tickled for a while. She also has the power to listen in from the outside as well. I believe she can fly and is floating in air while this happens.

The villainess has a couple (female) assistants with long nails who tickle H1's bare sides - while she tickles her feet. During this tickling, the captured heroine's bra unexpectedly pops off.

At last H2 attempts her rescue, but something goes wrong and she herself is captured and tickled.

- - -

Sound familiar to anyone? It must be at least a few years old. Any help would be appreciated.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back