• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Valentines dilemma: Help

oritaku666

TMF Poster
Hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone could help me with a problem I have. In a few weeks it will be Valentines day and I want to do something special for someone I deeply care about. Sadly, he lives too far away for me to simply meet up with him in person so that is out of the question. This person has made me feel very special and I only want to help make Valentines day special for him as well. I'd love to hear whatever suggestions you have. Thank you.🙂

Record a heartfelt video of you talking about whatever is on your mind to him. It could be improvised, or as structured and rehearsed as you want. I prefer improv, though, as I feel that spontaneity helps bring out the best stuff.

Since you posted this in the Tickling Discussion section, I assume you mean tickling wise?

Well if it's something tickling-related you'd like for the gift, and it's a long-distance thing...maybe he'd appreciate something creative? You could try to find someone on DeviantArt who'd be willing to draw a personalized tickle art commission by the time Valentine's Day rolls around, or perhaps write a story for him.

Other than that, you'd have better luck finding a vanilla gift for him - something that can be bought and shipped in time for the big day. 🙂 Good luck!

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back