• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Vampirella tickle torture pics?

Rox_My_Sox1

3rd Level Orange Feather
Seriously, why isn't there more artwork of Vampirella bound and being tickle tortured!

All that luscious vulnerable skin, that smexy gorgous body, mmm, makes me all hot and bothered just THINKIN about HER.

So, anyone know of any good Vampirella tickle torture artwork?

If not, will someone drawn some? Pretty please? (bats overtly cute eyelashes) ^_~

Sweet pic! Most of these kids probably don't even know where Vampirella's from, Rox. I'm with you, though. I used to contemplate the same thing way back in the 70's as I collected her magazine (along with Warren's Eerie and Creepy and Famous Monsters of Filmland). :bat:

Sweet pic! Most of these kids probably don't even know where Vampirella's from, Rox. I'm with you, though. I used to contemplate the same thing way back in the 70's as I collected her magazine (along with Warren's Eerie and Creepy and Famous Monsters of Filmland).

SERIOUSLY! This kids today ya knows Rick? They wouldn't know SEX APPEAL if it came up to them and BIT THEM IN THE FACE!

I talk to my young cousins and nephews and when I mention the word SEXY they immediately mention KIM KARDASHIAN or some other BRAINLESS teen idol who can't SING worth a damn. Then I show them Vampirella, Emma Frost, and a WHOLE SHIT LOAD of OLD STYLE REAL LIFE FEMALE CELEBRITIES and they then say to me WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING?

SERIOUSLY! This kids today ya knows Rick? They wouldn't know SEX APPEAL if it came up to them and BIT THEM IN THE FACE!

I talk to my young cousins and nephews and when I mention the word SEXY they immediately mention KIM KARDASHIAN or some other BRAINLESS teen idol who can't SING worth a damn. Then I show them Vampirella, Emma Frost, and a WHOLE SHIT LOAD of OLD STYLE REAL LIFE FEMALE CELEBRITIES and they then say to me WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING?

Good to see the White Queen still has her touch with the fans. 😉 I was reading X-Men just yesterday, and she still looks as good as ever.

As for Vapirella, the only pic I have of her is a little more SM flavoured (whipmarks and hot wax). It was done by C.A.B, who I believe is a member of this forum. I'll post it if you still want, but it may or may not be what you're looking for.

And also, player 0 - thanks for posting that! I had that pic before the great compsplosion of several years ago. With this, I'm just a little closer to reconstructing my fallen compy.

Here's an old cover that could be misconstrued as old Cthulhu about to indulge in a lil' tentacle tickle. :bat:

Good to see the White Queen still has her touch with the fans. 😉

I was reading X-Men just yesterday, and she still looks as good as ever.

I just wish they'd drawn her in her old Hellfire outfit ya knows? I absolutely LOVED the fact that she wore skimpy lingerie, a fluffy large ostrich feather shawl/collar, and high heels while walking down the streets of Manhattan and didn't care what people thought of her dressed like that. Pure sexy femininity. Love it. ^_~

Yeah, Vampirella is a really sexy character, and that Cthulhu idea? hu-hu-hot. This thread is why I should look at the request section more often...

😉

Yeah, Vampirella is a really sexy character.

I KNOW RIGHT? It's absolutely ABSURD that people haven't been drawing more tickle art featuring her. I mean, just look how she dresses? She practically oozes sensual appeal. Oh, what I would DO if I could get my feathers on her. 😉

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back