• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Vanessa Hudgens and Ashley tisdale

huntergaz

please could someone wirte a story about Ashley tisdale tickling Vanessa hudgens. it could be about Ashley tickling Vanessa to punish her for the pictures that where leaked of her.

ashley tickling vanessa

hey fellas ive wanted someone to post a story about vanessa tickled also so i waited and said what the hell so i made one its my first story i ever wrote so ya but i dont know how to post the story can you help me out

hi

to post the story i think you have to press the new thread button above all the stories i think. cant wait to read the story could u maybe send me the story by private message

hunter

the story

hey fellas this is my first writing hope u enjoy im not very good.

Ashley Tisdale Tortures Vanessa Anne Hudgens

Vanessa had just finished up in the latest high school musical movie and was heading home to take a nice soothing shower. Today was very stressful, because ever since the first high school musical Ashley Tisdale has been arguing constantly with her. She was suppost to be the star of the film till the director was hipmatized by the look of Vanessa. So she became the star and poor Ashley was left to play as the drama queen. Of course everyone thought this new role was perfect for the bitching little Tisdale. Ashley was furious she seeked revenge badly she wanted to know, “how, how do I get revenge to someone that doesn’t have a weakness. I need a way that’s not going to hurt her just completely humiliate and torture her hmmm.” Meanwhile on Vanessa’s way home she past a shopping mall said what the hell and got a new pair of sandals. After getting back into her beautiful sports car she said, “god I forgot how tired I am.” So she drove home dazed almost falling asleep but made it home. Vanessa had a beautiful mansion ocean view multiply cars, the works. She arrived home to a dark house. It was strange her maids usually are there with the lights on but she was to tired to notice. She continued inside turned on some lights and ran the tub for a bath. It was finally ready barely getting all her clothes off before she got in. Vanessa slowly washed her delicate tan body from her head to her toes. She got out refreshed but still tired dried off and jumped on to her king sized bed. Still bare naked because she was just to exhausted to even put on any clothes and fell asleep. Little did she know she was not the only one in the house. Ashley starred at Vanessa’s sleeping body. Her skin so soft, her naked body so perfectly proportioned. Vanessa’s finger and toe nails were painted pink, shining in the lightof the moon. The thought hit Ashley like a bolt of lightening. She searched the house for anything that would work. She found nothing that’d really work but then she saw something. Apparently Vanessa liked being tied down because she had ropes on each of the bed posts leading to hide under the bed. Ashley smiled and tied Vanessa spread eagle just as she was, bare naked. She looked at Vanessa a little then woke her up with a splash of water. Wakey wakey Ashley yelled. Vanessa woke up, tried to get up but couldn’t. Ashley hid in the dark part of her room and Vanessa screamed. Ashley came out and said no one can hear you baby its only you and me and a long night ahead. What are you going to do to me Vanessa asked. Oh I just thought we’d have a little fun since your not going anywhere. Ashley then said you have nothing else to say and gagged Vanessa with some panty hose. She screamed a muffled yell but it was useless. Ashley then got out some oils and rubbed it all over Vanessa’s naked body. You know Vanessa she said I recently read up on something called tickle torture and would love it if you’d be my ginnie pig. Mmmhhhmmhmhmhmhh!!! Good I thought you’d be a good ticklee also. Mhhhhh!!!! Before Vanessa could muffle anymore Ashley ran her long manicured fingernails down her side and she went crazy. Ahh mhmhmhhmmmhmmhhhhh hahaha. Her sides were so ticklish she could laugh past here gag. Ashley was amazed and thought this would be the best night of her life. What a way for revenge. Ashley dug in her sides, down to her stomach. Ahhhahahahahahaha mhmhmhmhmh. Ok what do you have to say? She removed her gag and Vanessa pleaded nooo please Ashley I can’t take this pleaseee. No more. Ahahahahahahahahahhahah nooo ahhahaaha ash hahahahaha le he he he he. Ashley now moved down to her groin AHHHHHH hahahahhahahhaha oh my hahahhah fuckkkkhahahaha ing godd hahahaha . Ashley stopped and then looked in the corner of her eye to see the shine of Vanessa’s pink toe nails then said oh my god. Did I forget your pretty little feet. NOOOOO ASHLEY DON’T PLEASE I WILL GIVE YOU ANYTHING JUST DON’T PLEASE I BEGG YOU OH MY GOD DON’T TOUCH MY FEET THEY’RE TO TICKLISH I CAN’T EVEN TOUCH THEM WITHOUT DIEING!!!!! Oh really Vanessa, Ashley said with the biggest smile you’d ever seen. Then why do they look so soft and pampered. She ran one finger down her sole and she screamed so loud and squirmed wildly. Ashley nooooo. She suddenly striked with and ten running fingers up down all around. AHHHHHHHHH ASH HAHHAHHA NOOOOOOO AHHHHHHHHHH HELP HAHAHHHAHAHA AHHHHHHH HAHAHHAA AH HAHAHHHHAH NOO HAHAHA HEL HAHAHAHAHA. Ashley continued the torture throughout the night all over Vanessa’s body every square inch. Covered by Ashley’s fingers. After that Ashley never bitched again.

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back