• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Vcr Alert

Ryan1986

TMF Regular
tyra banks new show tommrow I saw a preview of it and it showe dher lying on a bed thingy with her soles in camera

I dunno.....but then again, I dunno what a yaqi joke is either, so I'm really clueless.:happy:

If anyone programmed their VCRs for this I'd consider it really sad and I'd have to smack them so...be warned. XD

nessonite said:
If anyone programmed their VCRs for this I'd consider it really sad and I'd have to smack them so...be warned. XD

*raises hand and sniffles*

I'm sorry Ness, I'm guilty. Please administer my punishment so that I may wake up from this nonsense.

XD!
*smacks kunoke around for a while*
Yay! I got to punish someone! Anyone else?

i watched it, but not recorded it, so i'm in the clear from nessie's wrath!

*does the "i'm in the clear from ness's wrath" dance*

"You have to understand that the internet tickling community is a reasonably organized collection of some
of the most uninteresting, unfunny, embarrassingly stupid bunch of obsessive, moronic whining, mother fucking loser freaks. Many of them are soooo in to tickling but afraid to reveal this to anyone. So they sit in the internet tickling community and fantasize about kidnapping and tickle torturing Britney Spears, or they "cyber tickle" in chat rooms, or go "OMG VCR ALERT!!! There is a great shot of
Pamela Anderson's feet on TV next week!" or do anything other than go out in the real world and find a tickling partner. Granted there are exceptions to this. www.yaqisworld.com has its own dedicated fans, and the people who come to my site on a regular basis seem intelligent and well rounded. There are some good people out there who do live out their fantasies, but the majority of the "vocal" components of the ticking community (which actually represent a small fragment of the number of people into tickling) are these unclever, sniveling losers. The whole point of www.yaqisworld.com was to say "People, stop living in a dream world! Tickling is cool and not weird so go out and do it!" Unfortunately people are too terrified to do this so they sit on the internet and let their fantasies fester into a giant disease.

Disgusted by this attitude and by all of these pathetic whistle dicks, I decided that I was going to take tickling mainstream and prove it was a viable thing. I produced a half hour documentary on tickling, which won an award in the 2002 Worldfest, (the largest film festival in the world) for best documentary. This award is very satisfying and validating for me." -Yaqi

And doesn't he have a point? Yaqi, I mean. Sometimes the truth hurts, especially when it's put in such undiplomatic and self-serving terms. But tactlessness aside, he's right.

But so what? The world is full of harmless pervs of all flavors who are afraid to realize their desires. For that matter, the world is full of PEOPLE who are afraid to realize their desires. Of course, then there are those who aren't the least bit afraid to "put it all out there" whenever and wherever they get a chance, whether it's an appropriate time or not. I'm not sure which is worse! LOL

As a person who is not a fetishist, I'm personally not offended, so I can see/understand what he's saying without being offended. It was very rude and pompous (the whole interview in my opinion), but yes, he does make a point. No doubt his words effect thousands here though, whether they admit it or not.

I didn't really even know who he was before (though I've heard of him), but I do now. Either way, I don't care. I don't exactly want to say I respect him, but its close to that. It takes someone with a real set of grapefruits to say that to/at the community he services and is making a buck off of.

Last edited:
What's New

9/24/2024
Clips4Sale is where to be for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back