• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Vellicatrices: UNLIMITED #6 Available Now!

MTJpub

Verified
AVAILABLE NOW!

VU6cover.jpg

VU6_BackCover.jpg

Artistic duo extraordinaire FTKL & BZ Tickler will blow you away with the sixth issue of their best selling series Vellicatrices: Unlimited… Co-written by comic writer Hahathna adding a sizzling wrestling backstory that will continue into issue seven.

***Gorgeous women!
***Sexy, ticklish soles!
***Tickling set on maximum overdrive!
***12 Full Color Pages Plus Cover!
***65+ Comic Panels!
***JPEG Format!
***Delivered Via Email!

AVAILABLE NOW!

ORDER YOUR COPY TODAY!
http://www.mtjpub.com/ecomics/vu.html

Last edited:
We hope everyone enjoys this latest issue. It's the best art and the most action packed issue we've done yet.

Thanks for all the continued support 😀

BZ Tickler

FANTASTIC ISSUE BZ AND FTKL!

BTW, doesn't that new "Aramis" character bear a striking resemblance to someone we know?😉

Raul

😛

Raul,

OK, ya ratted me out. I couldn't help it. Every artist makes appearances in his own stuff now and again, and I'm no exception. Wait til you find out who Aramis is... The Countess is scared silly of him.

Funny thing is I portray the Musketeer Aramis at my home state's Renaissance Festival...

Peace!
FTKL

Funny, I took you for a D'Artagnan kinda guy.😀

I won't be telling anyone anything they don't already know when I say this issue is fantastic! I was a real fan of the excellent fight scenes. Plus, an unforseen aspect of the Chambermaids that I'm quite fond of. I certainly hope we get to see more of this Achilles heel at work...

Thanks Kunzite!

There's more scrappin' in issue 7 that REALLY kicks ass! More weird tickling contraptions, too!

Raul,

I'm too old and treacherous to be D'Artagnan!😉

Peace!
FTKL

Thanks for the support Kunzite. Yeah, FTKL is right, #7 is rocking. And don't forget the pinup book is coming out before that. 2004 is going to be a great year.

BZ Tickler

This was well worth the wait, guys! I've always loved your style of artwork, so crisp and vivid...realistic yet exaggerated just where it should be. Bravo on another fine issue of the internet's #1 tickling comic.

ftkl_haha and BZ Tickler

Great issue, I can't wait for the next issue. Hopefully it will be no so long this time, lol.

Anyway, thought I would point out a couple of things that I picked up on. Wanted to know if I was correct.

On page 5, Antaea is performing a big-toe DANGLE EXTRAORDINARE. Really enjoyed the shoeplay.
Maybe some more shoeplay in future issue, with pumps, maybe.

On page 9, it appears that the Chambermaid with stockings, has something in her shoe that is tickling her very much. Is this a radio controlled tickling device by Aramis?

Totally fantastic issue, bring on issue 7.

BTW, are either of you up for some commission work (if the numbers are right). I am interested in a custom XFiles adventure, with Miss Dana Scully's feet on the wrong side of a feather and other things?

Thanks again,
thedude

Thanks a bunch Dave, for the support. We've always been fans of your work as well. We do try our best.

Dude,

The shoe dangling was in there because Hahathna wrote that in the script. It's not something that FTKL and I think about that much, but we will try to put some in where it fits.

As for page 9. That's what the joke about the maids being "Corsican SISTERS" was about. What one feels, the other feels. Since Misstress G was getting Pava, Pluma also felt it. It's a Corsican brothers kind of joke.

As for commissions, we're really flattered, but we just don't have the time. FTKL is trying to increase his speed on VU so there won't be long periods between issues. He also owes some pieces to some of us closer to home and it's hard to work all of it in. There just isn't time to take on more.
At the same time, I'll be working on another project that's in the works (can't say anything about it yet) with another art team. We also want to get the Julie McGee Adventures in Time stuff going, so I'm currently looking at other artists submissions for that.

All in all we're just totally booked. We've had a lot of people, and we're really sorry to have to turn them all down. 🙁

Thanks for all the support though

BZ Tickler

mtj, can you post the bio's of the characters so we can get a better taste of what the story will be like?

Happyman,

The bios (posted back in 2002) will not be re-posted, but actually be available again by way of a bonus bio sheet pack, coming in March, I believe. It'll be a cheap buy and there will be more pictures, corrected info and just more stuff period, to keep you well informed about the ladies of VU.

Thanks for your support!
(And now, back to the drawing board!)

FTKL

You guys do great work, I'm ready to go buy issue #7! 🙂 But #6 will do.

Oh FTKL, love that quote from Serenity, Godsmack kicked ass with that song!

DK

Last edited:
Thanks for reading Dark Knight. Issue #7 won't be far away. It's already over half finished. We want to get the pinup book out before then.

Keep the faith

BZ Tickler

DK,

Yeah, Serenity is a great tune. So's that Linkin Park song you quoted!

Thanks for keeping up with the VU girls and their ticklish adventures. Wait til ya see Ruby and Mistress Cat have it out in issue #7. D'oh! I'd best not say anymore...

Peace!
FTKL

Thanks Rajee, we thought it added a lot of suspense to the story. This issue was a fun one.

BZ Tickler

First I would like to thank all of you who support MTJ Publishing by purchasing our publications. Without you none of this would be possible. This is especially true when working in such a small market.

It looks like 2004 is going to be an amazing year for fans of Vellicatrices: Unlimited. We have already seen the release of the stunning VU #6 and FTKL is busily working on issue seven and the much anticipated VU pinup book.

BZ Tickler has announced his new series “Julie McGee: Adventures in Time” which he will be working on with new artist “Shan.”

Being the publisher of these outstanding publications does not make me immune to their addictive charms. I am a rabid fan as well and eagerly await all the goodies announced.

FTKL & BZ Tickler you guys rock!

Thank you

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

Thanks for saying we rock dude, now if we can just keep on a roll!

Yuck yuck yuck

BZ Tickler

Thanks, Morandilas! It's been a joy working with you.

As for progress, I'm starting on the last of the pinups today. The pinup book will be the precursor to the new VU bio sheets. The ladies will be sexier and dressed in their new attire. (You've already seen Mistress Cat's, Mistress Ghili's and Heidi's.) There is also more upperbody tickling. Lots more. BZ and I have discussed this extensively. There is also more bondage gear, mechanical sci-fi devices and the like. This will be the order of things for VU's days to come. So, stay tuned for more... soon!

Peace!
~FTKL

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back