• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

VELLY Z's Portfolio 1 FOR SALE f/m m/m */m*/f

velly_z

TMF Poster
hello everyone! here's my first ecomic ever! yaaaay!!!

here's what you will get:

1) 7 page comic: jay devil!: ticklish jay holds a discussion with his good and evil side. who will win? written by ja'quil and drawn by me:aww:

2) 11 page comic: monkey business: jay has to pose as a statue in order not to be discovered. the only problem is.... that he's totally naked... and hyper ticklish!! written by ja'quil and drawn by yours trully!

3) 13 michelle previously seen images with commentaries

send a private message or send me an e-mail to [email protected] for costs information and delivery of the e-comic:omnomnom:

note: very very extreme male nudity. if you're offended by this, then don't buy

also; if you are not into /m please don't make any comments, thank you!

ps: i still have some commissions to finish. im still working on those.

Last edited:
There's something really cool about that first picture. I don't know if it's the expression maybe or something... but somehow it's really nice.

Furthermore I'm not really into /m at all, so aside from the angle/devil one (which is cute in a way) the rest doesn't really touch me much.

Oh, wow. THE Velly-Z?? It is an honor. ^__^

Wow, that is some hilarious stuff. Where can I get you to illustrate one of my stories into a comic?

tickling is always hilarious:lol im glad that you liked my comic so far:blush

Your art is AMAZING!! And the thought of women tickling a guy... well, that for me is what dreams are made of!:blush

awww, thank you everyone! im so glad that you liked the portfolio!

oh, a little note from me. pleeeeeease check that your inbox is not full. that way you can get the portfolio faster and enjoy jay's sexy ticklish situations

thank youuuu!

On your 2nd comic, 2 pages are misaligned. the last 2 pages are like pages 2 and 3 on it.

I LOVE it...ESPECIALLY the */M tickling!!!!

hello everyone! here's my first ecomic ever! yaaaay!!!

here's what you will get:

1) 7 page comic: jay devil!: ticklish jay holds a discussion with his good and evil side. who will win? written by ja'quil and drawn by me:aww:

2) 11 page comic: monkey business: jay has to pose as a statue in order not to be discovered. the only problem is.... that he's totally naked... and hyper ticklish!! written by ja'quil and drawn by yours trully!

3) 13 michelle previously seen images with commentaries

send a private message or send me an e-mail to [email protected] for costs information and delivery of the e-comic:omnomnom:

note: very very extreme male nudity. if you're offended by this, then don't buy

also; if you are not into /m please don't make any comments, thank you!

ps: i still have some commissions to finish. im still working on those.
How come I can't view the pics?

Sent from my SM-J327T1 using Tapatalk

When will this forum start telling replyers that the original post is YEARS old?

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back