• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Venus or Serena? Natalie or Carmen?

ninefive

TMF Master
Which tennis player would you guys rather tickle torture- Venus Williams or Serena Williams?

Also do you guys think that Natalie Raitano was more ticklish than Carmen Electra? They both had their feet tickled on Howard stern.

Kim or Justin

I'll only want to tickle thé n° 1 of the world, Kim Clijsters.

N°2 is also good, Justin Henin-D'Ardenne.

If i've to choose between Venus or Serena, let's tickle them both

I'D HAVE TO TICKLE SERENA SHE JUST HAS A BODY THAT WON'T QUIT FOR SURE. CARMEN SEEMED MORE TICKLISH TO ME AND IS WAY CUTIER THAN NATALIE.

i'd love to tickle both tennis sisters tied up and barefoot .i'd think serena is more ticklish than venus ..but ya never know huh?

Clijsters is a FAKE #1. Henin will take 7 out of 10 matches against her.

But EVERYONE knows Serena's the best in the world and when she comes back from her knee injury, she'll be beating the Belgians like old rugs again in no time. Like they always say, to BE the best, you have to BEAT the best. No one but Venus can stay with Serena on the court and we've all seen what happens when THEY play!
The WTA ranking system is about as credible as the BCS. Just because the belgians play more small events doesn't mean a thing. Just means that when the Cat's away the mice will play. How hard is it to win the Southwest Underground Federational Luzianne Iced Tea Barcelona Cup when the only other top ten ranked opponent is your countrywoman? When a Belg beats a Williams in a Grand Slam final........*snicker*

With that said, tickling one or the other would be just......incomplete!!!!!! Gotta be all or nothing! But.....to answer the question......Serena. Her body is just......just.........TREMENDOUS! 🙂 Unlike Skinnikova, we have a champ who looks FINE AND can actually play tennis worth a damn 🙂 Can't beat that!

Last edited:
solelover001 said:
.i'd think serena is more ticklish than venus ..but ya never know huh?

Hmmmmmmm........I'd think Venus is MORE ticklish but Serena would enjoy it more 😉

I'd rather tickle Serena. That belly, those thighs and those calves look very ticklish.

wow, old thread........and yet.....look at how my prophecy is being fulfilled. Serena back from her knee injury and was unstoppable at the Australian Open. Best in the world...PERIOD!

the hollywood brother if he got to tickle a tennis superstar then the hollywood brother want to tickle anna

Carmen is way more ticklish than Natalie.

Carmen was off the wall when Howard and company were tickling those sweet little soles of hers. My one regret is that someone didn't turn off Robin's mike during the event. Robin has a tendency to laugh loudly along with the victim. It's really annoying to not be able to tell when it's the ticklee or Robin.

What's New

9/7/2024
Check the TMF Welcome forum for a place to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back