• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Verbal Teasing

Kres01

What are your favorite things to say to a lee to tease and taunt them and wear them down mentally while they're being tickled?

Well my wife laughs in a funny way when I tickle her and she talks in gibberish, repeating the gibberish definately adds to her ticklishness. 🙂

Also she was practicing her English, saying she is a very ticklish person.
So when I pinned her down I said you are a what? And when she eventually said it. I said oh really are you? Wow yes you are and then let her have it again. 😀
You are so ticklish aren't you I said again 😀

It drove her nuts 🙂

There was also one time I was holding her foot in bed and she said, it looks like you are holding a violin haha.
I said no this is a violin, then scratched my fingers up and down her sole make a violin noise 😀
Again she went nuts.🙂

Last edited:
I used to do professional dominatrix sessions quite frequently when I was younger. I'd be tied spread-eagle, and when she always found the spot on my inner thighs, or on the soles of my feet, she'd always say things like:

• What a good boy, you're taking all my tickles.
  • There we go, that's a good spot.
  • I don't know how you're taking this.

Ugh, such good memories. I remember one time when I was tickled in an overnight session, I actually peed myself while being tickled and she said, "I guess the little boy couldn't control himself..." Needless to say, I was so embarrassed lol.

dno if this is verbal teasing but we always asked/talked about their ticklishness with them after we had them stretched out and immobilized but before the tickle torturing started, and during it and after it also, plus explained exactly how they were gonna be tickled and how severely and where

I have mentioned before how thorough tickling requires verbal teasing or 'tickle talk'! there is physical tickling and the mental or psychological aspect of tickling a Lee! And the tickle talk can be a wide range of things...all the way from the usual taunts listed above and the more complex warnings, etc given by natscott6282... so yes that is verbal teasing as well...😈🙂
I always loved finding a good spot (ie latching onto the ribs) and stating "THERE you go!" as a signal that I'd found one of their best(worst) spots 😈 ! Then the Lee knew I was not going to release that spot anytime soon!
Another fun tactic is to have the Lee all secured and then search for various tools that youre planning on using...maybe saying...'hmm this looks like a good one'. now you dont always have to show them...but depends on the Lee...I had a college GF who enjoyed the bondage...allowed the tickling...but after restraining her...I would sometimes wander around the bedroom and search for tools (everyday items) in drawers or cabinets (she was housesitting, so even she didnt know everything there was to be found 🙂... but when I made that comment about something I discovered ( a soft clothes brush...a silk scarf...feathers...). I could tell by her eyes and her sounds how her ticklishness was increasing!

and sometimes I would have like a variety of spots picked out IE feet, ribs, armpits, etc...and the taunting/teasing was to street the girl to the max and only move on when she would name the next ultra sensitive spot! kind of like Safewording with an alternative spot! But she would be laughing or begging so hard...it would be difficult to hear her exact words... and of course, I had to be sure of what she said....so I did insist she repeat the next spot a few times...or maybe even have her beg for the privilege of me changing to her new favorite spot (all in good consensual tickling fun!...never overt 'meanness' )

I really like when the tickler pretends to not know they’re tickling the lee. Like “what’s wrong? Does it tickle?/are you ticklish?”

What I love seeing in a video (haven't experienced it yet) is when there are more than one ticklers and they casually discuss what they will do and the ticklee has to listen. There is almost this pretense that they are talking among themselves, when the real purpose is to terrify the ticklee. There is this great Tickle Abuse video in which Carmen brings a friend, another Asian girl, to tickle her and it begins with Tasha instructing her how to make it unbearable.

I really like when the tickler pretends to not know they’re tickling the lee. Like “what’s wrong? Does it tickle?/are you ticklish?”
that makes the person get desperate to somehow express to the tickler exactly how ticklish this is for him or her, they NEED the tickler to know so they try everything including their eyes to get this message across even if they can’t get the words out and even if they are severely embarrassed about how ticklish they are

I used to be 50/50 take it or leave it with tickle talk, verbal teasing, etc. Through watching videos that incorporate it nicely and my experiences with Rachel, I have learned to really appreciate its place in the tickling world and have personally grown to love it.

I dont like verbal teasing to much tbh. What I like the most is when you tickle someone so much that he/she literally cant get a word out and then you just keep tickling as much as possible but act like nothing while they are on the verge to insanity (or are in insanity lol). Then the person getting tickled really knows that nothing in the world that is going to stop the tickler.

I dont like verbal teasing to much tbh. What I like the most is when you tickle someone so much that he/she literally cant get a word out and then you just keep tickling as much as possible but act like nothing while they are on the verge to insanity (or are in insanity lol). Then the person getting tickled really knows that nothing in the world that is going to stop the tickler.
I loveeee this as well but I also like certain kindsa teasing, but ye nothing better then tickling them at their maximum possible levels of ticklishness and keeping there so they cant get any words out no matter how desperately the need to express somehow that this is too ticklish for them

dno if this is verbal teasing but we always asked/talked about their ticklishness with them after we had them stretched out and immobilized but before the tickle torturing started, and during it and after it also, plus explained exactly how they were gonna be tickled and how severely and where
Yepppp I agree that’s the best way to do it!! Tell them everything right as they’re being strapped down immobile…. Before tickling starts

What I love seeing in a video (haven't experienced it yet) is when there are more than one ticklers and they casually discuss what they will do and the ticklee has to listen. There is almost this pretense that they are talking among themselves, when the real purpose is to terrify the ticklee. There is this great Tickle Abuse video in which Carmen brings a friend, another Asian girl, to tickle her and it begins with Tasha instructing her how to make it unbearable.
yeah thats what I refer to as "talking around" the Lee ...It can be quite psychologically devastating when 2 LERS are discussing the LEE like they aren't even there! hee hee ..Also if you are one on one with a LEE,,, you can emulate this 'game' by talking and planning to yourself...I did this with my LEEs over the years....after they are restrained...start thinking out loud...hmmm I wonder if her ribs are ticklish...or if ribs more ticklish than armpits....hearing my plans for devastation were very effective...
also, one gf I would tickle was house sitting...so she didnt know what was in each drawer or cabinet ..but once she was tied down,,,I would wander around and find things to bring to the bedside...saying....Oh wow...look waht I found..or Oh my I bet THIS will tickle...sometimes I wouldn't let her see the fun thing until it was about to be used...but there are a myriad of possibilities when you are creative minded....

I find verbal teasing to be delicious
i think the verbal teasing / psychological aspect of tickling is prob 40% of the level of ticklishness you can create! The college gf was 6'3" tall (I was 5'5") so there was already the psychology of the book wormish quiet guy 'terrorizing the taller GF" with WORDS and deeds scenario....hee hee

I have talked to one woman who session-ed with an experienced LER who was quiet the whole time. I remarked about that and she asked how "I would have done it". and I proceeded to give her a description with all the verbal interactions that her LER. " left on the table"....and she responded with something like "wow, I feel cheated...I am feeling cringy and ticklish just hearing that stuff".... It proves the power of language and that at least with tickling, a large degree of the experience is in the verbal teasing between the LER and LEE....

The 'games' we can play....the innocent game...( what, this is tickling? or 'You're so squirmy...what's the problem?" ) of course MAKING them tell adds yet another level of ticklishness ...

the talking around them game...like they aren't even there.....THATS particularly devastating as at some point, as other experts have pointed out...The Lee may NEED to communicate their extreme state of ticklishness and If you it seems you really DON'T realize their level of 'distress' .... well ...that's a frantic feeling for the poor little Lee!

Again, just describing the appearance of their helplessness (IE 'you're not going anywhere...' or "who's got you now?" )

Telling what youre going to do before you do it...( or like my idea of saying I just gonna be 'searching for tools' )..
All we are doing is 'tickling their minds' IE tickling them from the inside out as opposed to the outside in.....

IMHO, thats why the tickling fixation is so enjoyable....It is a great interplay between two people (LER and LEE ) and again, IMO, to be done properly and thoroughly, you must engage your partner's or Lee's mind as much as their body!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/11/2024
In Memory
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back