• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Vermilion Crescent RELEASED (free illustrated fantasy novella)

Khali

2nd Level Red Feather
Alright, it's time. ^^

VERMILION CRESCENT
Available now...for free...a lengthy illustrated novella telling the story of a very savage yet sensual bounty huntress and just one of her many 'missions'. Join Vermilion Crescent as she undertakes (and endures) a steamy, twisty tale that truly will make her earn her 'pay' as she uses her...extravagant talents...

Story and linework/designs by myself. Colorwork, setup, supplemental materials and general support/assistance by my good friend and very generous artist Will Georges.

VC contains:
84 page pdf format
Roughly 36000 word story to roll around your mind.
12 full-color illustrations (including cover) to feast your eyes upon. (7 of which contain some form of tickling)
Tickling parts include m/f, f/f, ?/f (and a small smattering of f/m)...and a few other fetish elements...

This novella is rated R for Raw (and raunchy) elements at times. There is nudity in at least one illustration. Remember that this is an ILLUSTRATED NOVELLA, not an e-comic...you have to read to enjoy the tale fully. 🙂

-----

Attached is the free pdf itself, along with a shrunken version of the novella's color cover for another little taste.

In the event for some reason that you can't download the novella from this thread, you can also find it via the following mediafire link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?5sbj59067iqsbh2

As a last point before you enjoy, you can find the original promo thread for VC at THIS THREAD as the promotional art on it (the non-tickling image, anyway) is not part of the novella itself, in case you missed it. ^^

Lastly as an edit, WillGeorges has a DeviantArt gallery of his own that can be found in a link at the end of the novella (my dA page is linked in my signature below). In case you wish to go directly there, here is the LINK

Last edited:
Ooooh....

Look so forward to reading through it. Might take me a week or two - free time is scarce.

The cover and the animated banner are both outstanding. My compliments to you and Will.

More later, 😛

B

Dear Khali and Will Georges,

I've only had the chance to indulge in the art of Vermilion Crescent so far and I find the illustration and color work absolutely superb.

I am very much looking forward to reading the novella over the holidays. The timing of the release could not be better. It's a wonderful gift to the community for the holidays. Thank you!

BTW... That banner is just FANTASTIC!

Jim
MTJpub.com

Wow, this is really awesome. Great work madam. =)

Last edited:
Wow, amazing! But I have to say that even more amazing is that toe-wiggling gif you made to advertise it. That is really impressive.

Okay, time for some replies. ^^

Bandito:
We thank you very much for the comments (and hope the cover/banner were...eye-catching enough to entice you to take a look at our work 😉 ). Take your time with the reading though, there's a lot to savor and hopefully enjoy. ^^

MTJ/Jim:
We thank you very much much for your compliments so far, and hope you truly enjoy the story that lies underneath the tempting artwork. Take your time with it...as you said, this is the holiday season, and no one wants to rush through their presents, right? ^^ We hope the community enjoys it from start to end.
And as for the banner...consider it a bit of a hint to how Vermilion herself 'does her job'. Without spoiling much, this is an example of part of her mindset...enticing, eye-catching...yet threatening and mysterious. Drawing victims, er, readers in with a nice view to get to 'know her' better.

Amkes:
*grins*
Take your time, there's a lot to enjoy in both the tale and the text. ^^

Critical Kai:
Thank you very much, hopefully there's something for everyone in it.

AchillesHeelArt:
Oh, as the above reply to MTJ/Jim said, the banner is only a taste of what is within the novella. A (literal) teasing from Vermilion herself to entice and catch your eye.
Well, that and she's showing off some of her 'tools', I suppose. Or daring you to touch them. 😉

As an aside, we are listening to feedback of course after you finish the full novella, feel free to point out anything you liked or didn't care for. Vermilion will hopefully grow through that...

Being able to download such an amazing story that teases the reader to no end, insanely beautiful artwork with such insanely beautiful details that it titillates the eyes, and with such an overal sense of wonder to it, is just an insane treat!

Everyone involved should get a medal for this! It's just perfect, and I wish I could read it for the first time again!

And also...that damn toe wiggling gif......I have things to do yet I just can't seem to look away!

Took forever to get through that story, not that I'm complaining. You prepared a large and tasty meal for us, Khali, and your main character was quite a treat. Her seductive character was very evocative. Thanks for providing such a bountiful read complete with color pictures. I'm sure it took forever, but it's nice to see such a significant work added to our meager library of stories.

Amkes:
Heh, that's what it's meant for! 😉 Just a way to introduce Vermilion to you readers. ^^

ErraticEmphatic:
You're quite welcome and I hope you enjoy the rest of it as you continue to read/look through it. And thank you as well for that posting to help spread it. Every bit helps, and this is meant for everyone. ^^

Yumeshunketsu:
Thank you very much for the compliments! ^^ It sounds like you really enjoyed both elements of the novella ('insanely' 😉 ), WG and I would love to hear what you really liked or thought could use more work (both in art and story).
And yeah, you can only read it 'for the first time' once...but that shouldn't stop you from reading it again. You might notice details here and there you didn't see the first time that perhaps foreshadowed later secrets.
As for the banner...again, it's just an example of how Vermilion thinks and acts...just one way to entice (and show off) in order to 'get you closer'. ^^

Carnivore:
I did warn about the general length of the story itself but I felt the 'meal' had to be long enough; this was meant to be a full self-contained tale with all the facets you'd expect (including, of course, a variety of tickling and fetish elements 😉 ) plus let you try to discover and watch Vermilion herself develop in quite a 'mission'.
But I'm glad you enjoyed the story and its accompanying artwork. ^^ I particularly enjoy writing and I hope this was liked in general. As an aside, yep, I wanted to contribute simultaneously to the stories around here (hence why this was crossposted in the Story Forum too).

Damn Good Story, Khali!
Should we expect more adventures of Vermilion in the future?

Last edited:
Jevil:
Thank you very much!
I would say definitely that you haven't seen the last of Vermilion... 😉

great work,Khali...:cool

and thank you for the download!!!

Ryw:
Thank you, we're glad you enjoyed it. Consider the download a little gift to everyone. ^^

As a little treat, every now and then we're going to show some of the artwork from the novella in its original full-size version, without the text and relavent borders, in case people would like to enjoy it a little more (and, also, perhaps for people who haven't tried or had the time to read through VC yet, to give another taste of what's inside). So, here's the first for now. ^^

Also known as 'Air' to Will Georges and I, this fun little illustration was a bit unique in the where and how elements of its content. As beautiful bounty hunter Vermilion Crescent takes a short walk through the town of Armashire, heading from its guardhouse to the pub to knock back a pint and perhaps get a little information, her brisk trot is interrupted by the feeling of hands tickling her barely clad rump and behind her thighs.

It turns out that a cantakerous old magician with a playful (or is that perverted) streak sitting outside the local magician's guild had his eye caught by the sight of the crimson huntress and he whipped up sneaky wind-based magic to...'probe' Vermilion a little. The swirling magics act like flightly hands and wisps that tickle her butt and legs and she promptly figures out the cause, even as she enjoys the feeling, giggling.

Of course, Vermilion feigns it a little as she has just the perfect magic trick of her own to give the dirty old man a 'cold shower'. An icy way of saying 'look but don't touch...yet.' 😉

As with most of the illustrations in VC, linework/design by myself; magical colors and extremely awesome backgrounds (the guild being built into a mountain side is something I really love) by my friend Will Georges. Enjoy. ^^

Just wanted to quickly say thank you to all you kind people who read the novella and commented here. Your feedback is greatly appreciated! Certainly convinced me to keep on being involved in such great collaborations like this one. Thank you all very much! 😀

Hey...i really want to read this..but every time i try to open the attached file it wont open and the download link wont work due to megaupload being dead x.x curse you sopa

aj72600:
Yeah, sorry for the delay in reply.
Attachments have been broken here on TT for awhile now, that's why downloading it apparently doesn't work at the moment. Combined with the Megaupload takedown, the only 'safe' spot to download it right now is via the novella's thread over at TMF board (use the link to my DA gallery via my signature to get there a little faster if you want).
Otherwise, I'm willing to email the novella if needed for now if people desire to read it.

(as an aside, this is why I've delayed posting another textless full image to this thread)

Time for another full-size, textless color pic from 'Vermilion Crescent'.

This one followed one of the teaser images from before the novella was released. Still bound and at Vermilion's mercy, the servant girl Shenseia deals with an internal struggle of her own as the bounty hunter tries to...convince the poor girl to give her service of a more information-al (and informal) manner. Straddling Shenseia closely, Vermilion perches like a wild animal as she plays with several vulnerable spots of the servant maiden's tan skin. But is it truly threatening...or enjoyable?

Once again, exquisite colors on my original lineart were done by the talented Will Georges.

Although this one is non-tickling, it's techincally a new/unseen artwork of Vermilion and I figure I may as well add it to the thread for your enjoyment. This one was NOT in the novella itself. ^^

You really ought to be scared of the shadows, even if what emerges is more tempting than terrifying.

I really wanted to put together a very moody, very coldly 'threatening' image of Vermilion...where all semblance of pleasantry is just about gone beyond her tantalizing looks. Perhaps you are her target and she's just stepped from the shadows. I'd warn you not to stare back at those cold green eyes...you may not be able to look away.

Unless you're starting elsewhere, pervert. 😉

I should point out that Ver there is leaning forward quite a bit, as if she's just starting to LUNGE, in case you're not off-balance yet. ^^

As always, lineart/design by myself and very fitting (and scary) colorwork by my good friend Will Georges.

Just downloaded. Will definitely soak this up. I just wanted to say how amazing that animated banner is!

Also, today I learned that reddit has a tickling section. Thanks Erratic!

DarthGrinn:
Enjoy the read and take your time with it. Thanks for the compliment on the banner as well. ^^

Your story was an excellent read, well worth the time.......Thank you for sharing your talent with us!

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back