• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Vermilion Crescent RELEASED

Khali

2nd Level Red Feather
Ah, I hope this doesn't count as spamming, but it's somewhat a relavent crosspost as the project we completed is an illustrated novella, hence, it contains a very lengthy story in addition to a handful of illustrations. 🙂

Recently released over in the Artwork forum:

VERMILION CRESCENT
Available now...for free...a lengthy illustrated novella telling the story of a very savage yet sensual bounty huntress and just one of her many 'missions'. Join Vermilion Crescent as she undertakes (and endures) a steamy, twisty tale that truly will make her earn her 'pay' as she uses her...extravagant talents...

Story and linework/designs by myself. Colorwork, setup, supplemental materials and general support/assistance by my good friend and very generous artist Will Georges.

VC contains:
84 page pdf format
Roughly 36000 word story to roll around your mind.
12 full-color illustrations (including cover) to feast your eyes upon. (7 of which contain some form of tickling)
Tickling parts include m/f, f/f, ?/f (and a small smattering of f/m)...and a few other fetish elements...

This novella is rated R for Raw (and raunchy) elements at times. There is nudity in at least one illustration. Remember that this is an ILLUSTRATED NOVELLA, not an e-comic...you have to read to enjoy the tale fully. 🙂

-----

The pdf is attached below, as is a shrunken version of the cover art for your eyes. More info in the artwork subforum's release thread. Enjoy the story. ^^

Ahhh, I just finished reading this and saw your art work, man, this is a true work of art! Well done!! I hope that you can post more pics from the story on here, those were so hot like the written story. Especially towards the end. Nice job Kahli, you and you're partner have created a piece like none other seen before.

Logi47:
Thank you, glad you liked it. ^^

Heretichero666:
We thank you very much for the glowing compliments! 🙂
We're also glad you liked both elements of the project, story and artwork. We'll probably post a few full-size versions of some arts within the novella as time goes on (plus a few...bonus pieces that we did outside the story itself). *smirks*

We're listening to feedback of course on both story and artwork, perhaps to improve hot little Vermilion for when she comes back...

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back