• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Very serious discussion! Very graphic video be prepared to be very upset if you read!

http://www.tbo.com/video/xml/MGBT19QIREF.html

I cannot put into words really how very upsetting this is to me and how much it hurts me to see and hear this! I really hope that thees girls get punished for what they did.

Here is the story:
Eight teenagers have been arrested in Lakeland, Fla., on charges that they allegedly beat another teen in an "animalistic attack" so they could make a videotape to post on YouTube.

Seven of the teens remained in juvenile detention Tuesday, authorities said. A boy who was charged as an adult has been released on bail.

Victoria Lindsay was attacked on March 30 by six teenage girls when she arrived at a friend's home, authorities said.

One of the girls struck the 16-year-old victim on the head several times and then slammed her head into a wall, knocking her unconscious, according to an arrest report.

Later, according to a clip of the video that was released by the Polk County sheriff's office, the teens can be seen blocking a door and hitting Victoria.

"When I saw my daughter in the emergency room, I didn't even recognize my own daughter," her father Patrick Lindsay, said a recent news conference in front of their Florida home. "I just walked in and held her. I didn't want her to see me weep."

"I've never seen anybody's face disfigured like that."

While the beatings took place more than a week ago, Patrick and Talisa Lindsay said their daughter remains scared for her life.

"She is having nightmares over it," said her mother, during a news conference outside their Florida home. "She has multiple bruises from it, from her head all the way down."

Her parents blamed the Internet for the incident.

"These Web sites are creating a space for criminal activity, beating, fights," Patrick Lindsay said. "MySpace, MTV's 'Jackass,' they are enticing our children and desensitizing out children. Now, if they create the best shock video, they are the heroes. They think it is top dollar."

They described their daughter as a popular, honor-roll student and varsity cheerleader, who was "very well liked."

"She didn't deserve to be beat down like a dog," her father said. "She thought she was going to die."

Click here to watch the interview on TheLedger.com.

"Just the shock of it happening to you and seeing your daughter in a deformity, that was horrific," Talisa Lindsay said. "It's very emotional."

Rubbing his wife's back as she tried to gain her composure, Patrick Lindsay vowed to get justice for their daughter.

"I'm very upset with these Internet sites," he said. "As far as I'm concerned, MySpace is the anti-Christ for children. I'm going to carry this as far as I can."

Sheriff Grady Judd told NBC's "Today" show on Tuesday that the incident was an "absolutely an animalistic attack."

"They lured her into the home for express purpose of filming the attack and posting it on the Internet," he said.

Christina Garcia, mother of one of the defendants, said her daughter had turned the tape over to police.

Ok, this just proves that human stupidity knows no bounds.
I read about this a few days ago, and I must say that this doesn't surprise me much. Instead of saying something like 'kids these days' or 'what is the world coming to', I'm gonna say that these guys are so bloody dumb (hey, let's beat someone up and post it on the internet. Like, it's not like we're gonna get arrested or something like that).
It's not the Internet's fault, as everyone says. Hell, I use internet, Queen Bee Bee uses internet, ALL of us here use the internet, but we don't do such crap. I believe Internet and TV came as perfect sacrificial lambs for the parents who, instead of raising their children, spend time elsewhere, and let their children be raised by TV and internet. After all, one must ask himself, why was it so important to those morons to brag with this on the net? Obviously, they found their acceptance there instead of the parents. I doubt that, if their parents did the right job of raising them, they'd come running to them with clip like that, cos they'd get b***hslapped. I'm not defending them, they are cretins, but I'm defending the freedom of data on the net. Informations on the internet are really broad, and it has been my main source of data and education for the last 5 years. I have found ANYTHING I wanted there, and I knew how to use it.
I mean, a guy can be sent on a killing spree by a sound of a wave crushing on the rocks, we're all individuals and have different triggers. What I'm really pissed off by now is that games, internet and TV always get the blame and not the parents who don't raise their children properly.
As for the girl, damn, on that clip she's just standing there not even trying to defend herself... what the hell? If you're attacked, fight back or try to run away (she could always run to the window).

I am seriously sick at my stomach right now. I dont even know what to say.

Holy s***...
How could they have possibly thought this would be a good idea? What goes through these kids minds nowdays? This is just wrong.
But I disagree with the fact that they believe it's the internets and TV's fault. Like Duke said, everyone uses the internet nowdays, but we don't go around luring 16 year old girls into our homes then beating the living crap out of them. It's all to do with there 'mentality' and how they were brought up. It's to do with their perspective on what acts are wrong and right. And obviously their perspective is seriously messed up.

All of them should be tried as an adult for this. If they showed no compasion to that girl, then the law should show no compasion on them.

Last edited:
I hope that the prosecutor throws the book at them.

Why not the flail?

And yeah, Budweiserbob, you got a point there. It's just that when things like these happen it's always 'blame it on the internet, blame it on the games, blame it on the tv'.

I hope that the prosecutor throws the book at them.

I'm hoping the prosecutor throws several large encyclopedias at these horrid blights on society...

Forget blaming the internet, although if it were my kid, I'd want to blame everything that moved...

WHERE ARE THE PARENTS OF THE GIRLS WHO BEAT THAT POOR CHILD???

What happened to discipline? What happened to teaching your children when they are toddlers NOT to hit!?!?!?!

I blame the parents...and the girls--16 and 17 is not too young to know right from wrong, even if mom and dad didn't teach it to you...they should be tried as adults...

This is sickening...my heart goes out to the young lady recovering from her injuries, both physical and psychological...I hope that she may someday heal from this...

Ok, this just proves that human stupidity knows no bounds.
I read about this a few days ago, and I must say that this doesn't surprise me much. Instead of saying something like 'kids these days' or 'what is the world coming to', I'm gonna say that these guys are so bloody dumb (hey, let's beat someone up and post it on the internet. Like, it's not like we're gonna get arrested or something like that).
It's not the Internet's fault, as everyone says. Hell, I use internet, Queen Bee Bee uses internet, ALL of us here use the internet, but we don't do such crap. I believe Internet and TV came as perfect sacrificial lambs for the parents who, instead of raising their children, spend time elsewhere, and let their children be raised by TV and internet. After all, one must ask himself, why was it so important to those morons to brag with this on the net? Obviously, they found their acceptance there instead of the parents. I doubt that, if their parents did the right job of raising them, they'd come running to them with clip like that, cos they'd get b***hslapped. I'm not defending them, they are cretins, but I'm defending the freedom of data on the net. Informations on the internet are really broad, and it has been my main source of data and education for the last 5 years. I have found ANYTHING I wanted there, and I knew how to use it.
I mean, a guy can be sent on a killing spree by a sound of a wave crushing on the rocks, we're all individuals and have different triggers. What I'm really pissed off by now is that games, internet and TV always get the blame and not the parents who don't raise their children properly.
As for the girl, damn, on that clip she's just standing there not even trying to defend herself... what the hell? If you're attacked, fight back or try to run away (she could always run to the window).

You pratically took the words out of my mouth. Look it is the parents of those children fault for not raising them right to know that Bull**** is wrong. As you said, TV, games, and internet has became the scapegoats of parent's mistake but as they said in shows like Family Guy and even the messed up but great show South Park, Parents should spend more time with there children rather then trying to change what they watch. If they don't like it, then they should not allow there kids to watch it rather then trying to get rid of it. Over all, Those kids really diserve a serious punishment, I hope the girl that got beat up gets well, and that it is the parnet's fault not anything else

I'm also sick of people blaming the media for everything kids do wrong. "Well, I saw Ted Bundy playing Pac-Man once, so video games made him go nuts" but whatever - I don't want to cause a stir getting into all that. But yeah, those kids NEED the book thrown at them. I just can't understand how anyone could possibly want to do this. Didn't they realise they could easily have killed her? Then ALL their lives would have been ruined, not just the girl and her family.

I hear about these a couple times a year. My first reaction is always, "Why the hell would you post that?" I pretty much agree with those that have posted, we all use the net. Hell, being a comp sci major I'm damn near addicted to it.

Everytime something comes up it takes me back to Columbine and what my mom said about it, "How the hell did those kids hide so much crap in their house and not have their parents notice?" Granted, this might have been a little harder to pick up on, but what do you have to mess up with to have your kids turn into suck pricks.

Frankly, this is why you need to hit your kids. Not beat, just punishment, a smack for doing something stupid.

Frankly, this is why you need to hit your kids. Not beat, just punishment, a smack for doing something stupid.

Agreed. I'm not saying you should hit them in the face or anything, and I'm not saying you should do it often - just a smack across the legs or something if they've blatantly gone against you and misbehaved (I also believe getting angry at kids for accidents, such as dropping a plate, is unjustified, unless they were messing about at the time).

that makes me sick wtf are wrong with people today.these kids realy need something better to do with there lives if they wanted to make a video make a funny video or something to entertain people not something like that.they realy need to pay for this they need to put in prison for a while mayby then they and other will think twice about doing something like that.

I couldn't bear to watch the whole thing. How sad. 🙁

Okay, I didn't realise the link was the actual video - I thought it was a news story - but on clicking it, even on mute, I turned it off after less than thirty seconds. That's just sick, poor girl. I hope those kids get sent to jail and have the snot beaten out of them just like that, by eight other people.

Senshi said:
That's just sick, poor girl. I hope those kids get sent to jail and have the snot beaten out of them just like that, by eight other people.
Normally, I would say that's a bit harsh... but due to the severeness of this whole thing, I agree with you to the fullest extent.

If Senshi couldn't watch it, I'm not even going to attempt it, I'll be physically sick. People make me mad sometimes -____- I had some minor bullying problems in high school, but they never caught me and so never beat me--though I know what it's like to run. People need to take care of raising their kids or not have them.

~K

I've never been a victim of bullying, mainly due to my height, build and condition leaving me not being able to feel pain, so I can't really contemplate how that girl feels especially giving the circumstances. >_<

Although Internet and TV isn't to blame, I gotta admit it does help spread all this meaningless violence.

I don't know what the answer is. Will there be meaningless, pointless cruelty and violence like this with or without the Net? Sure. But, it seems that the video-age (with YouTube being the preeminent purveyor) is a fine facilitator for sickness like this. It's the sole reason these heartless children beat the shit out of a girl, if the reports are to be believed.

And then you have stories like this, which, if possible, are even more disturbing.

It's like a big toy for the sociopaths and psychotic personalities. All I know is, they want me to see their sickening actions, but with a click of a button, I can at least put a stop to it in my own little world.

My only concern is if we put them in prison it may not help and possibly make them worse. Thees girls need counseling and probation with some community service. I mean it was said that they were laughing and joking in the holding cell and that they were happy to be reunited also that one girl had to hold back smiles in the courtroom. I know they need to be punished but will jail really help them? I don't know where the parents went wrong but Super Nanny always said that hitting your kids sends them the wrong message and that it is much better to use time out or taking away privileges.

Trust me, hitting you kids does work as long as its done right. The fact that super nanny said not to just confirms this, she is a joke.

That is why there exist such things as content control. So that losers like that see their work in vain.
Delete it with a single click of a button, and send them into torture chambers (well, if I had my own state, I would permit torture, but not in investigations, but in punishments. Let's see someone try something like that there, when they know that they'd have all the bones in their body removed, one by one, slowly and painfully, or some other nice torture like that... but I'm daydreaming again).
This is the same as with the freedom of speech. Many people abuse it, claiming that their racist comments should be allowed because 'they have right for their own opinion'. Should we cancel the freedom of speech because of them? Hell no.

Sad

All I can say is it's very sad, todays' kid need to learn respect!

Heaven help us...

I'm not saying bang them away for life and throw away the key, I just think they need a good sharp shock. If not prison, then the army. Teach them some discipline. 😛

EDIT: Although on second thoughts, perhaps giving these psychos guns wouldn't be the best idea... Okay then, send the into the army, but don't give them guns. XD

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back