• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Vevila's foot show.

tyklfynd

TMF Expert
Ok, technically this image contains no tickling, but the non tk forum is mostly not fetish related at all, and the text of this pic mentions tickling, so I put it here.

I just wanted to practice painting feet; trying to colorize them with more detail than usual.

critiques welcome, i can take it.

--------------------------
I have modified the original to fix the foot wrinkles. Hope yall like this one more. critiques encouraged.

Attachments

• vev2.jpg
    vev2.jpg
    357.5 KB · Views: 592
  • vev3.jpg
    vev3.jpg
    305.6 KB · Views: 335
Last edited:
OUTSTANDING work...

as ALWAYS! That foot looks SO real...and I love the story behind it! :super_hap

You should do a couple of foot drawing tutorials.
And, once again, a really nice pic.

Thanks all! your kind words are deeply appreciated. I posted an updated version of the pic at the first post of this thread, take a peek and let me know if it looks any better.

redscript: thanks man! I am flattered. and I think I will first do a short colorizing tips post in the tutorials section, then maybe later a foot drawing tutorial. For drawing feet, I mostly use reference photos a lot, so I dont really have a method to share, but Ill see if i can come up with something eventually.

Last edited:
three apendages erected!
Excellent colors and extremely realistic. I'd like to see this foot get what it's questing for.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back