• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Vexus (f/f, feet, robots)

Rgevskiy1

TMF Regular
I have not watch all episodes of this show. May be ten, or fifteen episodes. -)
We drew this picture just for fun. Just because I still haven't seen any tickling pic with Vexus, lol. 🙂

Last edited:
There isn't nearly enough art of this show. Love it! Very cool renditions of the characters. 🙂 Any chance of a revenge pic? 😉

Good to see you still posting, Rgevskiy!

The idea of a robot being ticklish just does not compute (pun absolutely intended).....

... and yet I honestly can't deny that I find something about this pic particularly fascinating. Maybe it's the thought of those sharp stilettos as they were slipping off a rather shapely pair of feet, or the dominance of a teen female automaton over a dominant, risque counterpart. Whatever the case, you might make a believer of me yet, if you keep this up. 2 Thumbs Way up!

Thanks for the interesting feedback! 🙂
Well, Vexus can to feel pain, heat, cold (even shivering by cold like a human), so I think she can be ticklish. And, in one episode, Jenny shown definitely ticklish. :lol

P.s. I uploaded an alternative version of picture with smooth soles and legs in first post. -)

Last edited:
What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back