• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

VICTORIA #1 *New Ozzy ecomic 12/09/11

MTJpub

Verified
VICTORIA #1
Art & Story By The OZ

There's a city of villains and heroes. A city where half the population is pursuing their maniacal plans for world domination and the other half is trying to stop them. And in this City one hero stands above the rest...well...levitates above the rest. Because the mighty Victoria can sense crimes before they even happen.

**gasp of surprise**

But with skin so sensitive...what would ever happen if the treacherous villains captured her and discovered her greatest weakness. That with skin that tender...she can't bare even a little tickling! What protection will she have against their merciless feathers?? Especially since that teeny costume isn't helping much.

**gasp of surprise again**

Fly along side a brand new heroine on her first super adventure as the lovely Victoria will come face to face with her worst nightmare: a villain with a knack for tickle torture! And meet her powerful side kick! An invulnerable giantess who has only one soft spot...okay technically two enormous soft spots...that under the right feather will have her coming apart at the seams.

**dramatic unexpected gasp of surprise**

You're invited to experience the newest series from tickling mastermind and diabolical comic genius: The Oz. Come. Witness. The world's most ticklish heroes are about to meet the most devilish villains. You get to watch. And all they get to do is laugh.

**roaring thunderous explosions of applause**

-The Bandito

Item Features

**22 Full-Color Pages + Cover!
**Over 60 Comic Panels!
**f/f and machine/f tickling!

Product & Ordering Information
(Now Accepting PayPal)

**Please enjoy a sneak peak at the cover art and a preview of the first page!

I got a sneak peak (I mean peek) at this one because I did the write up, and I have to say that Victoria is my favorite Ozzy comic since No Mercy.

Oz - I freaking LOVE this comic. The tickling is amazing, the characters are super hot, and the super hero theme just fits you like a feathery glove.

I'm blown away.

B

Finally! I can not wait to read this one a little later, I am sure not to get disappoint.

This Exceeded my exceeded expectations. No offense to other artist, but this has been the best comic to have come out in the last few years. And there have been those that have come out that I thought were pretty damn good. The main character really appeals to me. It is very very very very rare to see a dark skin lady in the lead...hell I do not think I have ever seen one in that role. Her "side kick" appeals to my preffered spot and I love the design of the legster.

Now I am going to take a shot in the dark on the storyline. I think maybe that this is just a training exercise because I think that the Legster may be Alexa. But of course I can be wrong but it just be coincidence that Alexa has great legs and that Villain is called the Legster. If I am wrong about that then maybe it is actually not a good thing for them to orgasm them and it backfires on the Legster.

This has been more then worth the wait.

I feel like Buridan's ass, standing between hay and water and unable to move away from one to get to the other. I want to see more of this for sure, but i'm really missing Yoly. All I know is that without more of either I'll dehydrate or starve!

Your work continues to amaze me. You have such economy to it, it's packed without feeling cluttered, rockets forward without rushing you along, it's a four color paradox! You're really on top of your game, Ozzy!

Thank you, people. I'm really glad you like the comic that much!🙂

The "ticklish heroine" theme has been my favorite for a long while and it's sadly fallen into disuse, so to suddenly see this pop up out of nowhere was nothing short of amazing - and a wonderful early Christmas present. I've always been of the opinion that a heroine/villain setup works amazingly because the villain has all the excuse in the world to tickle the heroine beyond belief, which is more or less exactly what we saw here.

Amazing. ^^

Also, Bandito's write-up had me chuckling. I'm a sucker for that kind of humor.

Also, Bandito's write-up had me chuckling. I'm a sucker for that kind of humor.

Hee hee hee.

Thanks mate - what a cool thing to say. I love doing some of the write ups for Ozzy's comics. **small fanboy squeak of happiness**

Cheers,

B

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back