• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

VidClip and a Story to go with!

who deserves a tickling more?

• blonde tickling captor

Votes: 124 49.2%
  • brunette tickling captor

Votes: 128 50.8%

• Total voters

Kanel Johnson1

TMF Novice
Story: Two mischievious women, a blonde and a brunette have taken an innocent, young, dark haired woman captive for their tickle torment and pleasure...will their helpless captive break under the tickle strain? Or will she be able to hold out under the constant tickling?

Baddies: Two traditional tickle rivals, a blonde and a brunette have teamed up to tickle a woman who they have taken as their tickleprisoner. While the two appear innocent they are anything but, for they are ticklefiends who get excited by the thrill of tickletorture, as can be seen in the clip where the two tormenters are constantly laughing at the plight of their victim. The brunette seems to enjoy it slightly more then the blonde however...both the brunette and the blonde while excellent ticklers have the maximum tickle effect when they both concentrate on a single area of the victims body...THE FEET, which they see as a weakness on the victim. However the blonde seems to concentrate more on the victims feet while the brunette concentrates on the victims upperbody and neck. The two have formed a tickle strategy.

Good Girl/ Tickle Victim: An innocent young dark haired woman who is initially blindfolded and tied, when her blindfold comes off she discovers her captors, a blonde and a brunette, a real pair of vixens in her mind as they mock the tickle anguish they put her through. Discovering her captors, she notices both are wearing heels, the brunette is wearing white toeless heels while the blonde is wearing red toeless heels, the blonde is also wearing a red thong while the brunette wears no protection in that area...'hmmm' thinks the victim sizing up her two captors and their defenses 'it seems both are wearing protection on their feet, perhaps these two both have ticklish feet i wonder?' then she thought again 'but gee, this blonde is really going after my feet a lot, and this brunette...she keeps tickling my neck and upperbody...ahhh maybe...blonde=ticklish feet and brunette=ticklish upperbody' the victim pictured her blonde captor writhing in tickle agony as she removed her red heels and stroked her soft sensitive soles, and her brunette captor following suit as the dark haired woman pounced on her and straddled her ribs. 'then again' thought the victim 'maybe i won't get my chance, i don't know how much more tickling I can take!'

ff/f tickling (sorry if the clip is jumpy at times i'm new at this)

Attachments

whichever tickler gets the most votes will be on the receiving end of some extreme tickletorture to be solely enjoyed by you, the viewers, so be sure to cast your vote! who would you like to see tickled?

-Kanel

A fairly good clip, I also vote for the brunette.

Wicked clip - I vote for the Brunette, she seems more feisty and has a great smile, so would love to hear that laugh

I voted the blonde simply because she doesn't move around as much and seems more frigid, and there for deserves a good tickling.

Of course both would be ideal, but if you gotta choose... 😀

Did you film this Kanel? Its very good. Thanks.

I'll vote for the brunette. She seemed to be tapping the skin more than tickling it. So she should be shown how real tickling is done.

I've voted blonde because we've see Brunette and Blond lers, so I thought it would be good to see 2 Brunettes as lers.

interesting....

it seems the votes so far are almost neck to neck, with the brunette captor in the lead...I'll admit she seems more sadistic then the blonde...but it's funny I expected the blonde to be in the lead. I appreciate all the feedback, especially from you ticklemad, it's good to hear a woman's perspective.

the brunette does seem more feisty dosen't she? and the blonde is more frigid, but nonetheless as you can see on the blonde's face she gets a kick out of the torment she puts the dark-haired lee through.

But, lol, I do know for a fact that their dark haired victim is an exceptional tickler. So whichever ler you pick, lord help them! they are in for quite a tickling, lol. I'm going to leave the polls open for another couple weeks for a winner to be decided...right now i can tell you based on the polls and the responses i wouldn't want to be in the brunette ler's shoes however...or her heels rather, lol...

-Kanel

I love the features of your story, and if you are interrested, i have imaginated a whole wonderful scenario that you will appreciate, involving also brunettes, blondes, redhairs, asians... 🙂
Email me at [email protected] to know more about it 🙂

When will the winner be declared? I'm hoping it will be the blonde, but either way it should be a nice clip.

Definitely the brunette. She seemed more into it and evil therefore deserving to be mercilessly tickled back!
ON the other hand however, perhaps they both should be tied (spread eagle) and tickled senseless but one at a time. Make the other watch and think of what will soon be done to here after the others unmerciful tickle torture ends.

TTD

The brunette. She is much cuter than the blond. I would LOVE to see her bare soles being slowwwly stroked up & down.
What are their names??

ok, i've decided

the winner will be decided at the end of this current week, so far it's looking close, the brunette is in the lead now, but yesterday the blonde was in the lead, it seems to be going back and forth like a seesaw.

As for their names: The blonde's name is Sabrina, the brunette's name is Nicole, or Nikki as she likes to be called, and the ticklee's name is Stacy.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back