• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Video for sale on ebay

These videos may very well be pulled out by ebay as they dont seem to be in an "adult" section. If you are able to change to categpry they are listed in you should.

nessonite said:
These videos may very well be pulled out by ebay as they dont seem to be in an "adult" section. If you are able to change to categpry they are listed in you should.

Well Im not very eBay savvy, but, it's listed under the genre "Adult - Tickling"

Doesn't that count? :weird:

No, Kunoke. The genre is something the seller fills out and doesnt affect it's offcial place in the listings. Adult videos Im sure have some sort of restricted access or at least a page warning monors not to enter. The category it's listed under is "DVDs & Movies > VHS"

I have taken all the necessary steps that I know of to ensure that this auction is for adults only. I modeled my ad after other adult video ads. I set the rating to 'R'. What more can I do? One of my tapes has already run the 7 day course and ebay has not said a peep to me. If there is a problem they would have said something by now, eh?

I shouldn't worry about it Max - from what I can see you've listed it exactly the same as all the other tickling videos that are currently on there and that I've seen there in the past.
Here in the UK I can just enter tickling in the search box on Ebay and will get anything from a feather duster to Elmo to Tickling vids come up, no restrictions or warnings to segregate adult material from a tickle me elmo kids book - there isn't even an option when you list to sell to choose an adult video category to place it in so nothing to worry about as far as I can see with how you've listed it mate.

Last edited:
I remember that vid. I actually liked it but ended up giving it away as a prize I think during one of my old websites contests. Probably worth the bidding but not too high as it was not a 10 on a 1-10 scale but definitely at least a 7 +.

TTD

by the by......it has way more than one bid at this juncture.

Over 23.00 bucks (USA).

TTD

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back