• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Video games you want remade.

Not exactly a remake, but I'd love to see Darkstalkers get a full 2.5D release. Be it a sequel or a reboot, I don't care, but that cast is begging to be made 3D.

I'm very much on board with the current rebooting of Tomb Raider. 😛 Looking forward to the next one.

I think Streets of Rage could make a really sweet downloadable remake, especially seeing as how well-done Scott Pilgrim VS The World was. 3D models or HD sprites would be fine, but throw in a new story, bunch of new stages, perhaps a few more combat options and game modes, and a big roster of playable characters, and you've got yourself a great game, especially for couch co-op.

Same with Golden Axe. I never played the reboot on the PS3, but I heard it missed the mark a bit. Perhaps stick to the old beat-em-up formula and just make the game a little better-looking and more in-depth. (Not that GA and SoR don't still hold up - I play through them at least once or twice a year, even today)

I like this thread.

American McGee's ALICE. I frigging love that game, and I think they could really make that sucker an epic, uber-disturbing horror fest with today's technology!

I wouldn't mind seeing someone remake Sunset Riders, Echo The Dolphin or maybe even Gain Ground.

Remake:

- Old classic games with today's graphics

- Digimon Dawn/Dusk (from ds graphics to ps4/wii u ones.)

- Rayman 1 in Rayman 3 style and graphics.

- Other cool games with better graphics and 3D effects.

New possible games/wanted games:

- Mario and Luigi Rpg 4/5 (where you can play as Wario and Waluigi)

- Pokemon game where you can pick whatever pokemon you want which would work like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hs3-73NSa7k

- Sly Cooper 5 in Ps3/ps4/ps vita.

- A new Rayman game

- A hat in time

- Character creator/modification possibility.

- and the list goes on.

American McGee's ALICE. I frigging love that game, and I think they could really make that sucker an epic, uber-disturbing horror fest with today's technology!

You know American McGee made a sequel in 2011, right?

Alice: Madness Returns.

All the Sonic games and NFL Blitz
As someone who loved Genesis/Mega Drive era Sonic… let the hedgehog die. They've been remaking those games for decades now, and they are atrocious. As for NFL Blitz… I don't know how you can improve on 99, just play that more.

Chrono Trigger pls
Well… Crono Cross? I'm skeptical they can do things justice, and I like the old art style. Still, very respectable choice.

I'm very much on board with the current rebooting of Tomb Raider. 😛 Looking forward to the next one.

Same with Golden Axe. I never played the reboot on the PS3, but I heard it missed the mark a bit. Perhaps stick to the old beat-em-up formula and just make the game a little better-looking and more in-depth. (Not that GA and SoR don't still hold up - I play through them at least once or twice a year, even today)
I'm with you on Tomb Raider, that last one was surprisingly good, and it looks like the next one is coming along well. Shame I'll have to wait until 2016, but ah well, I already have more games than time.

But I'm not sure if the beat-em-up still works today. It was kind of a time and place game, where you fed quarters into an arcade. Being able to keep hitting continue makes that genre repetitive. But I'm open to someone cracking that nut.

As for me? Tough one, a lot of the best games don't really need to be remade, and a bunch of others I'd rather they be redone with significant changes. And for the most part, I'd honestly prefer interesting new games be developed. But if I have to say one: Lemmings. Give me an interesting, crazy, 3D Lemmings where I have to really figure how to manage those guys in real time. Get the folks who developed Pikmin on that!

@Carni

My choice is based on a 'In a perfect world' scenario rather than a "Well if they did remake it, it wouldn't live up to the original / or it would suck because the developers made bad decisions or w/e" where it would be just as great as the original but now that I think about it I'd probably rather they didn't remake CT simply because it belongs in a museum and having a remake potentially sully it would be too risky.

Same reason why I'm both hyped and hesitant about the FF7 remake.

I wouldn't mind seeing someone remake Sunset Riders,

Oh, yes please! Heck, a re-release of the original would satisfy me, but a remake would be great too. I never spent so much money on a single arcade machine in my life.

I would love it so much if they remade Beat'Em Up Games like Streets of Rage and Golden Axe. Maybe they could add a level up system with the ability to upgrade your stats, purchase new abilities, and buy equipment / additional life bars and such.

Also, hell yes to a Chrono Trigger remake. Chrono Cross left a sour taste in my mouth. Does anyone remember Baldur's Gate? Wouldn't it be super cool if they made a game like that only based on the Pathfinder Roleplaying system instead of D&D?

I played Baldur's Gate II when I was really young, like around 10.

I haven't played Pillars of Eternity yet, but isn't that essentially the kind of game you're describing? I'm not sure what system it uses but I imagine it's a lot more modern than Baldur's Gate.

I don't know If a video game like this been made or even remade at all before

But

A full open world type of style Tickling video game would be awesome to play

Though I really doubt any publisher companies (even a Indie one with Devs) would want to touch (no Pun Intended :lol) a video game like that. Though There have been countless video game franchises that have had controversy surrounding It. So I don't see why not a real Tickling video game? :reddevil:

Even If It was just a digital download. I'd still play It and buy It. If It was good mind you. And a free demo Included would be handy

For a release on P34/PS4/Xbox One/ or PC (If your a PC gamer only)

*slams hands on table*

LEGEND. OF. DRAGOON.

Chrono Trigger was beautiful but 2D games age better to me, so I'm not as desperate to see it remade. I'd really like Lunar II to be remade like Lunar I was though!

I was about to make a joke about Angry Birds being released as an FPS, but then I remembered that Plants VS Zombies: Garden Warfare (and an upcoming sequel) exist, so it sort of poked a hole in it.

I'd like to see a nice shiny re-release of Pokemon Blue and Red. Simple as they were, the nostalgia value is high. I'm a little surprised it hasn't happened already, even as Virtual Console re-releases. Must be some red tape tangling it up.

Though I really doubt any publisher companies (even a Indie one with Devs) would want to touch (no Pun Intended ) a video game like that. Though There have been countless video game franchises that have had controversy surrounding It. So I don't see why not a real Tickling video game?

You know, I've always been a fan of Tifa Lockhart tickling scenarios and when Square/Enix said they were finally gonna remake FFVII I thought to myself, you know, what if they redo the whole Don Corneo so that instead of dressing Cloud up in a pointless minigame with absolutely no rewards you'd instead have to fight your way to Corneo's basement dungeon were Tifa would be tied to a tickling machine and being tickled for insulting the Don.

Then there's the gas chamber scene and I've always hated that we never saw Scarlet try and humiliate Tifa further by having her tied to a tickle machine and tickled as the cameras rolled. Oh well, probably will never ever happen but a person can dream can't they? 😉 😀

*slams hands on table*

LEGEND. OF. DRAGOON.

Chrono Trigger was beautiful but 2D games age better to me, so I'm not as desperate to see it remade. I'd really like Lunar II to be remade like Lunar I was though!

o_o...MARRY ME!

Kidding...kidding...but hun, your AWESOME! 😀

I'd like to see a nice shiny re-release of Pokemon Blue and Red. Simple as they were, the nostalgia value is high. I'm a little surprised it hasn't happened already, even as Virtual Console re-releases. Must be some red tape tangling it up.

(shudder) Pokemon Red/Blue...ugh...the pain! The game I tried and tried in vain to get someone, anyone, to trade Pokemon with me just to evolve one of the despicable little vermin! On that day, I learned high school can truly be a hell for a geek social outcast. 🙁

Final Fantasy 6 (or 3 in the US). One of the best games ever made (sorry FF7 fans). Don't change a thing in the story. Just give me new graphics and the same powers.

Final Fantasy 6 (or 3 in the US). One of the best games ever made (sorry FF7 fans). Don't change a thing in the story. Just give me new graphics and the same powers.

Or better yet, a whole bunch of new features to go along with the same awesome story (aka new enemies, new bosses, new Espers, new Spells, new Equipment, alternate outfits, and new dungeons)! I certainly wouldn't mind a way to finally resurrect General Leo. 😉 😀

Also if they ever plan on bringing back the accursed Triple Triad system from Final Fantasy VIII then for the love of god make it into a sort of collection / alchemy system so we gamers can at least get something out of it.

Defeated monsters / bosses could give you cards that you can turn in [in combinations of three or less {aka Triple Triad}] to a card collector at certain locations and in return you get items, free level ups, bonuses to abilities, scores, and unlock additional features of the game).

Do not make it into a damn unwinnable card game Square / Enix (shudders)!

I do indeed, but alas, I can't seem to find it anywhere... :c

I had madness returns on pc, but on pc it's very poorly scripted and barely (if at all) functional at certain parts.

Personally, I'd like the original phoenix wright ace attorney trilogy redone with the dual destinies animation style.

That and an actually HD sonic adventure 1&2. I believe I found a source film maker scene that nicely redid it.

Maybe even a collection of classic Mario games in the same vein as all stars, and a modern set would be cool too.

That's all I've got for now though.

How about a nice, fresh, super-updated version of Hogs of War? I remember being absolutely hooked on that. There was also a Ghost in the Shell game for the PSX that was pretty rad - you piloted a Fujikoma (spider tank), stuck to walls, had unlimited missiles and machine gun ammo, plenty of agility - a great, explosive game.

There was also a Ghost in the Shell game for the PSX that was pretty rad - you piloted a Fujikoma (spider tank), stuck to walls, had unlimited missiles and machine gun ammo, plenty of agility - a great, explosive game.

I am 100% behind this idea. That is all ._.

~K

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back