• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Video games you want remade.

CastleVania all of them!

Symphony of the Night and Portrait of Ruin are pretty fun to play on their own but you may have a point in giving them better graphics and such. Castlevania 3 (aka Dracula's Curse) could definitely use a remake and I've always been a huge fan of any possibility to remake Castlevania Legends (aka Dark Night Prelude). I love the idea of a female Belmont falling in love with Alucard and having a son who features in a new game.

They still haven't done a Castlevania game that takes place in the prime timeline in the years 1450 A.D. or 1666 A.D. so as long as those two dates remain open we could definitely see Sonia Belmont's reintroduction (although I think her name should in fact be changed to Sonya Belmont but that's just the mortal kombat in me). 😉 😀

Last edited:
Wing Commanders III and IV. I'd love to see the space combat looking as real as the full motion video segments.

Star Wars Rebellion

I would love to see a remake of this. God if they made it like Empire at War I would so buy it. Maybe a sequel to Empire at War (since I believe the game ended when you first blew up the first Death Star though I might be mistake on that).

Any sequel to Empire at War would have to go through the entire trilogy and feature a great deal more choosable units (Starfighters, Capital Ships, etc etc). It would make me so happy to see Expanded Universe tech in it.

I wish we'd also get a remake / sequel to X-Wing Alliance as well.

Looking for a different thread when I stumbled upon this one idk the policy on this forum for posting in relatively old threads I know some other forums prohibit it but i couldnt help the fact that Need For Speed Underground 2 and Need For Speed Most Wanted havent been mentioned here, I dont think the original Most Wanted is that old but I feel like it could be improved in a few different ways, Graphical and content/certain gameplay/story mechanics-wise anyway. Need For Speed Hot Pursuit was always pretty fun too. Burnout Revenge was addicting af wish they would come out with a new version, but they make the NFS games now though.

I would love to see Alley Cat remade with today's technology. I can imagine all the puzzles and things being more elaborate and immersive <3

I was thinking about this thread today and I had to come back and add another one.

Does anyone remember War of the Monsters on the Playstation 2? Roaming beat-em-up featuring 50s esque monsters battling in fully destructible environments. It was great then, and it's still a lot of fun now, but with a fresh HS PS4 poly-count makeover and an expanded roster, this could be an absolute gem of a remake.

What about that one fighting game where you played as Dinosaurs and other Giant Beasts? What was it called, "Primal Rage" or "Carange" or something like that. I wonder if they remade that yet.

God what I wouldn't give for them to remake Chrono Trigger, Streets of Rage, and Golden Axe (not that stupid Beast Rider remake). Just don't remake them for tablets for the love of god! Remake them for consoles. 😀

Dark Souls 1: They wouldn't have to change anything mechanically (although updating the dodge directions to how they are in 2/3 would be great) or even graphically, just fix the damn frame rate.

Tomb Raider 1 to Last Revelations: Not like Tomb Raider Anniversary where they introduced weird new mechanics and puzzles. More of a remastering I suppose.

Final Fantasy VI: I would be happy if they just took the engine for IX and remade VI in it. I just want an expansive 3D version of VI with more things to do while I meander in the world.

Final Fantasy VI: I would be happy if they just took the engine for IX and remade VI in it. I just want an expansive 3D version of VI with more things to do while I meander in the world.

God I know RIGHT? They could add all new bosses, new enemies, new Espers, and all new stuff to do! I'm praying they don't go the FFXIII root (aka the endless "hallway" with absolutely no plot explanation) or the FFXV root (aka you control one person with ultra-faced paced combat that you can barely handle). If they get it right, I hope they use the voice Kefka had during Dissidia! Hearing the voices for Locke, Celes, Edgar, Sabin, Cyan, and Shadow would AMAZING! 😀

God I know RIGHT? They could add all new bosses, new enemies, new Espers, and all new stuff to do! I'm praying they don't go the FFXIII root (aka the endless "hallway" with absolutely no plot explanation) or the FFXV root (aka you control one person with ultra-faced paced combat that you can barely handle). If they get it right, I hope they use the voice Kefka had during Dissidia! Hearing the voices for Locke, Celes, Edgar, Sabin, Cyan, and Shadow would AMAZING! 😀

Exactly. The only reason I'd rank IX ahead of VI as my favourite game is because there's just more to do and experience in IX and it's ALL good. I can't help but feel like they've abandoned the traditional Final Fantasy design philosophy's though with the VII remake being like XV. They just don't have faith in their classics.

Dave Wittenberg was probably my favourite thing about Dissidia, his Kefka was spot on the entire time. I normally wouldn't go with voices in the games because it's really "make or break" whereas you can't really screw up the text very easily but if everyone was on par with his Kefka then I'd be for it.

Well, most of my early games were some of the popular ones for N64, but a lot of them have already been remade for 3DS. Maybe a remake of Kirby and the Crystal Shards? Or possibly a Jet Force Gemini remake, since I never got very far in it as a kid, and n64 emulators are wonky as hell.

I would definitely love a Halo 3 anniversary, which very well may happen, and remakes/remasters of both, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic games!!!

Exactly. The only reason I'd rank IX ahead of VI as my favourite game is because there's just more to do and experience in IX and it's ALL good. I can't help but feel like they've abandoned the traditional Final Fantasy design philosophy's though with the VII remake being like XV. They just don't have faith in their classics.

Dave Wittenberg was probably my favourite thing about Dissidia, his Kefka was spot on the entire time. I normally wouldn't go with voices in the games because it's really "make or break" whereas you can't really screw up the text very easily but if everyone was on par with his Kefka then I'd be for it.

Yup, and I swear to god, if I can't control any other party member but Cloud throughout the whole remake of VII then I'm going to be just not play it period! Also the fact that their releasing it in "chapters" irks me to no end. Milking your fan base much Squeenix? Ugh...

I haven't played Dissidia (as I'm god-awful as fighting games) but I've seen others play it and loved Kefka's voice. I hope they remake both Final Fantasy IV, Final Fantasy V, and Final Fantasy VI one day but gods help them if they turn it action-based instead of turn based rpg.

Yup, and I swear to god, if I can't control any other party member but Cloud throughout the whole remake of VII then I'm going to be just not play it period! Also the fact that their releasing it in "chapters" irks me to no end. Milking your fan base much Squeenix? Ugh...

I haven't played Dissidia (as I'm god-awful as fighting games) but I've seen others play it and loved Kefka's voice. I hope they remake both Final Fantasy IV, Final Fantasy V, and Final Fantasy VI one day but gods help them if they turn it action-based instead of turn based rpg.

Well, the way I see it is that you'll either be able to have free range of your characters and can swap between the ones in your party freely like in Type-0 (great game for the record) or each episode will be split up into "chapters" where you are given a party for that chapter and the party may switch on the next one. I'm seriously hoping for a Type-0 format because that felt really organic. Hopefully they make all the characters viable though, not just Cloud. And by "all the characters" I really mean Red XIII... don't ruin this for me, Square...

Dissidia was actually a lot of fun and it's not really a traditional fighting game. They've got a new one coming to the PS4 within a year allegedly. III and IV had remakes on the DS which weren't half bad, IV was even fully voice acted in cut scenes and you can get it on Steam.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back