• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Vintage Italian TV - Sole-reading Shenanigans.

Kalamos

Level of Lemon Feather
Vintage vids, dating back to the '90s, salvaged from old VCTs, from CEF.

Romanian singer and tv star Ramona Badescu practices sole-reading - and stroking - on a bunch of tv girls.

* Download Links *
Please mention CEF.forumfree.net when resharing. 😉

-> http://www.forumfree.net/?t=8580672

EDIT:

Updated Links with WMV versions. 😉

Attachments

• snapshot20060601221131.jpg
    snapshot20060601221131.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 4,763
  • 2snapshot20060601221335.jpg
    2snapshot20060601221335.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 4,336
  • 3snapshot20060601221619.jpg
    3snapshot20060601221619.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 4,552
  • 4snapshot20060601221723.jpg
    4snapshot20060601221723.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 4,727
Last edited:
heavy metal! that was great. although i didn't understand a single word...
thanx a lot for sharing this, k.

Welcome.
Most of the chatter goes like this: "You've got a great sole, you gonna do great in your life. Yeah, stroking like this is part of the job."

Technically speaking, they aren't true tickling clips.
But, come on, a sharp-fingered morette starts stroking a girl's soles, and she won't let a single yelp out?
They are clearly holding it in!

😀

Last edited:
definitely.

btw, i'm pretty much into feet, and i can enjoy the sight of a nice female foot even not being tickled - although, like george costanza would say: that's like driving a wheelchair for the fun of it.

As a fun fact...
The man on the right, some news-guy Tiberio Timperi, when similarly stroked leaped back and started laughing.

Then the other guy, vertically challenged show-man Maurizio Costanzo, tried to tickle him further.

Since the guys over CEF don't care for M/M much, I can only relate, not provide actual clips, but it was fun nonetheless.

🙂

Kalamos said:
As a fun fact...
The man on the right, some news-guy Tiberio Timperi, when similarly stroked leaped back and started laughing.

Then the other guy, vertically challenged show-man Maurizio Costanzo, tried to tickle him further.

Since the guys over CEF don't care for M/M much, I can only relate, not provide actual clips, but it was fun nonetheless.

🙂
Can you post the videos of the male being their soles read?
I think there are three males barefooted in the program.
Thanks

apolo230 said:
Can you post the videos of the male being their soles read?
I think there are three males barefooted in the program.
Thanks
Mmm... Yes, I think I can.
But not right now: the VCR I had borrowed for that, coughed it up.
Yeah, those old tapes were *that* grimy. Dust can be bad for mechanisms...

So, I can do that, but you'll have to wait a bit.
Hope it sounds reasonable. 😉

Thank you, Kalamos. I'll be waiting impatiently these amazing clips.

I agree with apolo230. I'd like to see the soles of the 3 men who appear in the videos.
Thank you in advance.
Peter Pan

Hello again!

I know what I am asking for are videos of male feet. But I think in a forum like this we must be opened to all kinds of feet, tickling...

Could you give us more information about the clips and when will they be available on the forum?

thank you!

Peter Pan :super_hap

As I said, it's not about being open.
It's about buying a brand new vcr.
Care to donate for a good cause? 😉

Was that Ramona Badescu in all four clips, or just the first three? Great clips. I loved the one where she got her face practically touching the bare foot of the girl in jeans. I wonder if that's what all the laughter from the audience was about. 🙂

TickleSlaveinTN said:
I wonder if that's what all the laughter from the audience was about.
Most of the laughter was caused by Miss Badescu's malaprops: she actually mistook soles for moles, and hilarity ensued.
She was none too familiar with italian back then.

🙂

Male soles read

Hello Kalamos,

If you can't record the clips of the men with their soles read because of your video recorded, is there another possiblility to obtain these videos?

Thank you,

Peter Pan

:happy:

Male videos

It's Christmas time and it could be a very good present the videos of the men and their soles read.

Happy new year!!!

Apollo

After a year!!!

A year has passed since my last message about the full version of the video, where male hosts showed their feet. During this time, could you obtain this full version?

Thanks in advance,

Apollo

It seems to me that all of the old links are dead.

Would anybody :looks at Kalamos: 😉 be willing to re-upload these clips to rapidshare or whatever?

The pics look promising.

Just got a request for re-upload and I put the surviving file for you guys to get.
I'll check the off-line archive later, and see if I still got the rest of the loot.

Sorry if I kept you... hanging.

😉

Good news folks.
I managed to track down the full vids and I'm uploading wmv versions now.
I'll try and upload the larger xvids for safekeeping; be sure to get them and re-share them somewhere safer than my hd...

🙂

thanks for these kalamos i do have a request for you though if you don't mind do you think you could please post some stills of some of these girls feet they really have nice feet

thanks for these kalamos i do have a request for you though if you don't mind do you think you could please post some stills of some of these girls feet they really have nice feet

* scratches helm *

Mmm, yes, I guess I could.
They are not going to be any better quality than the vids themselves, but I certainly could.

🙂

Give me a couple days so I can sort pics out, and track what you be needing down.

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back