• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Violent Television

Senshi1

Staff
VD suggested that I post some of the other things I draw, aside from anime/tk, so here is a sketch I did a while ago.

Here we have Barnaby, who's growing concerned about how violent the TV is getting these days.

EDIT: I know it looks like it's more of a doodle than anything, but that's just my style - either anime or doodley-looking, and anime wouldn't have worked here.

Attachments

• tvfyouup.JPG
    tvfyouup.JPG
    33.3 KB · Views: 205
Last edited:
A cute, rather canny cartoon! Very well drawn, with a clearly conveyed message! The trailing cord is a clever touch (the TV is so baddass it doesn't even have to be plugged in to be intimidating!) The simple, uncolored approach looks perfect for this sort of cartoon... I've seen examples in magazines that don't look anywhere near as good as this!

Thanks, LBH! 😀 The trailing cord was an afterthought which I only added tonight, but I'm glad you like it!

No, THIS is a violent tv! 😀

But with all FLCL references aside, that is a pretty funny pic. I can only wonder why he is so irate though....perhaps he just wants to be plugged in and turned on...(didn't quite sound right...) I see you spent a lot of time drawing the tv itself, and it paid off pretty well. I like the little reflection bubble in the corner. 😀

Senshi said:
VD suggested that I post some of the other things I draw, aside from anime/tk, so here is a sketch I did a while ago.

Here we have Barnaby, who's growing concerned about how violent the TV is getting these days.

EDIT: I know it looks like it's more of a doodle than anything, but that's just my style - either anime or doodley-looking, and anime wouldn't have worked here.

ROFL! 😀

This is awesome! I'm so glad I convinced you to share! You're holding out on us man!

This belongs in like in it's own comic strip! 😀

"Excellent!"- Mr. Burns *taps fingertips together evily*

Thanks guys! 😀 Seeing as this picture got some positive responses, I'll post the other one I did, before this one. *disappears*

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back