• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Visitations (f/m true)

3xPIN

4th Level Orange Feather
Visitations

I mentioned Jim in the “Date Zero” story. He had met Lee Ann at the LAN party, (and when he came to bother me at work). But I brought her over to his house to introduce her properly and have him meet my girlfriend officially, and have my girlfriend meet what I called my “second generation friend”. I call him that because are moms are best buds since way back. He technically new me before I was born. He was 2 when my mom was pregnant.

Any who, I took her over and we went downstairs to his room. His bed is queen sized and in the center of the room. There is a chair next to the bed. He was on the bed, laying back above the covers and invited us in. I said, “Jim, this is Lee Ann, my…girlfriend, believe it or not.” He shook her hand and pleasantries were exchanged.

We talked for a while, and my younger brothers got brought up as a subject. She said, “Well, I know of Derrick. He was in my graduating class, and I saw him in choir sometimes.” To this, Jim had a perplexed look of disbelief. He realized what that implicated and did some calculations in his head. Then, as if straining, asked Lee Ann, “Sooo… that would make you… like 18? 19? Something like that?” Lee Ann nodded.

“Yeah, I’m 18.”

“Mmm-hmm, yeah, okay,” Jim mumbled. He then reached for his coat, laid back and covered his face with his coat and was silent. Though I knew him well this was a surprise to me.

“Jim? What are you, uh, what are you doin’… there?” No answer. Lee Ann giggled to herself as Jim lay silent. “Okay, don’t know what he is doing. He has never done this before.” After a good three minutes, he put the coat away and acted like it was either the most normal thing in the world to do or as though it never happened. Then, we discussed how she was into video games like us a few minutes later. Then all the things we had in common and a few of the things Jim and I both have in common with her. I can’t remember for the life of me what was said, but he went under his coat again! This time Lee Ann laughed out loud and I sighed in that you’re hopeless tone. When he came out, I asked, “What were you doing under there? Making faces? Going to your happy place? What?” I didn’t really expect to get an answer. So I wasn’t surprised when he didn’t.

He never did again and hasn’t done it since.

After the conversation got dull, Lee Ann, who was sitting on the arm of the chair I was sitting in, reached down and started tickling me. I was mid sentence so my tone changed. Jim looked over and saw my eyes had widened and gave a little smirk. “Everything all right?”

“Yeaahahha…” I could almost feel Lee Ann’s devilish grin behind me. I shot her a look that said what are you doing? She gave me a look that half said you know and whatever I want!

She then began to tickle me intensely in front of my friend. I didn’t feel embarrassed or humiliated, just emasculated. But I kind of liked it. It was fun and innocent. But she was really making me squirm. Then I realized if I didn’t make it look the right way, Jim might think I was enjoying it. I probably never looked like I hated it, but he didn’t need to know I liked it. Eventually she stopped and everything went as it was.

I used to enjoy visiting Jim. Then I began to dread the experience. Whenever we would visit, Lee Ann would invariatably tickle me senseless. For the first several visits, it was all Jim new of her! I once asked what he thought of her and he responded, “Well, she seems nice enough. I would like to get to know her better so I can know here for who she is. Find out what kind of girl she is besides one that likes to tickle you for torture.” That is exactly what he said. I blushed at that. He then compared her to some TV show character; saying she was my, “tickle kitten” (does any one know that reference, by the way?).

We would usually be sitting on his bed or couch while we all watched TV. Then, if I said something sassy, or if it was a lame commercial, or if she felt like it she would assault my ribs and belly. I couldn’t fight back in all fairness. I liked it and didn’t want to look like a jerk cuz if I did I would hurt her. So I would just “suffer” through it. He would watch delighted at my plight. I found I had a tendency to be a bit of an exhibitionist. But he is one of my best friends, it was kind of creepy. But I still had fun with it. Sometimes I would tickle her back, but rarely. It was fun. Sometimes he would mess with me. He would taunt me and once poked me with an empty Coke 2-liter bottle.

I don’t have a moral or point to this story. I just wanted to tell it. Wasn’t even that good……

-Diamond Heart

Neat story. And all stories don't have to have a specific moral, just plain fun. And maybe she liked 'torturing' you when you're friend was there because she felt it humiliated and emasculated you all the more. ?

Neat story. And all stories don't have to have a specific moral, just plain fun. And maybe she liked 'torturing' you when you're friend was there because she felt it humiliated and emasculated you all the more. ?

Yeah, I know. And she was, *whistful sigh* I didn't exactly hate it myself.

Good luck finding a response to this... you're asking something that was lasted posted in November of 2009!

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back