• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Visiting Carla, my old college roommate f/f

Saga of Sonja

About a month ago I visited Spain, in part to visit my friend Carla who partly resides in Barcelona. We’d previously been roommates in college, and had also had suppressed crushes on each other for a while although nothing much had ever come out of that. We’ve been friends since, and had talked about visiting each other outside the UK, and recently finally gotten around to that. For my previous experiences with Carla, see my post: Carla, my best college roommate f/f + mf/f | The Tickling Media Forum (ticklingforum.com)

For reference, Carla is really tall, (even when not being compared to me!) at what is probably 5’10 or 5’11. Her hair is naturally a sort of dirty blonde/light brown, but is usually dyed, and has been ginger for a few years. She also usually wears huge, almost oversized glasses which she normally relies on, has quite bushy eyebrows, and has a gorgeous body with large boobs, which combined with her quirky, outgoing, often blunt personality has always gathered her a lot of male attention. Importantly, she’s also really really ticklish.

Know the important last detail, and her very loud, explosive laughter from being tickled in certain spots, I was determined to take advantage of this on my visit. She’s a real cackler when being tickled, and was really fun to get a few times back in college.

Now, Carla has a tickler streak herself in that playful, “if I can get a funny reaction from you I will tickle you” sort of sense. She also knows I’m extremely ticklish, and so I wanted to provoke her into the first move, so I could justify getting her back a few times without coming across too weird. Maybe I was overthinking it, but that was my approach.

I was staying with her for a few days in her parent’s house, with her in her old room. Her bed has a sort of pull out extra bed that comes out from its side, so that when sleeping we were pretty close to each other, although I was slightly lower down.

“This is intimate,” she said with a laugh on the first night.

“Just don’t snore right next to me head, you used to sometimes,” I teased her.

“I did not!” she protested.

“Or don’t roll onto me during the night,” I add. “Maybe I should switch direction for safety.” Carla watched me with bemusement as I rearranged myself, my head at the other end of the bed, and my bare feet resting exposed on the pillow close to her head. I knew she wouldn’t be able to resist, as it’s too much in her personality, especially as I just teased her about snoring. Within about ten seconds her hand shot out and lightly tickled the sole of my nearest foot with her rather long nails. I immediately laughed and pulled my feet away.

“Hey,” I said in feigned outrage, “you know how ticklish I am.”

“I remember,” she laughed. I was tempted to remind her that I knew she was too, but I still get a bit shy around her at times (remnants of my old crush in all honesty), so I just returned to my original position and that was it.

The next day was planned as a beach day. It was hot, gorgeous weather in Barcelona, and the plan was just to relax under the sun, sunbathe, read, and then get drinks later in the evening. Carla was rocking a white bikini, and is a lot more confident/comfortable in one than me. I was deliberating between a one piece bathing suit and a bikini I’d never worn before, and she talked me into the latter.

Applying sunscreen was where the next incident occurred. Carla is very pale, and so insisted I put the sunscreen on her first. I was tempted to try and tickle her when applying it to her back, but again got a little shy and left it. However when it was my turn next, and was lying face down on the rug, I told her to make sure she put a lot on around my back and sides. I was unable to hold back giggles as her fingers massaged it against my lower sides and above my kidneys.

“You’re tickling me,” I laughed as her finger tips pressed in.

“I’m not trying to!” she laughed.

“You’re doing it on purpose, you keep tickling me deliberately!” This was my gaslighting here, making out she was the one with the tickling fixation.

“I can’t help that you’re so ticklish,” she protested. She stopped, and I looked around to see her looking a little embarrassed.

For a while we just relax, soaking in the sun, resting our eyes, retrieving cocktails, or reading. After quite some time, when we were both sat up, I made a suggestion that I’d been thinking about before even getting here, which I really wanted to try out on her.

“Can I bury you in the sand?” I asked her innocently. “The challenge is to get out.” The thought of her being entirely stuck, her very ticklish feet exposed and helpless, was one that I couldn’t pass up at on the beach.

“What, why?” she asked

I shrug. “You just see it on TV and stuff, just wondering if it is possible.”
“No way,” she said dismissively. “I don’t want sand up my ass or vagina.”

“...You don’t have to strip for it.”

“Yeah but sand just gets everywhere.”

That was the end of that conversation. I didn’t push it any further.

I didn’t want to leave ‘empty-handed’ though, so to speak. A bit later, when Carla was lying on her front, head resting in her arms with her hair covering her face, I thought ‘fuck it’, and decided to go for the more conventional attack. She didn’t react as I stood up, and so I took a couple of steps, and just suddenly sat on her ankles.

“This is for tickling me,” I said, and with her legs trapped and soles facing me, I began mercilessly tickling both of her feet at once. I caught her entirely off guard, and she immediately burst out into loud shrieks of laughter. I’d forgotten how loud her cackling could be, and she could barely get out any pleas through her laughter. Carla has really big hands and feet even for her height, and so there was plenty of space to go for on her soles, and I was able to keep her entirely thrown off by alternating between her insteps, arches, heels, and along and between her long toes that were just as ticklish as my own. I’m not into feet, but these were definitely great feet to tickle, her toes perfect to scratch between and drive her wild.

We received a couple of looks from people nearby, mostly smirks, which made the situation even more as I knew Carla would be incredibly self conscious about this and very red-faced (as I would be too). After about a minute of tickling her, I thought I should probably stop, especially with her cry of,

“I’m going to pee, Sonja seriously I’m going to pee!”

I got off her. “I think we’re equal now,” I smiled at her as she rolled over and tucked her feet away from me. She was indeed bright red as I thought.

“Equal! I’ve barely tickled you, not like that!” she protested.

“No, we’re equal,” I insisted with a smile. I knew she wouldn’t agree, and hoped she would try and get her own back.

Her attempt at revenge came a little later, whilst I was face down and with my eyes closed, not asleep but in a state of meditative bliss. I sensed Carla moving beside me, and then her fingers tugging loose the knot at the back of my bikini. I let her, and then suddenly shrieked as her fingers aggressively goosed my sides, making me jolt around and trying and cover my breasts up.

“That’s not fair,” I protested, relieved I had managed to just about avoid semi-nudity here. She laughed, and did the bikini back up.

There was no more tickling for the rest of the day, although later in the evening when we back at hers and she was in the shower I was speaking to her mom in the kitchen.

“I think I annoyed Carla earlier,” I said when saying how the day had been. “Kinda embarrassed her by tickling her at the beach.”

Her mom found that amusing. “Yes, she hates it when I tickle her.”

“Is that often,” I asked her?”

“Not really, just every now and again,” she said mischievously.

There were a couple more incidents over the next few days. One of these times was when we were back at the beach, and she seemed to have fallen asleep, so I lightly tickled her belly to wake her up, and got a playful slap on my arm in response. Another time she lightly tickled my armpit whilst I was sunbathing, eyes closed, and I nearly hit her accidently as I reactively tugged my arms down.

The only other notable one was on my last night at hers. When she wasn’t in the room, I slid my phone under her bed, and later told her I’d lost it and it might be under there. I asked her to try and retrieve it, saying it would be easier for her as she was taller. She refused and said I should. I’d really wanted to get her trapped and tickle her feet for a while, but it was hard to argue with her and if it was the other way around I didn’t mind and thought it would give me more justification for getting her in the future.

As I slid myself under the extendable side bed, my mostly bare legs and bare feet sticking out, I called out to her “don’t tickle my feet whilst I’m kinda stuck like this.” I knew putting the idea in her head would make it irresistible to her.

“Now why would you even say that,” she said evilly. Seconds later I felt her nails at one of my soles, and I laughed trying to kick her away. She spent thirty or so seconds tickling my feet, mostly just one at a time, as I pulled and tried to squirm them away from her. I’d kinda hoped she’s sit on my ankles like I would have done to her, but she was far more playful generally, although did grab one of my ankles at one point and tickle my toes with her other hand, making me laugh loudly and plead with her until I tugged my foot free from her grasp. She kept the light tickling up for perhaps another minute or two, laughing at me in my predicament whilst I just laughed from ticklishness. It wasn't too intense, unlike the time many years ago where I saw in a similar situation but much more reluctantly with my younger sister.

Aside from a little bit of poking each others’ sides, that was it for the trip. I hadn’t managed to get her really really good like I’d hoped, but she was just as ticklish as she had been at college, and it was nice to see her playful ler side hadn’t subsided at all. Of all my friends, Carla is the one who'd be must fun to have fully helpless mwaha. She did make the vague promise of staying with me in Sweden in a year or so, and if that actually does happen then who knows what might transpire lol.

Last edited:
What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back