• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Vital Signs * New E-comic Cover Art By Scavenger

MTJpub

Verified
VITAL SIGNS E-comic

Talented artist Scavenger's debut e-comic for MTJ Publishing. Set in the world of Xodlirv's popular "Prisoners of Laughter" short story series. This is a must have for helpless barefoot ticking fans!

**12 Full-color comic pages
**40+ Comic Panels
**Art by Scavenger!
**Written by Xodlirv
**Bonus Cover Art
**E-Mail delivery

Product & Ordering Information
http://www.mtjpub.com/ecomics/POLCOMICS.html

Please Note: This is a repost of a post I decided to delete after the subject went off course. I apologize for any petinent responses removed as a result. Thank you for your support.

Attachments

• VitalSigns_Cover00.jpg
    VitalSigns_Cover00.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 723
I too apologize for my part in the events MTJPub discribes. 🙂

As my support never changed, I will of course restate it. Congradulations Scav. 🙂 You've come so far in a short ammount of time and have all but won the community over.

I hope you take this opportunity for all it's worth, and I hope that you thoroughly enjoy yourself and make the most of your time here. 🙂

This was great! I love Scav's style. It's raw and sketchy which I love. Really great job! 😀

Short version of my first comments: the story looks most entertaining and the artwork is fabulous! Heartiest congratulations to Scavenger on his rapidly rising professional career!

CENSORSHIP!! WHERE IS THE POLICE, THE VICE-PRESIDENT, I NEED TO TALK TO...

I'm number 1 guiltier, I'll shut up from now on 😉 Sorry!

Wow i never even realised the last one had been closed. Oh well once again congratulations Scavenger and good luck with your projects.

I also wish to reiterate my congratulations to Scavenger. It's about time your work was published 😀

If Scavenger's doing the art then it is undoubtedly going to be one hell of a great comic!

Jade-Pegasus said:
If Scavenger's doing the art then it is undoubtedly going to be one hell of a great comic!
Truer words were never spoken 😀

Scavenger has been a selfless contributor of his art for a while. I am personally very happy to see him take up with MTJ Publishing for this project. I'll definitely be picking it up soon.

Congratulations, scavenger! You deserve all the kudos. 🙂

Best regards,

Congratulations Scav! 😀
Excellent cover art! 🙂
Now I'll save money to buy this comic... =)

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back