• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

~VP~ Terri: Tied to the Whipping Post (m/f, nylons, nudity, forced orgasms)

Cybertickler

TMF Poster
Terri comes by to test out the new bondage equipment, and after a nice long hogtie and nyloned foot tickle, she goes for a ride on the Whipping Post. Bound with her arms high up over her head, her stretched out upper body comes under attack from my wiggling fingertips. After a while, her dress comes off and her GORGEOUS breasts jiggle along with her laughter while her naked torso is tease and tickled.

In the last segment of the clip, she's tied to the post in a kneeling position, and given an orgasm from the Magic Wand. After three climaxes, she whimpers, "Please...I can't take anymore..." to which my natural response is to explain to her that's why they're called 'forced' orgasms, as the vibrator goes right back to work on her.

Full clip is available NOW at Viper Productions Fetish Films!

Enjoy the preview!

ooo tickling her feet in nylons...yikes..i'd be all over that table...nice bondage with the hogtie...very nice preview clip overall...

Really enjoyed the clip! Beautiful ticklee.

Also loved your new toys!

Thanks for posting!

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back