• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Vynnie's big toes restrained with leather toe cuffs (F/F, free clip #2)

The Last Laugh

3rd Level Green Feather
Hello everyone,

Here's a preview for clip #2 in the "Last Laugh Mem" series. It's similar to the previous one, but this time Vynnie's big toes are pulled back by a pair of leather toe cuffs. Also, I help Elie with the tickling for a good portion of the scene, each taking care of one foot. Please note that while the preview is only 320x240, the actual clip is 640x480.

Actually, I've already released all 9 clips in the Last Laugh Mem series on my Clips4Sale.com store. A preview clip that covers the whole thing can be found on my website. But I'll release the previews for individual clips more gradually.

In case you haven't seen the preview for clip #1, you can get find it by going to this thread: www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=42973

Attachments

Look's like another really good video Francois! I really like the toe cuffs! What size are Vynnie's feet. If they were a canvas, you could paint a pretty big picture on them. Maybe that can be your next video!

Thanks!

Peace out!

Yeah those are sexy feet getting ravaged! See that is a nice set of stocks. That is what I need to get for tickling & worship scenes. Thanks 🙂

Look's like another really good video Francois! I really like the toe cuffs! What size are Vynnie's feet.

She said they were about size 9, but I have a hard time believing that. Granted, the fact that they're rather narrow may make them look bigger than they really are, but I still think they must be about size 10.

If they were a canvas, you could paint a pretty big picture on them. Maybe that can be your next video.

Hehehe! Well, to tell the truth, I currently don't have any plans to work with that team again, and my finances don't allow me to shoot a lot of videos right now anyway. But who knows, maybe in the future. Of course, paint is rather messy, and one has to have really sensitive feet for that approach to tickle. I kinda doubt it would be all that effective with Vynnie. She's a moderate laugher to begin with, and you really need to dig into her feet to get results. I'm afraid paintbrushes with paint on them wouldn't cut it. But it could be nice for a foot scene.

By the way, my next video will star a new team of two models. I'm quite pleased with how that shoot turned out. I also have another shoot scheduled for this week that will feature them again, plus one of their friends.

To think I used to have enough material in reserve for 8-10 tickling videos. Now I'm nearly running out. Since I lost my last job over a year ago, The Last Laugh has become my main source of income. To have any chance of making nearly enough to live (I still need some outside help to make ends meet, much to my disappointment), I've had to release material a lot faster than before. That's unfortunate, because if you release new products two or three times faster, you definitely don't make two or three times more money, far from it. So it's kind of a rather wasteful approach. But I really need the extra couple hundred dollar a month pushing for more releases can get me. I sure hope I find a new job soon. That would take a lot of pressure off of me. Then I could release videos atthe pace of my choosing, and I wouldn't have to worry if I had a so-so month of sales now and then.

I love your videos so much T_T

And it's a shame to hear about your financial trouble, I'll try to buy more videos from you whenever I get the chance to help you out in any way I can

I love your videos so much T_T

And it's a shame to hear about your financial trouble, I'll try to buy more videos from you whenever I get the chance to help you out in any way I can

Oh, well, that's very kind of you. But I don't want anyone to feel obligated to buy my videos just because money is tight right now. Yes, the tickling video market has become a lot tougher and more competitive than a few years ago. And I do have to work a lot harder than before to keep my little business going. But the main reason for my current financial situation isn't really slow video sales. It has a lot more to do with my having been out of a job for the last 16 months. When I finally get a new job, things will go a lot more smoothly. I'll be able to slow down video releases, since making a couple extra hundred dollars each month won't be as critical anymore. Still, I thank for you the thought. I appreciate the support.

Here are slightly larger versions of the pictures seen in the original post.

Attachments

• llmem_sample6.jpg
    llmem_sample6.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 16
  • llmem_sample7.jpg
    llmem_sample7.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 13
  • llmem_sample8.jpg
    llmem_sample8.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 15
  • llmem_sample9.jpg
    llmem_sample9.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 12
What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back